Chapter 14

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

 

I just arrive at school.

 

Today the practice for the sports fest will start.

 

Clubs will be busy now.

 

I wasn't a member of any club but I'm excited.

 

I'm gonna watch Qri practice today.

 

She's just so cool when she's playing volleyball. There's no doubt about that.

 

I parked my car in the usual spot.

 

I notice Boram when I get outside.

 

Why is she here?

 

And she's early today.

 

"CHINGU!!" I approached her happily.

 

"You are here and you're early now" I said.

 

"I was waiting for you" She said.

 

No 'you don't care' or 'why would you care?"

 

But she’s waiting for me instead.

 

"Huh? Jinja? That's new. But why?" I ask.

 

I was actually surprised to hear her say that.

 

She took a deep breath

 

I got really curious now.

 

"Park Soyeon. I want you to be my girlfriend" she said.

 

Wait.  .   .

 

She wanted me to be her girlfriend?

 

WHAT?

 

SHE WANTED ME TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND?!!!

 

"Wait Boram-ah... Are you serious?... Is there a hidden camera here?" I ask still unable to believe it.

 

I hope she was just joking.

 

"You don't want to be my girlfriend" She says while trying to look unaffected by it.

 

She's serious oh my gosh!!

 

Park Soyeon what to do?

 

"Then why you wanna get close to me? Why are being so kind to me even if I'm being rude to you?" She asks with a bit of anger in her tone.

 

"I wanna be your friend. I made it clear right from the start." I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"I don't wanna be your friend from the start but I give it a try. Can't you do the same?" she asks.

 

Huh?

 

She misunderstood everything that I've shown to her.

 

I guess this is all my fault but I can't give her what she wants.

 

"I'm sorry Boram. I can't" I said while looking down.

 

"Why not?" she ask

 

I sighed.

 

"It's because I'm in love with someone else” said.

 

I don't want to hurt her but in this case I no matter what I do I will end up hurting her.

 

"You're in love with Qri?" She asks and I was surprise that she knows it.

 

"How did y-"

 

"I don't care about anyone but I do observe people. Qri doesn't see you the way you see her. She love Hyomin and I heard they're getting married" she said.

 

"W-What? That's not true" I said.

 

My heart is starting to break but I don't want to believe her.

 

"Trust me. I know what's going on between noble families even if they hide it" she said and she motioned me to look behind

 

I did what she told me to do.

 

No

 

This can't be happening...

 

This might be a coincidence that Hyomin and Qri go to school together.

 

"Asking them personally would be better and by the way. You are officially not my friend anymore coz I just can't stay beside you as your friend and you refused to be more than that" She said and leaves.

 

I watch her walk away.

 

It's hard for me to lose a friend that I already feel so comfortable to be with.

 

I look at Hyomin and Qri again.

 

Boram is probably lying.

 

She just said that because she wanted to hurt me for hurting her.

 

Hyomin love Jiyeon and there's no way Qri would force Hyomin to marry her.

 

But

 

What is this fear inside me?

 

 

IU'S POV

 

We lost track of the Princess but we are very sure that she's in school already coz we saw her car.

 

We are supposed to her car to school but when we get to her house she's not there anymore.

 

The guards said that she already left and go to school by herself without bring any guards with her.

 

"Do you think she already confess to Soyeon?" Suzy ask me.

 

"Probably coz that's what you suggested." I said.

 

But Soyeon is in their room already.

 

The princess is not picking up her phone too.

 

"Yeah but at least I do have any suggestion. It's better TO DO SOMETHING than DO NOTHING" She said emphasizing some words that I'm very much aware that she's addressing to me.

 

I just ignore what she said and focus on how to find the princess.

 

"What if she confess but Soyeon doesn't accept her? She must be heartbroken" I concluded

 

"That's a bad thing. We must find the princess now" She said.

 

Well we better be.

 

The classes were about to start yet we are still here roaming around looking for the princess.

 

"I think we better stop the princess from falling deeper to Soyeon" I said

 

"Eh? Why? Your Highness looks happy around Soyeon" Suzy said.

 

"Yes, let's say they might be happy but until when will they be happy?" I ask her

 

"I don't think the King and Queen will be against their own daughter's happiness" She said.

 

"Yes that's true but they only have one offspring. The one and only heiress. The King and Queen will be forced to stand against it to save the throne. The Kingdom needs a King and a Queen and you know that the council already chooses a prince for the princess" I explained.

 

"What do you mean by saying a prince is already chosen for me?"

 

Suzy and I got startled when we saw the princess appear behind the tree.

 

"Y-your Highness" Suzy nervously said while no words is coming out of my mouth.

 

"I'm asking who is the damn prince?!" the princess angrily repeats her question.

 

Suzy and I just look down.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

"We don't have any other information about the said prince. We only know that there's a chosen prince." I explained.

 

The princess didn't say anything after that.

 

Suzy and I look at each other.

 

"Prepare my private plane. I wish to speak with the King as soon as possible" She said and walks away.

 

We both sighed in relief.

 

I thought we will be punished again

 

"We don't have to go with her right?" Suzy ask me.

 

"I don't think we have to. We only have to look for her when she's here in Korea" I said.

 

"Good let's go back now to our room now. We will be late." She said and starts to walk.

 

"Is it alright if the cheerleader Bae Suzy is walking with me?" I ask while we walk side by side.

 

"Excuse me, I'm not walking with you. You are walking with me" She said.

 

I frown

 

"It's just the same. Altering the position of the nouns doesn't make difference at all coz whether you walk with me or vice versa the point is we are walking together" I said.

 

"Tss. You're too mouthful for a nerd" She said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

This cheerleader haaisst..

 

So frustrating.

 

Wait spea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter