Chapter 16

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon is talking with her oppa that's why I'm here alone in our table.

 

IU is for sure having fun with Suzy and I'm also not in the mood to meddle with this people I barely knew.

 

While I was watching the people around from our table someone pull the chair beside me and sit there.

 

"You are alone" she said.

 

"I'm not alone Sulli-ah. Jiyeon is with me. She's just talking to her oppa." I said to her.

 

"Oh too bad I thought you were alone. I was expecting I could discuss something with you" She said.

 

"Oh go ahead. Jiyeon and her brother are still talking. What is it?" I ask.

 

"I am replacing Bae Suzy as the cheerleading captain" She said.

 

"What?!"

 

I was surprised.

 

She's interested in cheerleading?

 

"I am the new captain. Suzy is kick out by their members and the new principal have a great concern on academic grades. She said she wouldn't allow any club to participate in the upcoming sports fest not unless they all pass their academic subjects so I'm going to tutor the cheerleading team" She said proudly.

 

"That sounds cool but what about Suzy?" I ask.

 

"Well it's the team's decision and besides she chooses IU over the team. Please don't get me wrong" She said and holds my hand.

 

"Uhmm.. So I heard that there will be a quiz bee in the sports fest. Are you joining that one too?" I ask and pull my hand away from her.

 

"Yes of course. We are actually required to participate. Top five of the whole school." She explained again.

 

"So how are you and Jiyeon?" she suddenly ask

 

"We are ok. Your cousin is just like a kid sometimes. She's very playful too" I said and I can't help but smile while saying those.

 

"Well, she's like that only to the start. You need efforts to know the real her. She gives to much headache to people around her" She said

 

"You two really hold a grudge to each other." I said.

 

Jiyeon is telling me to stay away from Sulli and Sulli is telling me to be careful of being with Jiyeon.

 

Heol.

 

"Well I don't know what she's telling you about me but I'm telling you the truth and you can't really blame me if I hold the grudge to her. She made my friends hate me when we were just kids" She said

 

"What do you mean?" I ask in curiosity.

 

"She told my friends that my father was a bastard and my Mom is a . She didn't really like my Mom. I told you she never like us to be family since we weren't really Park's by blood and also Jiyeon's father likes me that's why she's jealous of me." She said and she's almost teary eyed.

 

I don't know if I should believe her but she doesn't look like someone who's lying and based on her expression she looks like someone who really experienced a tough childhood.

 

But there's still doubt in me.

 

How could Jiyeon do things like that?

 

Maybe if I didn't know her a little and we were still like before I would believe Sulli a hundred percent but

 

I don't know.

 

"Ok let's not talk about the past. You know it's pretty heavy. Let's just talk about something fun" She said and forced laugh.

 

Then we talk about books and stuff.

 

We had fun talking about that.

 

"Hey aren’t that Jiyeon and your brother?" Sulli suddenly said in the middle of our conversation.

 

I look at the direction to where she's pointing at.

 

I saw Eunwo following Jiyeon.

 

I frown and my mood suddenly changed.

 

She said she will be back after talking to her brother but where is she going now with Eunwo?

 

"Your brother and your wife are pretty close to each other aren't they?" Sulli ask.

 

Yep they're pretty close and I hate it.

 

I immediately get up and follow them.

 

I guess they're heading to the rooftop.

 

The elevator was all in use so I decided to walk on stairs.

 

When I get in the rooftop.

 

"We are twins. Don't you know that if the one of the two feel something the other one does too?" I heard Eunwo said.

 

They are staring at each other.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

What are they?

 

Lovers?

 

I immediately approached them and push my twin brother.

 

He falls on the floor.

 

I turn to Jiyeon

 

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?!" I can't help but raised my voice to her

 

She got startled with my yelling.

 

"D-Do wh-what E-Eunjung?" She asks me.

 

"THIS! YOU ARE MARRIED AND WHY OF ALL PEOPLE IT HAS TO BE MY BROTHER? MY TWIN BROTHER?!" I said to her as I grab her arm.

 

I don't care if it hurt her.

 

"Noona what are talking about? It's not what you think" My brother who already standup said to me.

 

"STAY OUT OF THIS. I DON'T TO SEE AROUND MY WIFE ANYMORE. ARASSO?!" I also raised my voice to him.

 

"Noona! Jiyeon and I are doing nothing wrong! And why are you acting like this?! Yes you are married! She is your wife! She loves you but do you love her too?!" He said to me.

 

That struck me.

 

Why am I acting like this?

 

I ignore my brother and drag Jiyeon with me.

 

We go to the parking area and I drive home.

 

We are in silence while we are on the road.

 

"P-please s-slow down" I heard her say

 

I didn't notice that I was driving too fast now because of anger.

 

Why am I even angry?

 

Damn I don't get what I feel.

 

I stop the car on the side of the road.

 

I don't understand what's going on and I'm feeling too much anger inside me.

 

I turn to look at her.

 

My heart sank.

 

She's crying.

 

Silently

 

What have you done Ham Eunjung?

 

I want to hug her and wipe all her tears but I didn't do it.

 

I start the car and drive all the way home.

 

I seriously need to sort out my feelings.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

Damn my wrist is throbbing.

 

Hyomin could be so scary when she's mad.

 

I was sitting here in the couch and Hyomin was lying in bed.

 

I bet she's already asleep.

 

She's pretty and sleeps like an angel.

 

I miss the Minnie who's acting dorky.

 

I sit on the side of the bed.

 

"I hope you won't get mad at me anymore. I swear to even if we are already engage I will find a way to get us out this if that's what will truly make you happy. I love you Hyomin and I'm serious about that" I said and touch her face but I got startled when she suddenly grab my wrist and grip it tight.

 

CRAP MY WRIST

 

She gets up and glares at me while twisting my arms a little and my poor wrist that got shut by the door.

 

I don't know what has gotten into me that time when I saw that the door is closing I immediately tried to stop it using my hand but it goes wrongly and my wrist was caught in between.

 

"Don't you even dare touch me." She said and shoves my hand away.

 

She the wear her shoes again and fixed herself a little then walks out of the room.

 

Of course I chased her and ignore my throbbing wrist.

 

I hope this pain will be gone tomorrow. The practice for volleyball will officially start tomorrow.

 

I can't lose the game.

 

Especially that I would be facing that brats team again from the other school.

 

Anyway let's go back to Hyomin now.

 

Why does she walk so fast?

 

"Hey where are you going?" I ask her as I almost catch up

 

"Home" She said and continues her fast walking phase and tries to make it even faster.

 

"But your parents are still there in the party and they said you're g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter