Chapter 18

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

Soyeon and I just arrive here in Seoul.

 

"Let's hurry up and catch up class" She said and walk faster to the car

 

"We will go to class today? Can't we just go tomorrow and have rest today? Or maybe we should date instead" I said and grin at her before I get into the driver seat.

 

"Jeon Boram. You are a princess in Netherlands but you are not a princess here in Korea so I can smack you down" She said and I just laugh at her and start the car.

 

"Ok but I'm your girlfriend now. Why are you going to smack me down?" I ask her.

 

"Yes, I agreed to be your girlfriend buy NOT OFFICIALLY" She said.

 

"Ok so not official girlfriend where should we go? “I ask her.

 

She suddenly becomes short-tempered.

 

"We should go to school. My car was stocked there for two days because of you" She whined.

 

"Ok as you wish my lady" I formally said to and she just glared at me.

 

While I was driving a sudden thought came into my mind.

 

I wasn't thinking at all when I ask her to be my girlfriend.

 

Is it the right thing?

 

What if they found the lost princess and forced me to marry one of her offspring?

 

What will happen to Soyeon?

 

I'm not thinking again.

 

"YAH! WERE YOU SPACING OUT? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE DRIVING!"

 

I just get back on reality when Soyeon started to yell again.

 

"Aisst. I wasn't spacing out. Don't yell at me. I'm not deaf" I said to her.

 

We will meet an accident not because I'm spacing out but because I was startled with her yelling.

 

Heol

 

Anyhow, I think I'll deal the future problems in the future.

 

I wanna be happy with Soyeon.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

My body pain is like crazy but what was more painful to me is that Hyomin looks like she doesn't care at all even though I got hurt because of protecting her but I'm not complaining.

 

"Jihyun-ah I think you should rest." Areum told me.

 

I was here on the bench conditioning myself before I practice.

 

"Nah I'll be ok." I said.

 

"No you won't. You're still in pain for those kicks and punches you received. You are lucky that your face didn't even get a single scratch. Plus your wrist" She said worriedly.

 

"Hmm. I'll be ok. Reumie don't worry" I said and go to the court and start the practicing.

 

I'm going to serve the ball.

 

"Jihyun-ah. Please I'm begging you. Don't be so stubborn. You can't play in the actual match if your wrist is not better" She said to me.

 

And now we are on a staring battle.

 

"I will call Hyomin to stop you" She said.

 

"You can't do it" I said and serve the ball using my uninjured wrist.

 

Damn.

 

It didn't even reach the opposite side.

 

"I'm really going to call Hyomin" She said and walks away.

 

"Yeah, give it a try" I said and ignore her.

 

As if Hyomin will come here for me.

 

She didn't even care about me.

 

I just continue hitting the ball and let out my frustration.

 

My body was in terrible pain every time I will use force to hit the ball.

 

But I don't care anymore.

 

I want to feel numb about everything.

 

Who is Sunny to her?

 

Why does she hug her like that?

 

Why can't she treat me right?

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"OH MY GOSH HAM EUNJUNG!!" I almost fall of the couch when I saw her stand in front of me and our faces where inch away.

 

Because I was shock I accidentally push her hard and she fall on the floor.

 

"Ouch!" She wailed in pain when her head hit the edge of the center table

 

I wanted to go and help her and check if she's ok but my pride keeps holding me back.

 

"Oh my gosh..Are you ok?" IU helps her up.

 

"I'm ok" She said while rubbing her head.

 

I can't look at her so I just pretend to be reading a

 

Eh?

 

Dictionary??

 

Whatever as long as I'm not looking at her.

 

"Jiyeon can we talk please" She said to me again

 

Talk to her?

 

Why would I talk to her?

 

Actually I'm afraid to talk to her.

 

I'm afraid that I would easily forgive her if said sorry.

 

"We'll talk tonight not here and not right now" I said.

 

She just sighed

 

"Ok. I'll be leaving then" She said and get out of the room.

 

"Heol. We have another one here who is playing hard to get. I would never wonder why you two are bestfriends" Suzy said.

 

"By the way did you receive my gift to you on your locker this morning?" IU asks her.

 

"Yeah I did" She answered and continues flipping the pages on the book.

 

She's not studying crap.

 

"How is it?" IU asks her again.

 

"Well, I laugh at it and throw it away" She said nonchalantly.

 

"WHAT?!" IU was in shock upon hearing Suzy's action.

 

I don't know what kind of gift was it and why did Suzy throw it away but I'm sure that IU is disappointed by it.

 

IU just stands up and walks out of the room.

 

"Hey Honey!"

 

Seems like Suzy is clueless of what's going on and so do we.

 

"Hey what kind of give is that? And why did you throw it away?" I ask her.

 

"Well it's in a bottle and there's a note. I just do what the note told me to do" She said.

 

"And does the note tells you to do?" I ask.

 

"Well I still have the note. Here" She said and give it to me.

 

"There's only one instruction in there" I said

 

"Pretty obvious" She said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

I frown at her.

 

"Where is the part that you should laugh?" I ask her.

 

"It's in the note duh" she said again

 

"Why? What does the note said?" Minnie asks this time.

 

"It says ingest before you throw it away" I said what's on the note.

 

"Suzy ingest means you have to swallow it. In that case maybe you should drink what's on the bottle first before you throw it away. Seriously, what were you thinking?" I said to her.

 

"Oh is that it? I thought it means joking" She said and scratch the back of her head.

 

I frowned again

 

Joking?

 

"Suzy-ah I think you have mistaken the word ingest with the word jest. You really have to work on your vocabulary" Minnie said to her.

 

"Yeah, you have to work on this thing first with IU before your vocabulary “I suggested.

 

"Well I'm gonna fix things between me and my honey and ask her what vocabulary means coz it sounds like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter