Chapter 30

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

 

It's getting dark now.

 

Areum is now going crazy looking for the kids that she describes to look like Eunjung and Jiyeon.

 

"Hey Areum. Why did you say that the kids look like Eunjung and Jiyeon?" Suzy ask her.

 

"Because that's how they look like" Areum said still freaking out.

 

"How come that they look like them?" I ask

 

"They like them because they are their kids. Jiyeon would kill me for sure." She said looking so frustrated.

 

Jiyeon and Eunjung have kids?

 

Suzy and I just look at each other in shock.

 

I was about to ask something to Areum but her phone rings.

 

She looks so nervous when she answered the call.

 

"Jiyeon........the twins are missing" she said and started to cry.

 

I sighed

 

"Let's go back to the park. If they are Eunjung and Jiyeon's kids like what you said then I'm sure they're smart too. “I said and we headed back to the park.

 

I'm still confused about everything.

 

When we reach the park it seems like nobody is here anymore.

 

But

 

I saw a familiar car.

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

After a few minutes of waiting here in the park.

 

"EUNJI JIJUNG"

 

I turn to look at the woman who's calling the twins.

 

"Annyeong haseyo" I immediately greeted her and bow.

 

"Eunji Jijung your Mom keeps looking for you" she and the kids towards her.

 

"I'm sorry the kids go with me and we forgot about the time. I'm willing to personally apologize to the kid's parents" I said.

 

"Oh don't worry Miss its ok. I'll take the kids back home now" She said.

 

"Ok...bye kids" I said to the kids.

 

"Bye Daddy! / BYE DADDY!" They both run into me and gave me hug and a kiss on the cheek.

 

"I will miss you Daddy" Eunji said and she's almost crying.

 

"Hey don't cry. We will see each other again and we will play. Don't cry" I said and hug her.

 

I look at Jijung and he's in the verge of tears but more like he's trying to stop his tears from falling.

 

"JIJUNG IS A HANDSOME BOY HE D-DOESN'T C-CRY!" He said but his voice is a bit cracking.

 

I just hug him too and there he breaks down.

 

They are both crying now like I'm really their father.

 

"Ok now kids. We have to go come" Their nanny said

 

I broke the hug and wipe their tears.

 

"Smile for daddy now" I said and smile to them then they smile back.

 

"That's more like it. Now go with nanny. It's already dark. Your Mom must be really worried now. Tell her I'm sorry ok?" I said to them and they just nod.

 

I watch them leave with their nanny.

 

I wonder what if Jiyeon and I got kids, I'm sure they'll be just like them.

 

Too bad it didn't happen.

 

"Eunjung"

 

I turn to look around and found Areum, IU and Suzy.

 

"Hey" I just said to them.

 

"Why are you here?" IU asks me.

 

"Oh I just send the kids back home. They just left with their nanny actually. The kids were adorable" I said and I can't help but smile.

 

They look each other.

 

Eh?

 

"Kids? What kids?" Areum ask me.

 

"The twins that I met here before. Jijung and Eunji. They keep calling me daddy for some reasons that I don't know." I explained.

 

"Are you sure that you gave them to their nanny?" Areum ask again.

 

"Yeah. Same person that I saw with them this morning" I answered and Areum heaved a deep sigh like she's been holding her breath for a very long time.

 

"So I have to leave now. It's already late" I said to them and ignore the fact that they are acting weird.

 

"Ok. Be careful" I heard IU said as I get inside my car.

 

"I will" I replied and leave.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's already late Qri keeps convincing me to go home now coz we've been walking for hours already.

 

I'm feeling a little pain on my knee but I just ignore it.

 

My willingness to find the kids were stronger than the pain I'm feeling.

 

"We can't go back home. Not until I found my kids" I said.

 

"I understand but your knees are not ok now. It's very obvious by the way you walk. I don't want to send you to the hospital again. Please Jiyeon" she begged.

 

"How about my kids? Kyul I need to find them. I can't lose them. They are my life now" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine. Hop on my back and we will continue walking" She said and offered to carry me on her back.

 

"I can walk" I insist.

 

"If you keep objecting I'm going to drag you home" She said threatening me.

 

I just do what she wants so that we could proceed looking for the kids.

 

My phone rings..

 

Qri put me down

 

It's Areum.

 

"Hello Areumie. Did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter