Chapter 12

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I brought Sulli on the clinic and leave her there.

 

When I go out of the clinic I saw Eunwo leaning on the wall hands in his pockets.

 

"Noona" He called me when he noticed that I already come out.

 

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

 

"I wanna talk to you" He said.

 

"The rooftop" I said and started to walk.

 

He followed me.

 

 

ROOFTOP

 

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him

 

"Uhm about you and Jiyeon" He said.

 

I frowned.

 

"Do you like Jiyeon?" I ask as I clenched my fist.

 

"It's not hard to love her noona" He answered.

 

.

 

I grab his collar.

 

"Are you damn crazy?! She's my wife you moron!" I angrily said to him.

 

I wanna strangle him even though she's my brother.

 

"No-noona let go pl-ease" He begs and I glared at him for a while before I let him go.

 

"You are scary Noona and Jiyeon noona is right your words are pretty harsh" He said and I glared at him again.

 

I can see that he gulped before he look away and just look at the sky.

 

"Noona I'm not taking her away from you yet you're mad at me. Please take care of her. You claimed she's your wife. I’m confused. If I didn't know that she's your wife I might think that Sulli is your girlfriend so I could understand why Jiyeon noona is jealous “he said.

 

What?

 

Is that what everyone saw about me and Sulli?

 

"Still it's not enough reason for her to hurt Sulli or someone else.” I said.

 

"Did you see what really happens?" he asks.

 

"No, but I saw what I saw and she's wrong this time" I said.

 

"Ok noona. You are smart. I know you know what you are doing" He said and leaves me alone.

 

I sighed.

 

Things are pretty confusing now that it always put me into a situation that I always have to make a choice out of two important things.

 

Why do I feel like I always made a wrong choice?

 

I just decided to go back to my classroom.

 

I noticed that Jiyeon wasn't there.

 

So does Hyomin and Qri.

 

Sulli is also not there leaving me alone in this row.

 

I can't focus on anything right now.

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

We leave the school during lunch to talk to Qri's parents to stop the arrange marriage thing but they didn't change their mind.

 

I'm here now at Qri's car.

 

We just arrive at school from their company.

 

"I'm sorry. It's really hard to convince them when they already made up their minds." She said to me.

 

The truth is I don't know what to feel right now.

 

I wanna scream, or hit my head hard to wake me up from this nightmare.

 

This is not happening and I don't want to believe its even reality.

 

"Maybe you planned all of this!" I suddenly said pointing at her.

 

"What?!...Yes I love you but I would never plan to do this to you knowing that you're against it" She said to me.

 

"Look Lee Jihyun. If what you are telling me now is real you will find a way to get us out of this marriage" I said and get out of her car.

 

I don't plan to go to the classroom coz Qri might have just catch up on me and we will end up going there together.

 

I'm not in the mood to listen to our teacher's blabbering about stuffs. Plus its 30 mins. before dismissal

 

And I so hate Lee Qri now!!!

 

My feet take me to the soccer field at the back of the school building.

 

I notice a familiar figure sitting on the middle of the field.

 

Did she stay here the whole afternoon?

 

I decided to approach her.

 

"I hate you Ham Eunjung" I heard her say repeatedly while pulling the grass.

 

What did Ham Eunjung did to her again?

 

"The poor grass has nothing to do with your hate" I said.

 

She slowly lifts her head

 

I got shock to see her in tears and with some bruises in her face. Her hair was in mess too.

 

She stands up and hugs me.

 

"Minnie" She cried like a child on my shoulder.

 

"What happen Jiyeonnie? Who did that to you? Sulli? Tell me!" I ask her but she just keeps crying.

 

"C'mon" I said and drag her to my car.

 

I brought her to my house inside my room and treat her bruises.

 

She's a bit calm this time.

 

"What happen to you? Look at your beautiful face. You got scratches" I said

 

Well it's not really that bad I'm just overreacting

 

"The dance competition is next month we have to focus on practicing" She suddenly said ignoring my question.

 

I sighed.

 

"Jiyeon I'm your bestfriend. I know you so well. Tell me what's wrong" I said as I hold her hand.

 

She told me what happen and started to cry again.

 

All I can do is give her a hug to comfort her.

 

"I'm going to break all the bones of that Ham Eunjung" I said.

 

Jiyeon broke the hug and wipe her tears.

 

"I do appreciate your concern but I'm afraid you might lose your arms and legs before you can do that" She said to me and I pout.

 

Then I Qri suddenly pops up into my mind again out of nowhere.

 

I sighed.

 

"Minnie you do have a problem" She said.

 

"No I don't I'm fine" I said

 

"It's not a question. It's a statement. If you do know me well. I do know you so well too “she said too.

 

If you do know me so well why doesn't you know about my feelings for you?

 

I sighed again and told her everything.

 

"Minnie give Qri a chance. She has been confessing to you all this time but you’re are not taking her seriously." she said to me.

 

"I don't love her" I said

 

"That's why you are going to give it a shot. I know why you're being like this Minnie. I don't want to see hurting please" She said

 

I curiously look at her.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"I'm not numb Minnie. I could feel it all the time you were with me and you take care of me. I swear Minnie believe it or not. I do try to fall for you too but I only see you as my bestfriend. My sister nothing more than that. I want you to be happy and I Qri can make you happy if you will just give her a chance" She explained.

 

I'm surprised that she knows about my feeling for her all this time.

 

"You're throwing me to her" I said with a sad tone and look down.

 

"Minnie I'm not. I just want you to move on. You don't deserve me Minnie" she said to me.

 

I didn't say a word to her again.

 

It hurts that she's throwing me away to someone else just because she can't love me.

 

She's my first crus

 

My first love and

 

She will be my first heartbreak.

 

"Jiyeon what you're asking is not easy but I know that I have to move on because you belong to Eunjung now. I will try even if it'd hard. It will take time to heal for now I wanted to be alone" I said

 

"Minnie" She said and tries to touch me.

 

"Please Jiyeon. If you want me to move on please give me space" I said.

 

"Fine. But promise me that we would still be bestfriends" She said.

 

"Sure. But I'm going to take a vacation for being your bestfriend for now" I said.

 

"Hmm. See you" She said and leaves my room.

 

I look at myself in the mirror.

 

This is not you Park Hyomin.

 

You should smile and stop crying.

 

But my tears are betraying me.

 

They keep falling from my eyes.

 

It's just for now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter