Chapter 20

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

(Here's what really happen on chapter 18 sorry for teasing you haha)

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"How can I trust you when I don't understand what's going on Ham Eunjung?! Stop playing me!! I WISH YOU JUST DIDN'T CONFESS IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA HURT ME!" She said and walk outside of the room leaving me here alone in bed crying.

 

I'm hurting her too much and much more in the future.

 

Should I still chase her?

 

DAMN YES OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO!!

 

YOU WILL BE THE DUMBEST PERSON IN THE WORLD IF YOU LET HER GO!!

 

I immediately get up but before I could run out of the room to chase her, the lights run out.

 

"AHHH~" I heard a scream downstairs.

 

"JIYEON!"  I immediately run outside the room to the stairs.

 

I forgot to get the flashlight or my phone.

 

PABO Ham Eunjung!!

 

"E-Eunjung" I can hear Jiyeon's voice calling me while I was slowly walking down the stairs.

 

"I'm going there! Don't be scared!" I said even though I don't know where exactly she is.

 

Finally!

 

The long stairway ends.

 

"Jiyeon where are you?" I ask her.

 

"C-couch" she said with a cracking voice.

 

I also start to hear sobs.

 

Why this house doesn't have emergency lights?!

 

I was struggling to reach the couch. My eyes weren't really good in the dark.

 

"Jiyeon hang on a second. Don't be scared I'm here" I said to lessen her fear.

 

Finally I reach the couch where Jiyeon is.

 

"Hey I'm here" I said as I sit on the couch.

 

I don't really see her but I can hear her beside me.

 

I feel that she hug me and buried her face on my chest.

 

"It's ok now. I'm here" I said to her as I hug her back and kiss the top of her head.

 

"Don't leave me please Jungie" She pleaded.

 

It's risky but I can't lose her.

 

"Jiyeon I love you and I'm being sincere. I'm going to tell you everything now and I wish you'll tell me everything about you too. Let’s not have a secret between each other. Ok?" I said to her when she's a little calm now.

 

We are still hugging each other here in the couch and the lights are not yet back.

 

I feel that she nodded.

 

"Sulli found out a secret about my family" I started.

 

"Secret?" she ask

 

"Yeah, when my Mom was still young she lives in a palace in Amsterdam. She's the crown Princess since she is an only child. Mom was 13 when the King decided to arranged marriage her with a Prince but Mom doesn't want to be a Queen nor marry the Prince so she escaped and hide in Italy. She meets my Dad there who is on vacation. They fall in love and decided to get married and live here in Korea. Mom was hiding from the royal family since then. The Prince that my Mom was supposed to marry becomes the next King by my grandfather's wish before he dies. According to my Mom trusted source. My grandfather has two wish before he dies. That is to make the Prince the next King and the other one is to find my Mom the lost Princess and restore the ties of the families through the next generation" I explained.

 

"So in that case Eunwo have to marry the crown Princess of Netherlands" She said.

 

"Yes, and Mom will be forced to leave Dad. Mom should live in the palace since she's a royal blood. Dad is not so he can't be with Mom that's why Mom is still hiding" I explained again.

 

"Sulli discovered that? What does she want now?" She asks like she really knows her cousin.

 

"Yeah, she wanted me to be her girlfriend to keep it a secret" I said.

 

"WHAT?! NO YOU CAN'T YOU'RE MINE AND I WILL NEVER SHARE YOU TO HER!" as expected this will be her reaction.

 

She's slightly shaking my body too.

 

I love to hear her say that I'm hers.

 

I can't help but smile.

 

Then suddenly the lights came back.

 

"Why are you smiling?!" she ask while frowning.

 

There are still tears in her reddened eyes.

 

I hold her hand

 

"Listen I don't want it either but I'm still looking for a way to get rid of her. I can't let her spill everything. My Mom's health is not in good condition" I said to her.

 

"But I can't hug you to sleep, kiss you and all" she whines like a kid.

 

I cupped her face and then wipe her tears.

 

"Baby maybe we can't hug each other to sleep but that is only for a while." I said and kiss her forehead.

 

"What about my hugs and kisses?" she asks and pouts.

 

I giggled.

 

"Silly, we can still see each other secretly. I know it's hard for you and guilt is already creeping on my veins. I feel so annoyed that I have to keep my relationship with you knowing that you are my legal wife and the rightful owner of my heart but it's better than we are not seeing each other right?" I said to her but she's still pouting.

 

"You will kiss her too?" she asks again.

 

"No that ewe! I can only offer holding hands and a little hug but kissing and more never. I'll only do those things with you" I said and lean forward for a kiss but she stop me.

 

"Wait. Have to tell you my secret too" she said.

 

I just lean my back on the couch and brush my hair while biting my lower lip.

 

That was almost close.

 

I heard her giggle and then she lean on my shoulders

 

"Now maybe you should admit that you like my lips" She said as she traces my exposed collar bones. I was wearing a tank top actually.

 

"What can you do? You're lips are actually kinda inviting" I said push her to lie on the couch then go on top of her.

 

"Can you just make your confession later baby?" I whispered to her ear.

 

"No!" she refuses and gets a pillow to block me.

 

I just rest my head there and stare at her beautiful face.

 

"Make your confession fast baby coz I can't wait any longer for your lips" I said and grin at her.

 

"Heol. Arasso. Uhmmm...wait a minute let me think whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter