Chapter 27

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

Who is this kid in front of me?

 

"Nuguseyo Ahjumma?" she asks again.

 

WHAT??

 

ME??

 

AHJUMMA??

 

"EUNJI-AH WHO IS THAT?"

 

Another kid appears in front of me.

 

This time it's a boy and he's very loud.

 

He looks like...

 

"Areumie"

 

I look behind me and found Jihyun bags of goods with her.

 

"CUTIE PRETTY" The two kids run to her.

 

I don't know what to say I'm still confused.

 

"Let's get inside first" Jihyun said and we go inside.

 

"Uhm kids go and check if your Mom is done to take a bath" She said to the two kids.

 

I guess they are twins.

 

"OK~” the hyper boy said and run towards the room while the girl just sighed and followed her brother.

 

Now there's me and Jihyun.

 

I immediately grab her collar.

 

"Yah! What was that?! They were obviously Jiyeon's kid but not yours" I said

 

"Calm down I can explain things” she said

 

I sighed and let go of her.

 

We sit on the couch.

 

"Why did you elope with Jiyeon?" I ask her immediately.

 

She frowns.

 

"I didn't elope with anyone Lee Areum. My letter to letter for Hyomin about leaving with someone was a lie and meeting Jiyeon at the plane is a coincidence" she explains.

 

"Jiyeon have to escape to save her kids that time from her father" She added.

 

Yeah I heard about the rumors that Jiyeon's father will do everything to just to cut the ties with the royal bloods.

 

"And the kids were Eunjung's?" I ask coz it's so obvious. I might think that it's Eunwo's but Jiyeon has never been with Eunwo.

 

"Yeah. They are Eunjung's kids" She said.

 

"Areum"

 

Jiyeon appears with the kids.

 

I just smile at her somehow I understand her situation though it's better that she discuss things with Eunjung before she made decision but what's done is done.

 

"Jihyun explain everything to me already Ji" I said to her.

 

"Oh" She just said

 

I think she still don't know what to say.

 

"AHA! I KNEW YOU NOW AHJUMMA! YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE WITH CUTIE PRETTY" the boy said out loud again.

 

But I frowned.

 

WHY DO THEY KEEP CALLING ME AHJUMMA?

 

I'M NOT THAT OLD.

 

"Sweetheart she's your aunt Areum. She's Kyul's cousin and please don't call her Ahjumma" Jiyeon said to them.

 

"Annyeong haseyo Aunt Areum. I'm Park Eunji. I'm smart and I hate pabos" The girl who opens the door and calls me Ahjumma first politely introduce herself.

 

It reminds me of someone's attitude. The way she moves and the way she chooses her words are so that person.

 

"Nice to meet you Eunji" I said to her and she offered a handshake.

 

How old is this kid?

 

"ANNYEONG HASEYO AUNT AREUM I'M PARK JIJUNG AND I'M VERY HANDSOME." He said and wink to me.

 

I just giggled.

 

So proud of himself. That's someone I knew too. The childish attitude is very visible. Not a big deal coz he is still a kid.

 

"Nice to meet you too Jijung." I said and he gave me a hug.

 

"Jiyeon-ah your kids are amazing. They get your physical features but the attitude are somewhat reversed" I said and laugh.

 

"Wait. Eunjung never mention to us about this" I said

 

"Uhm kids let's go and eat breakfast" Jihyun take the kids with her in the kitchen.

 

"She doesn't know" Jiyeon answered.

 

Oh shoot.

 

Trouble.

 

"You know what happen right. I was mad at her because she cheated on me" She said and clench her fist but I can see in her eyes how much she miss and love Eunjung still.

 

I sighed.

 

"Well you guys are going to have a hard time. Because of you just left and a misunderstanding they're mad at you. Wait. You and Jihyun are not together right?" I ask to make sure

 

"No. We are just friends." She said and I nodded.

 

"You are still going to hide the kids?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, I still have to talk to my family. I want everything to be fixed before the kids meet Eunjung. I don't want them to get hurt." she said

 

"I understand." I said.

 

"By the way Areumie can you watch the kids for today? We will visit our own parents" Jihyun came back and ask me.

 

"Me? Watching the kids? Are you sure you're going to entrust them to me?" I ask.

 

"Yes" They said in unison.

 

"We can't just trust anyone to watch over the kids so please Areumie" Jiyeon pleaded.

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine. I will try my best to take good care of them" I said.

 

"And please do remember that it was a secret for now" Jihyun reminded me.

 

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry my mouth is zipped" I said and act like zipping my mouth.

 

"Thank you Areumie. Don't worry they are kind so I'm sure you will get along" Jiyeon said and I just nod.

 

They bid goodbye to the twins and leave.

 

Now there's just me and this cute twins.

 

They are now in the living room watching cartoons.

 

I think they're pretty handy.

 

"AUNT AREUM!"

 

I almost fell on my chair with this kid.

 

"Yah! Oppa lower your voice we are not deaf here" Eunji complains with her brother who seems to swallow a megaphone.

 

Jijung just laugh at his sister.

 

"Aunt Areum are you friends with our daddy?" Eunji ask me and ignore her brother.

 

Daddy?

 

Ah Eunjung

 

"Yup. We are friends" I said.

 

"REALLY! TAKE US TO HER TAKE US TO HER. JIJUNG WANNA MEET DADDY!" Jijung screamed happily and excitedly while jumping up and down on the couch.

 

Heol.

 

"Ok calm down little boy. You seemed to have eaten lots of chocolates. You're so hyper" I said and try to make him sit again but he didn't stop jumping.

 

The hell!

 

"CHOCOLATE? I DON'T EAT CHOCOLATE. I HAVE ALLERGY TO CHOCOLATE" he said while still continue to jump.

 

"I'm sorry about my oppa aunty his vocal chords was always set to its highest pitch" Eunji said.

 

This kid talks like an adult.

 

They haven't been to school yet as far as I know.

 

"Ok but I'm sorry I can't take you to your Daddy" I said.

 

"WHY? / Why?" they both ask like they're almost crying.

 

OMO

 

I panicked.

 

Think Lee Areum think.

 

"Uhm your Daddy is busy right now so we can't go and visit him yet. But I can take you to the mall and buy toys" I said to them

 

Jiyeon and Jihyun never mention about taking the kids outside so I bet it's alright.

 

They both smile widely and hug me.

 

Heol.

 

I hope it wasn't a ruckus to take them with me.

 

 

MALL

 

Just like what I said I take them to the mall.

 

The twins look so happy and they immediately search for toys.

 

They are so cute.

 

"HEY EUNJI. THIS DINOSAUR LOOKS LIKE YOU! RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!" Jijung started to sister as they are choosing to this bunch of stuffed toys.

 

"Andwae! It's not me! But this Baekgu looks like you oppa" Eunji teases and smirked with to her brother.

 

I sighed.

 

I'm really going to be an Ahjumma if Jiyeon will make me this kid’s nanny.

 

They're lucky that I don't have class for today.

 

"OK OK kids. No fighting or else we are going home now ok?" I threatened them and they just pout.

 

"I WANT THAT RILAKUMMA AUNT AREUM" Jijung pointed at the huge rilakkuma on the stand.

 

"Me too. I want it too" Eunji said too.

 

Well at least there's still things that they can both agree. I thought they'll just keep arguing forever.

 

"Ok we will but that rilakkuma before we go home ok. It's too big to carry around" I said to them and they both agree.

 

We decided to walk for a while.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Qri drop me here in front of my parents’ house now.

 

Like what Qri told me. It's just small and I don't even think that Dad would be happy to liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter