Chapter 31

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I got curious what happen to the kids. I had been going back several times in the park for the past few days but I haven't seen them again.

 

There's a part of me that worries for them for some reasons.

 

I know they call me daddy even though I'm not really their Dad but I got pretty attached to the kids.

 

Maybe their Sweetie/Babes didn't allow them to meet me again because of what happen.

 

Heol

 

I wish I could meet them again. I like hanging around with them.

 

I kinda miss them.

 

*Doorbell rings*

 

I check who is it and found out that it's Jiyeon.

 

I open the door to let her in.

 

"Nice place" She said as she looks around.

 

"Thanks" I said and lead her to the couch.

 

We are going to do our project today.

 

"Do you want some snacks?" I ask her.

 

"No I'm ok...uhm we should start" She said.

 

"Alright" I said and sit on the opposite end of the couch.

 

It's pretty awkward you know that's why we are very distant to each other.

 

I can't keep my focus on the papers.

 

The silence was just deafening.

 

I slowly turn to face her.

 

I was only planning to take a glimpse but I ended up staring at her.

 

Maybe our relationship didn't work out but I still do know when she's pretending to be ok.

 

She's having a hard time to keep her focus on what she's doing.

 

Her eyes...

 

She looks like she had been crying.

 

The truth is I can do this project on my own and I ask her to came here so that we can do it together since we are partners but the thing is we are pretending like each other don't exist.

 

I put my laptop on the table and stretch my arms.

 

She curiously looks at me.

 

I move a little bit closer to her.

 

Just a little bit more.

 

"Uhmm...are you ok?" I ask and she frowns at me.

 

Maybe the both of us really have to talk.

 

I think if everything will be ok in the both of us we I could move on. We need a proper closure to everything.

 

"Why are you asking me that?" she asks.

 

"Because I can see you're not ok...maybe we you were right. We really need to talk and be friends." I said.

 

"Friends?" she asks with a sad tone.

 

"I know you left because you think I cheated on you but Jiyeon. I didn't. I got really hurt because you didn't even talk to me and just send me the divorce papers. I felt like you didn't really love me." I said to her.

 

She sighed and put her laptop on the table too.

 

"I know. I already know that. About the divorce papers. I don't know about that. I also got surprised when I found out that we are divorced “She said.

 

Huh?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask

 

"Dad sent that to you. I can't sign it so he faked my signature. I just learn that from Jiwon unnie." she explained.

 

Right. Her Dad will do everything to get rid of us one of the reasons why he lose his company and got broke.

 

"I have a question" I said to her.

 

She waited for me to ask...

 

"Did you really love me?" I ask her.

 

"Of course I do" She said.

 

"Then why did you leave me? Why did you go to US with Qri?" I ask her trying to stay calm even though right from the start I'm feeling different kinds of intense emotions that I can't even identify what I really feel.

 

"Me leaving with Qri was a pure coincidence. I just found out that she's leaving too when we are inside the plane. I planned to leave alone" She explained but I don't know if I should believe her.

 

"I know Qri mentioned that she's going to leave with someone in her letter for Hyomin but she only made up that part. She didn't really plan to leave with anyone" she added.

 

It's hard to believe but I can see no reason for her to lie.

 

"If that's really it is that means you leave because you think I cheated on you" I concluded though I still don't know if I should believe her.

 

"No it's not the main reason why I leave. I admit that I really thought you cheated on me and I got hurt by that. I can't just say I'm ok seeing you with in bed with my cousin. You know how much I'm jealous with Sulli. It's breaking me every time that picture would flashback my mind" she said and her voice is starting to crack.

 

I don't know what to say now.

 

I just look down.

 

"There's something you have to know" she said.

 

I look at her.

 

"What?" I curiously ask

 

"We ha-"

 

*phone rings*

 

She immediately picks up the call that interrupts what she's trying to say.

 

"Hello Kyul"

 

I frown when I heard that she's talking to Qri again.

 

"Really?!...ok ok....I'm going there" She said and hangs up the phone.

 

"Eunjung I have to leave now. I promise to help you next time but I really have to leave now" she said and get her things and leave.

 

I think she forgot that she's going to tell me something because of that Qri.

 

Ahhhrrgggg

 

I just ruffled my hair because of my paboness.

 

Of course Jiyeon would immediately come to her.

 

She's her first priority now.

 

My phone then rings.

 

It's Eunwo.

 

What does he need this time?

 

"Oh?" I just answered

 

"Noona where are you? I have to show you something" He said.

 

Something?

 

It sounds really important.

 

"Are you in the office?" I ask

 

"Yeah."

 

"Ok wait for me there" I said and hang up.

 

I wonder what is it and just how important is that?

 

I never heard him sounds so serious before.

 

 

 

EUNJI'S POV

 

Oppa and I were locked inside four days already.

 

The windows are locked so we can't even go outside.

 

We have to get out in here and escape this house.

 

"Eunji-ah" oppa suddenly called my attention.

 

I climb up to bed beside him.

 

"Oppa are you sick?" I ask him.

 

"Ani. Wae?" He asks me.

 

"You're not screaming" I said.

 

"It's because I'm handsome" He said and wink at me.

 

I just frown at him.

 

"Wae? You should be happy. If I'm handsome you are beautiful coz we are twins" He said and that make me smile.

 

Then we do the high five.

 

"So I have a plan. We have to escape here. I wanna see Sweetie now. I miss her so much already" he said and wipe his tears.

 

That makes me cry too.

 

I miss pretending that Babes cooking was good even though it's not.

 

"Don't cry Eunji-ah" Oppa said while crying.

 

"But you are crying too oppa that's why I'm crying" I said while I can't stop my tears from falling.

 

"I will stop if you stop crying" He said then we just hug each other while crying.

 

"Oppa.." I call him when we are a bit calm.

 

"You stink" I said and broke the hug.

 

He pouts.

 

"You stink too so don't complain. We both haven’t clean for four days so we have to escape now" He said.

 

"Ok..How are we going to escape" I ask.

 

"First we have to hide" he said and looks at me while nodding slowly

 

Because we are twins I immediately get what he means.

 

"When Ahjumma get inside to bring us food we will hide here. She will think that we escaped and will start to panic." he said.

 

"And when that happens she will forget to close the door and we could run outside now" I added and he just ruffle my hair.

 

We wait until its lunch time.

 

I'm feeling sleepy and almost close my eyes when suddenly oppa flick my nose

 

I was about to scream when he covered my mouth and signaled me to shut up.

 

"Someone is coming" he whispered.

 

"Hide" He said and we jump out of the bed and hide ourselves behind the thick curtains.

 

As expected Ahjumma panicked and run out of the room without closing the door.

 

"Let's go" Oppa hold my hand and we run outside the room.

 

We are about to go downstairs but we saw Ahjumma and two men heading to the stairs.

 

I saw a huge vase nearby and pull oppa to hide behind it.

 

We let them pass and get inside the room before we get out of the hiding place.

 

I feel so nervous while we are going down the stairs.

 

When we go downstairs we hide behind the door.

 

"Oppa how can we get out there?" I ask him while whispering.

 

"I'll go out first to check if there is someone" Oppa said and go outside.

 

I feel nervous for him.

 

"Lord please make oppa safe" I just prayed for us to be safe.

 

"Eunji" I heard oppa called me and I immediately run outside.

 

We can't go outside through the gate.

 

How are we gonna go outside now?

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Qri called me when I was with at Eunjung's condo.

 

She said that the nanny who kidnaps my children already got caught.

 

So I'm heading now to the police station.

 

I only take a cab. While I was on the cab I just remember that I almost spilled everything to Eunjung even though I'm not really sure if it's the right time to do that.

 

I'm not saying that I'm not going to introduce them to her formally because whether I like it or not she had the right to know everything and I still love her though but things right now we’re all in mess that I don't even know where to start fixing.

 

I arrive at the police station and there I meet Qri.

 

"Kyul where is she? The kids?" I ask.

 

"She's inside. We still don't know where are the twins. She doesn't want to speak." Kyul said.

 

"Let me talk to her" I said and they let me.

 

"Please tell me where are my babies. You're a mother too. Please give them back to me. They need me and I need them. Please." I beg to her.

 

"They're just three. What do you want from them?" I ask her while pleading

 

She sighed.

 

"I didn't want anything from them" She said

 

"Then why did you kidnap them?" I ask again.

 

"Someone ask me to do so. I need money so I accept it" she confesses

 

Someone ask her?

 

"Who is it?" I ask even though I'm already suspecting one.

 

There is only one person who loves seeing me suffer.

 

"I don't know her name. She didn't let me know her name" She said

 

I immediately get my phone and search for Sulli's picture on the need. She's a CEO I'm sure she had one at least.

 

"Was it this girl?" I ask and showed her the picture of Sulli when I found one.

 

"Yes, it's her. I brought the kids to their house...i have one wish to you" She said.

 

"What is it?" I ask.

 

"Please give protection for my family while I’m here inside. I want to make sure they're safe." She said and I just nod.

 

"Sulli have the kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter