Chapter 35

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

I'm here at my condo right now.

 

Eunjung already get her family move with her in her condo. Well I'm in no position to stop them and besides she's really supposed to be the one taking care of them but I wasn't alone right now though I'm supposed to be alone.

 

Because Minnie who declared herself as my girlfriend is here with me.

 

It's not that I don't like her to be mine after all that's all I want right but I wasn't expect it to be this fast.

 

It's just that in one second she's so mad at me and then another second came and she's my girlfriend.

 

What just happen?

 

Things were still awkward between us and I'm not sure if she's serious or just playing some tricks on me.

 

"Aren't you going home yet?" I ask her.

 

I was standing her beside the couch where she's still comfortably while watching TV.

 

"Why do I feel like you're chasing me away?" She said and pouts.

 

"I didn't mean it like that. I mean it's already a little late and you don't have your car with you. My car malfunctions a little so we can't use it. You'll gonna have to take a cab" I explained.

 

"Nah. I'll just sleep here then" She said and winks at me.

 

M-mwo?

 

"Are you scared of me Kyul?" She asks.

 

"Huh? Scared?..No. Of course not" I said

 

I wasn't scared.

 

I'm just feeling awkward that's it.

 

"Then why are you just standing there? Sit here with me. This couch is big enough for both of us." She said

 

I sighed and sit on the couch but a little bit distant from her.

 

"Eh? Come closer" She complains.

 

I just move a little bit but it's still a little distant from her.

 

I saw her ruffled her hair.

 

"You're no fun Cutie Pretty" She complains and she's the one who moves closer to me.

 

Our bodies touched and I kinda felt weird.

 

She hugs my arm and rests her head on my shoulder.

 

I can't move and I can't say anything too.

 

I mean....

 

How can I think straight if she's this close and all I can hear was the beating of my heart?

 

"Did you know that I got so excited on our supposed to be wedding day?....The truth is I already know that we are getting married. Mom and Dad accidentally spilled it to me. I was just waiting for you to tell me but it didn't happen. I planned to surprise you on our wedding but the thing is I was the one who got surprised" she said.

 

"I'm sorry" that's what I can only say.

 

I didn't know I was a pabo and a coward for leaving her.

 

Maybe if I didn't leave we are happily married now and I'm not engage to whoever that is.

 

"Don't be sorry. It's ok now that you are back. On the other hand I'm thankful in some ways because my bestfriend was not alone during her paboness" She said and giggled.

 

"Things could've been pretty tough for her if you're not there." She added.

 

I sighed and hold her hand.

 

"Minnie I will fix things for us. Can you wait?" I ask her.

 

"I've waited for three years already Kyul. Now that you're here I promise myself not to let you go ever again" She said while looking directly into my eyes.

 

"Minnie. I promise I will never leave you again. I love you" I said.

 

"I love you too Kyul" she replied and smile to me.

 

I held her face on the palm of my hand.

 

"Hmm. You better smile to me that way always. I'd love to see that than the face you wear when you want to torture me" I said and we giggled.

 

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to do that" she apologizes.

 

"It's ok. If that's the way you show how much you love me then I'll be fine accepting all the kicks and punches from you" I said and she pout.

 

"I didn't mean it" She said

 

I just giggled and lean forward to kiss her.

 

I decided not to complicate things anymore and be happy with her.

 

"Who is that someone your parents want you to marry?" She asks me when we parted our lips.

 

"I don't know. I refuse to meet her. I'm not even planning to meet her in the engagement party" I said.

 

"So your first meeting will be on your wedding day" She said and there's sadness in her voice.

 

"There will be no wedding don't worry" I said and assure her even though I still don't know how.

 

"It's ok. I'm willing to be your mistress" She said and that makes me sad.

 

"I'll make sure you're not going to be my mistress. I won't let that happen" I said and hug her.

 

"But what if that's the only choice we have to be together?" She asks.

 

I sighed.

 

"Minnie. Please think positively. That's why we will fight together to make sure it won't happen." I said to her.

 

"Ok. Sorry. I'm just suggesting though. Coz like I said there's no way I'm going to let you go again" she said.

 

"Yeah I'm not going let you go too Minnie. Never again" I said.

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm so excited to let my parents meet the twins

 

I'm sure they're going to like them.

 

The kids are so adorable and very smart.

 

I was actually surprised that Mom invited me and Jiyeon for dinner.

 

I mean she really dislikes Jiyeon and her family after what happens three years ago.

 

But I guess she change her mind.

 

Mom was actually kind so I think she will give Jiyeon another chance.

 

But...

 

I felt nervous when we get there.

 

Why there's a lot of people here?

 

"Baby why there's a lot of people in your house? Why there are media?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"I don't know too baby. Mom said it will be a simple dinner." I said trying to hide that I'm nervous about this thing.

 

I hope it's not what I'm thinking

 

We go outside the car and make our way to the house.

 

There's really a lot of people here now.

 

There are visitors and press I'm having a bad feeling to this really.

 

I guess it'll be a wrong decision to bring them here.

 

Before we could get inside the house someone pull me and drag me inside through the back door leaving Jiyeon and the kids.

 

Things happen too fast that I can't even react immediately.

 

"Leave us"

 

I heard Mom's voice.

 

"Mom what is this?! Why do you have to get me dragged in here?! Jiyeon and the k-"

 

"Stop being stubborn Ham Eunjung! I'm saving you!" She said.

 

"Saving me? From what? From who?...Jiyeon? Why would you save me from her? You should save me from Sulli Mom. She's not a good person" I said to her.

 

"Look at you! That girl is not a good influence to you! You should stay away from her!" She scolded me then let the guards hold me.

 

"Mom what is this?!" I said as I try to free myself from the two guards who's holding my arms.

 

"Just behave till this party is over and nothing bad will happen" Mom said and leaves.

 

Crap.

 

What nothing bad?

 

They locked me up in a room.

 

They confiscate my phone so I can't contact Jiyeon.

 

WHAT THE HELL!!

 

I bet Sulli had something to do with this.

 

I hope Jiyeon and the twins are alright.

 

Damn I have to get out of this room.

 

I tried to search for a way out but it seems like they planned all of this.

 

Even the windows are securely locked.

 

After few minutes I heard something from the outside.

 

"May I have your attention please?"

 

That's Mom's voice.

 

I stand near the door so that I can hear it properly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter