Chapter 10

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

I'm here at my house sitting comfortably on my chair with both of my feet over the table while eating my favorite grapes.

 

"Your Highness please forgive us already. It's the King's order we have no choice" Suzy complains.

 

If you are wondering...

 

I gave them punishment.

 

Why?

 

I was inside my room reading books about the history of our kingdom.

 

I have to learn them coz I'm going to be queen someday.

 

I was in the middle of enjoying the history of the where I was born when suddenly this two barge in my room.

 

They hold both of my arms and forced me to change my clothes into dress by threatening me.

 

After that they drag me to that stupid party that my father wants me to attend.

 

"Your Highness if we didn't do it the King will punish us and now you punish us too because we obey the King. I still have to practice cheering. Please" Suzy can't keep shut.

 

"I don't care what you will do. Stop being too noisy." I said and keep eating my grapes.

 

I made them kneel on pebbles with books on both of their hands.

 

I think they are kneeling there for almost an hour.

 

Am I cruel?

 

I stand up and face them crossing my arms.

 

"Alright now I'll let both of you leave but we have a deal to make" I said

 

They look at each other.

 

"If there is anything that my father asks you to do that I don't want to do just report to him that I did it and don't force me to do it" I said.

 

"But what if the King asks for proof Your Highness?" IU ask

 

She's the smart one.

 

Hmm I haven't thought of that.

 

"Well, I don't care. It's your problem not mine" I said and they both sighed.

 

"Now do you agree?" I ask them.

 

"Yes, Your Highness" They said in unison.

 

"Good. If you break that deal I'm going to make both of you walk on your knees over a rock salts. Begrijp je?! (You understand?!)" I warned them.

 

"Yes, Your Highness" They both said in unison again

 

"Ok now what are you waiting for? Do you plan to kneel there forever?" I ask them and go back to my seat.

 

They immediately stand up.

 

"We are leaving now Your Highness" They said and leave the room.

 

Heol

 

I hate being forced to do something I don’t want to do.

 

I don't care a lot of things.

 

I wonder if I'm really suitable to rule a country.

 

There are times that I always ask myself about that.

 

Like right now.

 

I came here to Korea to stay far enough from the burden of ruling my country.

 

I wanna experience normal life but I can't make friends.

 

It's hard to make friends when you know they only wanna be your friend coz you are a princess.

 

Even though only IU and Suzy knows that I am a princess I still feel that people will hurt me and stab me behind my back so I always ending up not to care about them. Although there is only one annoying person who keeps bugging me and telling me she wanna be my friend.

 

I don't understand her.

 

She's making me confuse.

 

I keep sending her away but she keeps coming back.

 

 

IU'S POV

 

Finally we already get outside this huge house.

 

We are now here in my car

 

My knees and my arms are hurting

 

"Damn. My knees are sore and my arms are hurting. The damn staircase is too long and the princess speaks alien language" Suzy complains and leans on my car while checking her knees and her arms.

 

"It's Dutch. You answered yes to her yet you don't understand what she say" I said and shook my head.

 

"What do you want me to do? Ask her for a translation and prolong my agony on that pebbles? I'm Korean. I don't speak Dutch. Duh!" she said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

"I'm Korean too but I learn to speak some simple Dutch words coz we are serving the Princess of Netherlands. Your very mouthful and most of the words that comes out of your mouth are complains others are nonsense. Duh!" I said trying to imitate her fancy way of talking.

 

"Argghh~ No wonder our two years of relationship didn't work out" she said and stomp her feet.

 

"Our relationship didn't work out because you're trying to change me. You can't accept that I'm like this. Even now that we are over you're still doing it." I said.

 

Now we are heading to the flashback.

 

"FYI I'm not changing you because I can't accept you. I'm changing you so that you could fit in with everyone and be happy!" she said and pushes me lightly.

 

"I don't need to fit in. I'm happy by just having you. It's you who's not happy with me Bae Suzy. It's so hard to please you" I said and get in my car then leave her.

 

I thought I feel nothing.

 

But I was wrong

 

After all this time I still want her.

 

After all the heartaches I still love her.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I am here in my Dad's office in our house with my Mom.

 

They say they have something important to tell me.

 

"Jihyun-ah you're going to graduate high school soon and will go to college at the same time you are going to start training on how to run our company." Mom said to me.

 

"You'll also be needing someone to help you in running the company so as early as possible. I want to secure our ties to that someone" Dad said.

 

I felt nervous about this

 

"Please don't tell me you are going to drag me in an arranged marriage" I said and look at the both of them

 

Based on the expressions they are wearing I could easily say what they want to tell me.

 

"Mom Dad you know I love someone else and that is Hyomin. Please don't do this to me. I'm your daughter." I said and plead to them

 

"Yes sweetheart. You are our daughter and we love you so you are going to marry Hyomin" Mom said.

 

W-WHAT?

 

"B-But Mom Hyomin doesn't love me yet" I said a little worried and hesitant.

 

"She can learn to love you when you are married" Dad said.

 

"But she will hate me if this happens Dad" I protested

 

I love Hyomin but I can't do this to her.

 

I want her to marry me not because she doesn't have a choice but because she wanted to.

 

"There's nothing we can do anymore. Everything is settled. They already used our money to save their dying company. You're going to marry Hyomin Jihyun-ah" Mom said to me.

 

I sighed

 

"Does Hyomin know already?" I ask

 

"Probably. Her parents might have been talk to her already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter