Chapter 17

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI'S POV

 

I was talking with these brainless creatures who think they're really pretty where in fact their faces were an abstract

 

But I need them so I'd try to get along.

 

What's good thing about these brainless cheerleaders?

 

They're easy to manipulate.

 

I can make them do what I want like kicking Suzy out of the squad.

 

I need this es and jerks to help me get rid of Eunjung in my cousin's life though I got Eunjung's weakness and she's pretty easy to handle especially now that I her family's secret but I still need Jiyeon to hate her to fulfill my plans.

 

My Mom told me that I should be the next CEO.

 

Hyojoon oppa is easier to outsmart. I can kick him out when Uncle Park is on vacation with Aunt Park for their anniversary.

 

Jiyeon wasn't supposed to be a threat in the position because she's a pabo and she could never run a company. She's never qualified for the position.

 

 It is supposed to be a competition between me and Hyojoon but then she marries Eunjung. Now she's on the competition. To win against her I have to get rid of Eunjung in her life. They can't be together.

 

"Sulli we need to talk" The fan was spoiled by my brainless cousin.

 

If she didn't look like her Mom and her Dad and her oppa everyone would think that she's a Park. She's such a pabo.

 

"Not now I'm busy" I said just said and get back my attention to the cheer losers.

 

"No you’re not" she said then she drags me to the corner of the staircase.

 

"What?!" I hissed

 

I can't make my voice too loud or else we will get too much attention.

 

"I want you to stop making stories. Stay away from me and my wife! Get a life" She said and slaps me.

 

Damn it!

 

"I'm not making any stories. Eunjung doesn't love you dear cousin. She loves me. She doesn't like a pabo like you" I said and smirked at her.

 

"How can I believe someone like you? I'll only believe it if it comes from Eunjung herself “she said

 

"Stop all your lies Sulli. It's going to make you sink" she said and leaves me.

 

I can only smirk at her.

 

"So it's you who is lying all the time."

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I just watch Jiyeon enter the cab.

 

Damn it

 

I just want her to tell the truth.

 

I want her to tell me everything and trust me.

 

Maybe I just ask her the wrong way because of jealousy.

 

Crap.

 

I just drive as fast as I can to school.

 

I rooftop and I want to think.

 

"Hey why did you call me?" IU asks.

 

She just arrives with Suzy.

 

I was expecting to see only IU but Suzy is already here there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

 

"Let me guess you had a problem with Jiyeon again" She said.

 

I just brushed my hair and sigh in frustration.

 

"What happen?" She asks again.

 

I told her what happen last night including my conversation with Sulli.

 

"Honestly, Sulli is a Eunjung. Jiyeon is a friend of mine for a long time. Even though I don't know so much about her past I know what kind of person she is and she is not something like what Sulli is talking about but if you really wanna know everything about Jiyeon you can ask Hyomin. She knows everything about her" Suzy said.

 

"There's only one solution to everything. You have to figure out how you feel about Jiyeon Eunjung. You can't force her to fully trust if you can't even trust her. Fix this while it's not that big. Tell her you love her coz it's very obvious that you did" IU advised to me.

 

I sighed.

 

I love Jiyeon?

 

I think I do.

 

No

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really do love her

 

That's why I'm being like this.

 

"Thanks for the advice guys. I gotta talk to her" I said and run downstairs to search for Jiyeon.

 

I promise to be a good wife.

 

I was supposed to be on her side and believe whatever she says.

 

Maybe she's in our classroom.

 

I was going down to the second stairs going to the floor where our room was located when I heard familiar voices.

 

"I'm not making any stories. Eunjung doesn't love you dear cousin. She loves me. She doesn't like a pabo like you"

 

"How can I believe someone like you? I'll only believe it if it comes from Eunjung herself

 

"Stop all your lies Sulli. It's going to make you sink"

 

I can't believe on what I just heard.

 

I saw Jiyeon leaving heading to our classroom.

 

I go down the stairs.

 

"So it's you who is lying all the time." I said and glared at Sulli who seems to be a little bit startled.

 

"I can't believe I almost believe in your lies" I said.

 

She smirked.

 

"It doesn't matter you already know or not. Jiyeon will never have you Eunjung. You will be my girlfriend starting today" she said as she walks closer.

 

I step backwards.

 

"You are crazy. What makes you think I'll be your girlfriend?! I'm married." I said and slightly pushed her.

 

"Only a few knows you are married" She said and step closer again.

 

I push her again a little harder this time.

 

"For now. I love her and I'm planning to tell everyone that she's my wife" I said to her.

 

She laughs evilly

 

"Oh no you can't do that because if you do that I'll make Jiyeon suffer. You are very aware that she's a pabo" She said

 

I clenched my fist and grab her collars.

 

"I will make sure you can never hurt her. I will protect her and I'll never be your girlfriend" I hissed to her and pushed her again.

 

"Well..." She said and fixed uniform.

 

"Fine be with her and protect her all you want and I will go and spread an interesting news about your mother" She said and smirked.

 

"I-I don't know what you are talking about" I nervously said.

 

How did she found out about that?

 

Or is she playing tricks on me?

 

"Really? I've heard your mom comes from the royal family and she escaped. Everyone is looking for her in her country" She said

 

I froze.

 

This can't be happening...

 

"Please I beg you not to tell anyone about this” I beg to her.

 

No one can find out about Mom's real identity.

 

"Oh I never thought it would be easy. I already told you be my girlfriend and your family's secret is safe with me" She said

 

"You're a ." I just said to her

 

"Nah don't call me that. I might change my mind and ask you to divorce her instead" She threatens me.

 

Crap what kind of mess I've been too.

 

I'm sorry Jiyeon I have to protect my family and I don't want something happen to you too.

 

I'm going to give a promise again.

 

I promise to find a way out of this.

 

"Fine. But give me this day. We'll start tomorrow" I said halfheartedly

 

Forgive me Jiyeon.

 

Forgive me coz I'm the real brainless between the two of us.

 

"And you have to promise me one thing...You'll never hurt Jiyeon" I said to her.

 

"You weren't supposed to be making conditions but... alright as long as you are going to do what I told you to do so. Jiyeon will be safe" she said.

 

Damn my parents should know about this.

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm heading now to our classroom.

 

I honestly don't remember what happen last night because I kinda drink some wine.

 

All I remember is that I sleep in Sunny's condo but when I came home my Mom ask me about Qri. She told me that I sleep to Qri's.

 

Ahh molla!!

 

I don't really remember what happen no matter how I tried to remember it.

 

I just get inside the classroom and found out my bestfriend frowning on her seat.

 

No one greets me too.

 

Ah Soyeon is not here that's why.

 

Anyway I go to my seat and look at my bestfriend.

 

It seems like she haven't notice my presence.

 

Should I pinch her cheeks?

 

Yeah I think I have to do that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter