Chapter 2

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I just arrive to school now.

 

When I get in front of our room I saw two girls blocking the door.

 

It's Park Hyomin and Park Jiyeon.

 

They aren't sisters or cousins. They're bestfriends.

 

One is the dork the other one is Miss Popular.

 

Anyway I can't get through the door because of them.

 

I want to push them but that would be rude.

 

I just waited for them to move.

 

DAMN MY BOOKS ARE HEAVY.

 

They're taking too long.

 

What's new about this thing?

 

This happens every year.

 

Soyeon being happy and friendly always greet everyone with a smile.

 

She treats everyone as her friend that's why she's Miss Congeniality. Miss Friendship.

 

Hyomin greeted her back but Jiyeon aka Miss Popular ignored Soyeon's greetings.

 

No manners.

 

Somewhat I hate her attitudes. I hate people like her to make it general.

 

She's really nothing compared to her brother.

 

"A simple act of kindness can't be shown to someone is a sign of disrespect." I said and they look at me.

 

I can't take her rudeness.

 

It's simple to greet back or maybe smile a little but she can't do it.

 

Jeongmal

 

I was pertaining to Park Jiyeon with that but if she didn't get it there's nothing I can do.

 

"If you'll excuse me you're blocking the way" I said coz my books are really heavy.

 

Hyomin move aside to make way while she just stands there like she didn't hear anything.

 

Tsk.

 

She's a hopeless case.

 

"Hi Eunjung" Soyeon greeted me happily.

 

"Goodmorning Soyeon “I greeted her back then go to my seat.

 

See? It's just simple and won't do any harm.

 

I open my book and start to read.

 

You see, I never really wanna hangout with everyone well except to my bestfriend of course but even though I don't hang out with them I'm still being nice to them.

 

I don't wear glasses and uncool stuffs but I always carry a book with me that's why they call me a nerd

 

That's my label to this school.

 

I don't really mind coz it gives meant no harm at all.

 

They could use their freedom of speech as long as it doesn't annoy me.

 

I'm an only child and my family is expecting too much from me so I don't want to disappoint them. I have to be good at everything.

 

 

While I'm reading my book I feel like someone is staring at me.

 

I look at my side and saw Park Jiyeon staring at me.

 

Our eyes meet but I gave her a sharp glare and she look away.

 

Miss Popular and Cheerleaders.

 

I hate them.

 

Why?

 

It's simple

 

Because they are a PABO.

 

I hate pabo.

 

They tend to keep their high maintenance beauty but they got no brains at all.

 

Plus I always see them bullying my bestfriend.

 

I hate them.

 

After a few minutes class starts.

 

It's not yet that intense coz it's just the first day but I already know the lesson.

 

I've studied them during vacation.

 

After lectures and stuffs here comes the break.

 

I come out of our room and immediately search for IU my bestfriend.

 

I found her in the school canteen surrounded by the cheerleaders again.

 

I approach them.

 

"Hey, stop bullying my friend!!" I angrily said to them

 

"Eunjung" IU look up to me while arranging her glasses.

 

"Miss Nerd we are not bullying your friend. We are just giving her some piece of advice about her outfit coz it's really G-R-O-S-S gross. We are not hurting her so we are not bullying her duh" Suzy said and flips her hair.

 

She's the cheerleading captain of the school and I really hate the way they talk.

 

"Bullying can be in any form not only by hurting someone physically it could also be in verbal form. It's some kind of punishable offense."  I said with my arms cross and raising an eyebrow to them.

 

They seem to be speechless and trying to find a word to say.

 

I told you they don't have brains.

 

"SUZY-AH"

 

Suzy immediately turn to the one who's calling her.

 

It's her friend Miss Popular and the dork.

 

"Ok girls see yah." Suzy said and the other cheerleaders leave.

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin arrive

 

"Take your brainless friend with you" I said

 

And take my seat.

 

"Excuse me. Are you calling me brainless?!" Suzy reacted angrily.

 

"In deed." I answered her.

 

"Take it back!" Suzy commanded.

 

"I would... If you pass your subjects without remedial.  If you succeed I'll never call you a pabo again. Let's go IU. We should buy our lunch now." I said and drag IU with me leaving the three of them behind.

 

We bought our food then bring it back to the table.

 

Luckily, those three are not here anymore they're now on another table

 

"Are you ok?" I ask IU.

 

Lee Jieun that's her real name but she likes to be called IU instead.

 

She is my bestfriends since grade school. I like hanging out with her because she's smart and right she's a little nerdy in the way she dress up but I could care less about it.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine Eunjungie. By the way I didn't see you this morning. You go to college department again?" She asks.

 

"Nope" I denied and she giggled.

 

"Stop denying it and stop fantasizing about Park Hyojoon sunbae. He's married Ham Eunjung" she said and I cover .

 

"Will you be quiet? Her sister is just on the next table." I said while checking if someone heard what she say.

 

This girl is crazy forgetting the fact that Park Jiyeon is just on the next table

 

I'm glad that it seems like they didn't hear her.

 

"Sorry but you really should stop now." She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"It's just a crush. Nothing more and nothing less" I said and she just shrugs.

 

Park Hyojoon.

 

Park Jiyeon's elder brother.

 

He's very smart and talented too.

 

I met him in a science fair when I was 7 years old.

 

It's actually sad that he can't remember me.

 

But to be honest, after I that incident when I was seven I started to look up to him and make him my inspiration to study hard but unfortunately.

 

He's already married and there's no more chance for me.

 

Heol.

 

"Anyway what do you plan to do after dismissal this afternoon?" IU asks.

 

"Go home" I simply answer.

 

"Eh I'm serious here" she whines thinking that it was a joke.

 

"I'm serious mom and dad wants me to be home early for important matter" I said.

 

"Oh it seems serious" She said.

 

I bet it is.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Jiyeon" Hyomin nudge me and I wake up.

 

I notice that it's already lunch time.

 

For years that I'd been here in school.

 

Listening to lectures is really a boring part for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter