Chapter 23

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm I just wanna let you know that this chapter (maybe?) and the upcoming chapters are a little bit heavy.

Well just a little bit and I'm just letting you know so that you won't ask me for an Eunyeon moment in the meantime. Hehe but there will be in the future.

So please continue supporting this fic.

Thank you!!

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

We are having a dinner with my parents

 

My twin, me and baby were eating in silence while exchanging glances.

 

More like we trying to talk by looking at each other.

 

But this two looks like asking me to do it.

 

I can do it but I'm feeling nervous and I don't know where should I start.

 

"Ok what's with the three of you? Why are you so quiet?" Mom then asks as she noticed our behavior.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

"Mom actually we wanted to ask something." I started.

 

Mom and Dad stops eating and they look at me.

 

I look at Jiyeon and Eunwo again and they signaled me to go for it.

 

I took a deep breath once again.

 

"Mom we just want to ask if ...uhm...maybe...just maybe....*sigh*...maybe we could stop hiding and try to talk with the King" I said

 

Mom and Dad looks shock by it but they immediately composed themselves.

 

"We just thought that no matter how we hide the truth it will still come out. We need to stop hiding and face it Mom Dad. I'm willing to be engage with the princess while your problem about leaving Dad behind maybe the King would listen to us" Eunwo added.

 

"Well I'm surprised that you suddenly talk about this matter but it's your Mom's decision. We will follow what she wants" Dad said.

 

We then wait for Mom's answer.

 

"Mom?" I called her attention.

 

"No" She said.

 

"No we can't. I don't want to have any connection with the royal family once again and this is the last time we will talk about this. Understand?" she said calmly yet full of authority.

 

"Yes Mom" We just answered and continue eating.

 

After eating the three of us go to my room.

 

Eunwo is sitting on my bed.

 

I'm here at my study table and Baby keeps checking on my books.

 

"Seems like Mom would never change her mind". Eunwo said.

 

"So we will hold the secret until we can" I said.

 

"Until when? We are just kids. So does Boram the princess and her guards Suzy and IU. Even if we say that we are smarter than them it's obvious that they have more experience and power than us" Eunwo said.

 

I can't accept the part the he calls us kids but I had to admit that he has a point.

 

Not the part that we are kids.

 

Maybe he is but not me and my baby.

 

But we are hoping for miracle about this secret.

 

This can't last forever.

 

Whether Sulli reveal it or not but I still have to keep shut as long as it is possible so I can't just dump her..

 

"By the way. What happen to your plan? How is it?" He asks.

 

Jiyeon and I look at each other.

 

"We still don't know the result but it's already done. Maybe we will find out after few more days" I said.

 

"Heol. It better be a success so that at least one of our problems will be solved" He said.

 

"Yeah. We are hoping for that too" I said.

 

"Ahh Molla!! This whole problem is making me think too much. I need a rest. I'll leave the two of you now" He said and goes out of my room.

 

Problems Problems Problems.

 

I'm turn to look at Jiyeon.

 

Hmm.

 

Her back is so y

 

And her thighs and legs are perfect.

 

My wife does have a perfect curve.

 

I can't help but enjoy the view.

 

It makes my mood a little lighter.

 

"Hmm someone is checking me out" She said as she's still on my books in the shelves.

 

"I'm just admiring your curves baby by the way have you seen a book that you haven't read yet?" I ask her.

 

"Yup. This one" She turns to face me and showed me the book that she picks.

 

My eyes widen.

 

"Yah" I immediately get up from the chair and run to her to get it.

 

It wasn't a book that I'm talking about.

 

It was my photo album that contains my baby picture and a lot of childhood memories.

 

"Hand it over" I said.

 

She's hiding it on her back.

 

"Baby please" I pleaded.

 

"No I wanna see your pictures" She insisted.

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine. Don't laugh at them ara?" I said and she goes to bed and starts opening the photo album.

 

I joined her too and make her lean on my shoulder.

 

"Wow Baby you're so cute" She said as she saw my baby pictures.

 

It's embarrassing and I feel awkward looking at it so I just engage myself into enjoying the scent of her hair and dropping kisses on the top of her head while she's busy looking at my pictures and telling me how cute I was.

 

If I know she's just saying that because she loves me.

 

"Yah! Why do you have oppa's picture?" she ask.

 

Uh oh.

 

She gave me a death glare.

 

"Ham Eunjung!"

 

I gulped.

 

"Baby let me explain please" I said.

 

"Explain now!" she angrily yelled.

 

Geez she's scary

 

"Uhm Baby stop yelling ok." I said as held her head and make it lean again on me.

 

"Remember the science fair when we were just little? You pretend that you are Hyojoon but I got a crush on you since that day. I thought you were Hyojoon so I used to believe that I got a crush on him but the truth is it was you. And you got nothing to be jealous about him. I love you and plus he is already married" I explained.

 

She didn't say anything after my explanation.

 

She just set aside the album and snuggled closer and traces my collar bones with her fingers.

 

She just loves doing that.

 

"Baby" She then speaks.

 

"How many babies do you want to have?" she as out of the blue.

 

"I don't know but it's more than one for sure" I said to her.

 

"Hmm. So two?" she said and giggled.

 

It's a relief that she didn't make Hyojoon a big deal.

 

"Fine with me but I want a boy and a girl" I said.

 

"Twins?" She asks.

 

"Could be. Like me and Eunwo. But I want the other one will look like you and the other one will look like me" I said and imagine how our kids will look like in the future.

 

While I'm busy imagining it I feel something soft touched my cheeks.

 

I smile.

 

I look at her.

 

She's smiling at me and her eyes are just full of love.

 

She brought her palm on my face.

 

"I want all your wish to come true. I want to make you happy and give all my love to you. I love you so much Ham Eunjung" She said to me

 

"My wishes are all fulfilled when I'm with you and holding you like this" I said and kiss her forehead then down to her lips.

 

We've kissed so many times but this one is a little different.

 

Different that I don't even know how to describe it.

 

The butterflies on my stomach and the thousand volts that's running to my veins.

 

It's making me feel so hot.

 

It's making me want her more.

 

Yeah damn I want her more.

 

I want to feel.

 

Damn it.

 

I can't stop kissing her.

 

I lay her down on bed and straddle her without breaking the kiss.

 

My hands then start to travel inside her shirt.

 

She gasps and I felt her body shivers a little from my touch.

 

I lower down my kiss to her jawline to her neck.

 

"E-Eunjung" I heard her moan and it damn turns me on.

 

Her hands are running on the back of my head pulling me closer.

 

This night is magical.

 

This night I promise to love her till the end of my life.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

I wake up hearing a loud knock on my door.

 

I tried to get up but failed because there something preventing me to get up.

 

Jiyeon is hugging me tightly.

 

Our bodies were covered with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter