Chapter 33

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Sunny and I are on the way home. She's sending me first to my house.

 

I notice that she's exceptionally quiet this time.

 

"Are you really that focus on driving now that you forget to speak?" I ask breaking the silence and giggled.

 

"Hyomin"

 

I stop gigging when she called me with a serious tone and she also calls me 'Hyomin' not 'Minnie'.

 

I don't know why but I suddenly felt something about it.

 

"Wae?" I can't help but ask with a serious tone too.

 

"Qri is single. You could be with her" She said and that makes me shock.

 

"S-Sunny"

 

That's what I can only say.

 

Why is she saying that?

 

I admit I never love Sunny the way I love Jiyeon before and the way I love Qri up until now but she's a very good friend of mine.

 

She's always there on my side to those times that I'm really down.

 

I don't want to hurt her.

 

"Minnie I admit I never love at first and my intention of getting close to you before is not because I love you. Not even because you're my childhood bestfriend. I guess it's really my fault why Qri misunderstand everything. I only use you to distract Qri so that our team would win but I failed.....I failed coz I fall in love with you but now I realize one thing. I couldn't replace her in your heart." She said and her voice starts to crack.

 

I could only look down.

 

She's hurting.

 

There's nothing I could say that would make her feel better.

 

"Why am I crying? Haha....Anyway you should get her back and never let her go this time. I will still be the Sunny you used to know" She said and force a smile to me.

 

She stops the car.

 

I just notice that we are here in front of our house.

 

I'm still sitting here inside the car.

 

"Do plan to stay here all night?" She asks.

 

"Sunny.....I'm sorry" I just can say to her before my tears fall from my eyes.

 

"H-Hey don't be like that. It's ok. I will be ok. Maybe not now but one day I'm pretty sure I will be" She said.

 

I remove my seat belt and hug her.

 

"We could still be friends right?" I ask her while I'm hugging her.

 

"Of course. All you have to do is give me a call" She said.

 

Call?

 

I broke the hug and curiously look at her.

 

"I'm leaving Hyomin. Not because of you but my brother needs me there in Japan. “She said and it seems like it's already planned long time ago.

 

I sighed.

 

"When will you leave?" I ask.

 

"Well, actually I was supposed to leave last year but I can't leave you but now that I know someone would be looking over you like a stalker. I guess I could leave you now" She said rearview mirror.

 

I check it too and got surprise to see a car not so far behind us.

 

"Go talk to her. I think it's about time for me to exit. My flight will be next week. So it's a goodbye now" she said.

 

I just hug her again and go outside her car.

 

I watch her car leave before I enter the gate.

 

I was actually waiting for the car to get closer.

 

I'm sure she will check if I already get inside the house

 

As expected I heard a car stops in front of our house.

 

Hmm.

 

I open the gate again and get outside.

 

I saw her standing beside her car and she got startled.

 

"Why are you here?" I ask trying to make my voice sounds serious and a little bit angry.

 

"Uhm...ah...nothing I just uhmm-"

 

"Stop making excuses. Tell me what you want?" I ask still maintaining the tone of my voice though I wanted to laugh at her right now.

 

She looks so nervous and she didn't even know what to do.

 

She sighed.

 

"Uhm. I wanted to talk to you" She said and looks directly into my eyes.

 

OMO!!

 

My suddenly starts to rise.

 

Why do I found her so charming?

 

Cutie Pretty

 

"Ok. We will talk tomorrow I'm tired. Goodnight" I said and get inside.

 

I just made an excuse so that she won't be seeing my blushing face.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"EHhh ANIYA!! THAT'S NOT THE WAY YOU SHOULD DO IT DADDY" Jijung protested and pout.

 

"Yeah Daddy you should kiss babes on the lips" Eunji said.

 

I haven't even recovered from the sudden kiss on my cheeks now they're asking for a kiss on the lips?

 

OH MY GOD!!

 

WHAT HAD GOTTEN TO THESE KIDS?

 

I look at Eunjung

 

It was like she's telling me to do it.

 

I rolled my eyes to her but I make sure the kids won't see that.

 

"Uhm. Babies time to sleep. Lie down now" I ordered the kids hoping that they would listen.

 

But of course they do have a stubborn parents so it's quiet obvious that the kids will be stubborn too.

 

"Babes we will sleep if Daddy gave you a goodnight kiss" Eunji said to me and pout.

 

Eunjung giggled.

 

"You used to get what you want from me before just like that" she said

 

What is she talking about?

 

"YES SWEETIE PLEASE KISS DADDY!" Jijung said

 

I sighed.

 

I'm doing this for the kids.

 

Not because I miss her sweet lips.

 

"Fine, just a peck" I said and look at Eunjung who just smiled widely.

 

Eh?

 

"SWEETIE A KISS NOT A PECK" Jijung complains.

 

"Honey it's just the same. It's just that a peck is a kiss lightly and quickly but if the kiss was longer i-"

 

I immediately throw a pillow on Eunjung's face.

 

What the hell she teaching the kids?

 

"Ham Eunjung they are just three years old. Stop polluting their minds!" I said and throw another pillow on her but she catches it.

 

She then pouts and pretend to be crying.

 

"Babes you hurt Daddy" Eunji said and come to kiss her cheeks.

 

Eunji look at me and pout.

 

"Babes. It's not working. You should heal Daddy with your kiss she's hurt." Eunji said.

 

While I can see Eunjung was secretly smirking.

 

AHH JEONGMAL!!

 

She's enjoying it!!

 

Hmm, let's see.

 

I then get closer to her.

 

You're liking this Ham Eunjung? huh?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter