Chapter 34

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOJOON'S POV

 

"Why are we here?" I ask my wife coz she brought me here in the park.

 

She asks me to come here for some reasons that she didn't tell me and it seems like we are waiting for someone.

 

"Who are we going to meet here?" I ask again.

 

"Just wait a little bit more honey." She said to me.

 

So we are really waiting for someone.

 

I just sit in the bench with her.

 

After a few minutes.

 

A car stops arrives.

 

I can see who is it coz the car was tinted.

 

But I frown when I saw who came out the car.

 

"Jiwon let's go" I said and get her hand to leave but she stop me.

 

"Hyojoon-ah listens to her. She's your sister" She said.

 

"Sister? I don't remember I had one" I said.

 

It's her fault why we lose the company.

 

It's all because she left us hanging.

 

"Oppa" I heard her call me.

 

I look at and frown.

 

"I don't know you so don't call me oppa" I said with a cold voice.

 

"Hyojoon"

 

I just sighed and look away.

 

I don't know why Jiwon wants me to talk to her.

 

"Oppa I know you are mad at me." I heard her said and sigh but I still didn't look at her and pretend that I wasn't listening.

 

"I won't ask for you to forgive me or accept me as your sister again but I wanted to give this to you" She said and handed me a folder but I just look at it.

 

"Uhm what is it Ji?" My wife gets it from her.

 

I heard my wife gasp so I look at her.

 

"Hyojoon-ah you still own the company!" Jiwon cheerfully said.

 

What?

 

We still own the company?

 

How did that happen?

 

I get the folder from her and check it.

 

"Dad was still the owner." I said in awe.

 

I don't know what to feel.

 

All this time Sulli had been deceiving us.

 

"How did you get this Jiyeon?" Jiwon ask her.

 

"Eunjung gave that to me unnie" Jiyeon replied.

 

"I'll leave everything to you now.” She added.

 

"Did you bring the kids with you?" Jiwon ask her.

 

Kids?

 

"Neh, unnie. Wait" Jiyeon said and look to the car.

 

The door opens.

 

Eunjung?

 

She's with Eunjung?

 

I thought kids?

 

Eunjung then go and open the back seat.

 

Two cute kids jump out of the car and they approach us.

 

"Waahhh!! Jiyeon they look like you and Eunjung. They're so cute!" My wife suddenly got so excited.

 

"ANNYEONG I'M PARK JIJUNG BUT DADDY SAID I'M GOING TO BE HAM JIJUNG" The boy who looks like Eunjung said.

 

"Hello Jijung. I'm your Aunt Jiwon. You're very handsome and loud too" Jiwon said and giggled

 

"How about you baby girl? What's your name? You look like your mommy" She then turns to the girl who looks like Jiyeon.

 

"Hello Aunty. I'm Park Eunji but like what oppa said. We will be Ham soon. Lots of people told me that I look like babes." She said and smile at Jiwon.

 

"Wow yeppeuda..You call your mom babes? So cool" She said and ruffles Eunji's hair.

 

"I CALL MOMMY SWEETIE AUNTY" Jijung said and he's indeed really loud.

 

"Wow Sweetie and Babes Jiyeonnie?" Jiwon turns to Jiyeon who just giggled.

 

"I don't know too unnie. I just wake up one day that they are calling me with endearments instead of mommy" She explains.

 

The kids then look at me and smile.

 

"Uncle Hyorong / UNCLE HYORONG" the kids said and run to hug me.

 

I just kneel on the grass to meet them too.

 

"Jjang! Uncle are you Babe's twin?" Eunji ask me.

 

"YEAH UNCLE LOOKS LIKE SWEETIE LIKE EUNJI AND ME" Jijung said cheerfully but I wonder why he have cast on his arm.

 

"No. I'm a year older than her. She's my dongsaeng" I said to them and look up to Jiyeon.

 

"Oppa" she said and her voice starts to crack.

 

I stand up and hug her.

 

"I'm sorry oppa." she said and cries.

 

"It's ok. I should be the one to apologize. I didn't know you're pregnant. I understand why you leave. I'm sorry Jirongie" I said as I rub her back to calm her coz she's crying now.

 

"Daddy Babes is crying" Eunji said.

 

"YEAH GIVE HER A KISS!" Jijung added.

 

We broke the hug.

 

"Is Jijung really as loud as you Jirongie? I remember you're like that too. Well not as constant as this kid but you were as loud as him most of the time" I said teasing her but I wasn't lying really.

 

"Jiyeon what happen to Jijung's arm?" Jiwon ask the thing I wanted to know a while ago.

 

"The kids got kidnapped few days ago. They just got home yesterday when Minnie and Sunny almost hit them with the car" She explained.

 

"Kidnap? Who kidnapped them?" I ask.

 

"Sulli. She kidnapped the kids." Eunjung answered.

 

Sulli?

 

"She should be sent to jail" I said angrily.

 

"We already tried to do that but it seems like they also have connection to them" Jiyeon said and sighed.

 

"We better get the company back and kick them out" I said.

 

But talking to Dad would be a hard thing. All he does was get drunk and chase everyone away.

 

But I still need to find a way.

 

 

 

 

 

SULLI'S POV

 

I have to do something before all my plans get ruined.

 

They can't get back together.

 

I drove to the Ham's residence.

 

When I get there Mrs. Ham approaches me.

 

"Sulli what brought you here?" She asks.

 

"Well, I wanted to move the engagement party tonight." I said.

 

"What? Tonight? Why all of a sudden?" she ask in confusion as expected.

 

"Well, I found out that your daughter is getting back together with Jiyeon. In fact, I just found out that she sleep in Jiyeon's condo last night. I wanted the engagement and the wedding to be as early as possible before Jiyeon could manipulate your daughter's mind. I've heard that she's saying that her father was still the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter