Chapter 25

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I had been to Jiyeon's house but there's no one there.

 

I go to Hyomin and she said she don't know where is Jiyeon.

 

she's not picking up my calls.

 

Where are you Jiyeon?

 

Baby please I can explain things to you.

 

I decided to call Eunwo.

 

They are in the party right now but I don't know where.

 

"Hello noona" He said when he picks up my call.

 

"Is Jiyeon there? What party is that?" I ask him over the phone while I'm driving.

 

"I haven't seen Jiyeon noona here. And by the way you Noona seems like you still have no idea that this party was my engagement with the princess" He said.

 

"MWO?!!" I ask in shock.

 

WHAT THE HELL!!

 

That means following Sulli is nonsense.

 

I end the call and drive fast to Sulli's house.

 

She's not getting away to this.

 

I parked my car in front of Sulli's house and immediately get out.

 

"PARK SULLI!! GET OUT THERE!! WE HAVE TO TALK!! PARK SULLI!!" I called her as I kick their gate.

 

"Ms. Eunjung please calm down. I will call Ms. Sulli" The guard told me.

 

"I WON'T CALM DOWN UNTIL SHE GETS HERE!" I yelled again and seem that the guard got scared of me.

 

"What's going on there?" I heard Sulli's voice and she came out of the gate.

 

"Oh babe you're here. Did you miss me and our hot moment?" She and tried to get close to me.

 

"Don't ever try to get any closer or I will slap you. Nothing happens to us" I said.

 

"How did you know? You don't even remember what happen" She said and smirked.

 

"I know coz I would never touch you even in my dreams" I said angrily to her.

 

"Ok. Then why are you here?" She ask

 

"I want to ask you what did you do to Jiyeon. Where is she?" I ask.

 

"Well, Jiyeon left after she left and said she doesn't want you anymore." she said.

 

"LIAR!! STOP MAKING STORIES!!" I said and shake her a little.

 

My grip on her arms are tight and I don't care if she gets hurt.

 

"Eunjung I'm hurting!!" she said and shove me away.

 

"If you don't believe me fine. I don't care about you anymore or Jiyeon. But one more thing. I told you she doesn't really care about you. Don't be surprise if she's going to send you divorce papers first thing in the morning without even talking to you or hearing your explanation" She said and get inside their house.

 

WHAT THE !!

 

Jiyeon won't do that to me.

 

She loves me.

 

I get inside my car and drive home.

 

Maybe I'll talk to Jiyeon tomorrow.

 

Jiyeon won't leave me she love me.

 

 

 

HYOJOON'S POV

 

We didn't stay long at the royal party. We just have our exposure to the media coz we are invited.

 

Dad hates anything that have connection to royals for some reasons that I don't know.

 

We are in the house now.

 

Dad is so furious.

 

"WHERE IS PARK JIYEON?! CALL HER!!" He orders he's really angry.

 

"Where are the papers?" He asks Mom.

 

"Yeobo. Do we really have to do this?" Mom asks him and hesitating to give the papers.

 

"Mom Dad what are those papers?" I curiously ask.

 

"Divorce papers. Your Dad wants your sister and Eunjung to get divorced" Mom explains almost teary eyed.

 

"What?!" I got shock.

 

"Dad you can't do this to them. They love each other." I said.

 

This would ruin their lives.

 

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT LOVE. A ROYAL HAS NO ROOM TO THIS FAMILY. I WOULD KILL IF NEEDED JUST TO CUT ALL THE TIES OF OUR FAMILY TO THOSE ROYAL BLOODS" Dad angrily yells.

 

"Sir. Miss Jiyeon and her things are not in her room anymore" Ahjumma said.

 

"What? Where did she go?" Mom worriedly ask.

 

We ask the guard and they said that Jiyeon leave the house this afternoon with her things.

 

The only message she left for us is don't find her.

 

Dad is now furious than ever.

 

Jiyeon why did you leave?

 

I still need your help

 

Why do you have to leave?

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I was pretty excited about today.

 

It's my wedding day.

 

I guess I'll just confess to Qri today.

 

If she can't do it.

 

It doesn't matter I'll do it for her.

 

I go downstairs and saw my Mom and Dad including Qri's parents.

 

Why are they here?

 

I approach them.

 

"What's going on? Why you guys look so sad? The wedding will be in a few hours right?" I ask them.

 

"Hyomin" Kyul's mom handed me a letter

 

"What is this?" I ask and they just look at me with a sad expression.

 

I open the letter and start to read it.

 

Dear Mom, Dad and Minnie,

         Mom Dad, I know you already spend a lot for the wedding. I love Hyomin but the feeling is not mutual. I promised her before in our engagement that I will do everything to call off the wedding but unfortunately you guys didn't agree with me. I'm sorry if I'm not a good daughter and now I'm leaving. Don't worry about me I will be fine. I love you always and please take care.

 

My tears were now starting to fall as I read her letter

 

Where is she going?

 

SHE'S A PABO!!

 

WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME WITHOUT ASKING ME HOW I REALLY FEEL?!

 

PABO LEE JIHYUN!!

 

      Minnie, I want to say I love you and you will be forever in my heart. Sorry if I annoyed you sometimes. Sorry for dragging you to this mess. Thank you for being the most wonderful thing that ever happens to me. I hope you and Sunny would be really happy now that I'm out of the picture. I hope she makes you happy. If that happens I'll be happy too. Don't worry I'll leave with someone and I will learn to love her. Goodbye Minnie. Till the next time.

 

- Qri

 

I crumpled the papers and throw it somewhere I don't care.

 

Maybe it's my fault that she thinks I'm in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter