Chapter 32

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hahahahaha the hiatus of this fic just ended.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

It's early in the morning and I found myself here in the park looking for the kids.

 

I sighed.

 

Ham Eunjung they might still be sleeping at this time.

 

I sighed and go to my car then headed back to my office.

 

I better start doing my work and finish faster because later on I'm going to attend Suzy's birthday party.

 

I don't want to come actually but she insist and IU forced me too so I had no choice.

 

"Miss Ham Miss Park is here" My secretary said.

 

Miss Park?

 

Who?

 

It's impossible for Hyomin and Soyeon to come here. I mean to those three Park's I know Jiyeon has the only reason to come here.

 

It's either it's about our project or it's about the documents I gave to her.

 

"Let her in" I replied.

 

I don't know if I'm nervous or excited but I ended up pretending to be busy with the papers on my table

 

I heard the door opens.

 

"What brought you h-"

 

I was about to say it cheerfully but I got terribly disappointed and my turns into a frown when I saw her inside my office.

 

Right I forgot about her.

 

"What do you want Park Sulli?!" I irritably ask her.

 

"How I better get used to your temper especially now that you are my fiancée" She said and smirk at me.

 

What?

 

FIANCEE?

 

"Dream on Sulli. I would never want to marry you! I'd rather live and die single. Now get out and stop talking nonsense." I said

 

"Ok I will go now as you wish but let me tell you something you don't know. Your parents already agreed with this so whether you like it or not you are going to marry me. You do not want to disappoint them right?" she said and smirked again before she turn her back on me and leave my office.

 

Damn it!!

 

Why would even Mom and Dad engage me to that freak?!

 

This is so annoying!!

 

I get my phone to call Mom.

 

"Hello Mom"

 

"Yes honey, is there something wrong?" Mom ask

 

"Yes there is Mom. Sulli came here and she's claiming that she's my fiancée. She also said you agreed with this. She's lying right?" I ask my Mom trying to sound calm as much as possible.

 

"Yes, honey. That is true. You are going to have an engagement party on Wednesday. Don't be absent." She said.

 

"What?! The hell no Mom!" This time I can't really be calm.

 

"Eunjung I won't let you fall again on that Park Jiyeon! Our family will never have connection to them anymore!" she said.

 

"How did Jiyeon get into this conversation Mom? And connection? Did you just forget that Sulli is Jiyeon's cousin?" I said to her.

 

Mom is being unreasonable.

 

"Someone saw that Jiyeon came into your condo last time and there's no way you are getting back with her again! That is final Eunjung" Mom said and she hangs up.

 

Crap.

 

I could marry other people if I'm not really meant for Jiyeon but not with that Park Sulli.

 

She's a freak!

 

I then started to work

 

I'm not going to marry that Sulli.

 

This is the first time I would go against my parents but like I said I'd rather live and die single than to marry someone like her.

 

I'm going to find a way on how I can get out of this

 

After few more hours I already prepare myself to go to Suzy's house.

 

We are going to have a simple lunch party as she have said.

 

I wonder how she describes simple though but one reason why I agree with this is that Suzy said that she's only inviting her close friends which are us.

 

I thought I would be the last one to get in there but I only found my brother, Soyeon, Boram and Areum. Of course Suzy and IU are there too.

 

"I'm glad that you make it Eunjung" Suzy approach me and let me inside

 

"Oh by the way happy birthday. Here's my gift for you" I said and handed her a paper bag.

 

"Oh thank you" She said before I join the others on the couch.

 

"Sunny and Hyomin? Also Jiyeon and Qri?" I ask.

 

"They're not yet here" IU answered me.

 

"I'm hungry now. In what year will they arrive?" Eunwo said while comfortably sitting on the couch feeling so much at home.

 

"Wait I'm going to call Hyomim" Suzy said.

 

I just can sigh with my brother acts.

 

"Hyomin said they will be late because something came up “Suzy said after she made a phone call.

 

"Oh. How about Jiyeon and Qri?" Soyeon ask.

 

"Well Jiyeon said Qri is still in a meeting and it's almost done. In short they will be late too “Suzy said

 

She could come here now and just let Qri go on her own. Tss.

 

"At least they would come" IU said to Suzy and they smile sweetly to each other like they are going to kiss.

 

"Oh please. You are the only lovers in this room. No mushy things" Areum complains which made everyone laugh.

 

After a few hours Hyomin and Sunny arrives.

 

They are with kids.

 

Wait..

 

I know these kids.

 

It's Jijung and Eunji.

 

But why is Jijung's arm casted?

 

"Sorry we're late" Hyomin apologize.

 

I was about to approach the kids who seems like they haven't noticed me yet but Areum was faster than me.

 

"Jijung? Eunji?" Areum immediately approach the kids.

 

She knew the kids too?

 

"Aunt Areum" the kids run to her and cry.

 

Aunt?

 

Areum was their aunt?

 

"Oh my gosh where have you been?" Areum worriedly ask.

 

"You know them Areumie" I ask and the kids look at me

 

Their eyes widen in shock just like when I met them for the first time.

 

"DADDY~" They both said in unison and run towards me.

 

Everyone seems to be confused of what is going on right now.

 

"I miss you guys. Jijung what happen to your arm?" I hug them and check on Jijung's casted arm

 

"Sunny almost bumped into them because she's not driving carefully." Hyomin answered while eyeing at Sunny.

 

"Mianhae" Sunny just apologize and pout.

 

"Are they the twins that you are talking about noona? The one you met at the park? They look like you." Eunwo said.

 

It's not the first time someone told me that.

 

"Yeah. I didn't know that Areum know them too." I said.

 

"Where are their parents Areumie? Why are they in the middle of the road it's dangerous" Hyomin ask Areumie.

 

Areumie just look at Suzy and IU.

 

Before Areumie could answer....

 

"Sorry we're late" Jiyeon and Qri arrives.

 

Everyone's attention was now in them.

 

"Sweetie! / Babes!".

 

The kids run to her direction.

 

Sweetie?

 

Babes?

 

Jiyeon is their Mom?

 

What's going on?

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Qri just finish her meeting so now we are heading to Suzy's house even though it's a bit late.

 

Qri is driving while me? I keep thinking about my twins.

 

Whenever I saw twins or a little boy and a little boy that have the same features with my babies I thought it was them.

 

I really miss them.

 

I badly wanted to see them.

 

I swear I would really start to fix things after they came back.

 

I will fix things for them and I’ll start that from introducing them to Eunjung then to our families.

 

I will protect them if Dad still insists to get rid of the Ham's in our family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter