Chapter 6

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I wake up and found out that I was sleeping here in the bed and Eunjung was there on the floor.

 

What happen last night?

 

Then I remember that I fall asleep while hugging her on the chair.

 

I smile

 

Well, it was really comfortable there so I can't help but fall asleep plus I found her scent really nice.

 

I think I like her now.

 

I'm starting to fall for her and its making me happy.

 

I get out of the bed.

 

I notice that my notebooks are arranged properly there.

 

I get one and check it.

 

Huh?

 

She made my assignments.

 

Heol I don't usually care about my assignments but since it's already done there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

 

I get them and place it back in my bag before I go to the bathroom and start to prepare myself when I'm done I go out of the bathroom.

 

I'm in my uniform already.

 

I saw Eunjung cutely rubbing her eyes.

 

"Goodmorning!" I greeted her with a smile but she frowns on me again.

 

Heol.

 

When will she learn to smile back?

 

"Why did you sleep on the floor? And why did you make my homework? “I ask her.

 

"It's because you are heavy and it' easier for me to put you on bed than on the floor. About the assignments it's only for this time I'm not going to do it again" She said while she's folding the sheets.

 

"Ok. Thanks then" I said and face the mirror

 

She gets into the bathroom and after a while she's done too.

 

I can't help but stare and admire her.

 

Damn Park Jiyeon you really fall to this nerd.

 

"Why are you staring at me?" she caught me and asks

 

"Uhm nothing. I just wanna ask if you can also make breakfast for me. I mean if you are concern with the kitchen I bet it's the best thing to do" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"You know what? I'm not saying that dancing is a stupid thing but if it’s the only thing you know how to do I could understand why he's always furious to you" she said.

 

"He doesn't like me not because I can't cook but because I can't be useful to his company like my oppa and my cousin that's why he let me marry you because you could run the company on my behalf" I explained.

 

"Still you should've tried to make him like you instead of making him always furious about you" She said.

 

And I just didn't answer her.

 

"C'mon let's go downstairs now and have our breakfast before we're late" she said to me.

 

Somehow her rudeness is gradually decreasing.

 

I stand up and followed her downstairs.

 

I watch prepare our breakfast and I can't help but admire her so much.

 

"YOU!" I got startled when she suddenly snaps her fingers in front of me.

 

She lean closer and I'm very sure that I'm blushing hard now.

 

"Tell me are you falling for me now?" she asks me while we're just inch away.

 

I froze.

 

I don't know what to say.

 

She then go back to the preparing our food and give one for me.

 

Crap my heart beats so loud.

 

We started eating in silence.

 

"What if am?....what if I already fall for you?" I ask her and she almost choke.

 

I immediately stand up and give her water.

 

"Are you ok?" I worriedly ask and she just nods.

 

"Are you being serious?!" she ask and her voice is rising again.

 

"Yes, I like you Ham Eunjung" I said while looking into her eyes.

 

"If this is some kind of your game you better stop now. I won't fall for you." she said.

 

"But we are married now. Can't we at least try to work things out?" I ask her.

 

"I think it will work out if love exists and I don't love you obviously. I love someone else" she said straight forwardly.

 

I just go back to my seat with my broken heart.

 

She loves someone else.

 

"Sorry for ruining your dream. You can marry him now because of me" I said.

 

"Nope" she said and I look at her

 

"He's married too so it's most likely that I don't stand a chance but it doesn't mean I should love you" I said.

 

"Well, in our case I believe that you should coz we are married now Eunjung" I insisted

 

She sighed...

 

"Jiyeon I can't teach my heart to love you especially you're not my type. Yes, you are pretty but I like someone who's smart and it's definitely not you" She said.

 

I stand up and get my bag.

 

"I'm leaving now" I said and left her.

 

She could be a little sensible.

 

I drive to school.

 

It's too early so I decided to walk around.

 

I have nothing in mind where I should go I just let my feet take me wherever while looking down

 

"Jiyeon"

 

I lift my head and look at the girl who's calling me.

 

I walk closer to her.

 

"Wae?" I ask and sit on the bench beside her.

 

"I forgot to thank you for saving me before" She said while fixing her glasses.

 

"Oh it's nothing." I just replied.

 

"You should stay away from them. When you notice they're coming to you, you should start to run while you can" I suggested.

 

"You're different from them" She said.

 

I look at her and frown.

 

"I mean different in a good way. You hang out with them but you don't act like them" she said.

 

"Yeah, you know it's just so fun to hear them talking in a very fancy way with their wrong grammars and cheer peeping words" I said and laugh.

 

"Yeah. I found that fun too. Good thing they didn't misspell things" She said and laugh with me.

 

"You're fun to be with" I said.

 

“I’m a nerd look at me. I'm not fun. People from your kind make fun of me" she said.

 

"Eh? I actually don't have an opinion about how you dress. It's your choice and your happy dressing like that." I said to her.

 

"You know what I think Eunjung will like you" She suddenly said to me

 

"Tss. That nerd is so arrogant to me. She always calls me brainless. She told me she can't love me because she likes someone who is smart." I said and pout.

 

IU just laughs at me.

 

"I don't think you are brainless. You sound smart did you know that?" she said

 

Keen observer.

 

Why Ham Eunjung is not like that?

 

"I'm not smart. If I am my father would love me and Eunjung will not call me brainless" I said

 

"Ok but I'm sure Eunjung will teach you" She said.

 

"Yeah she actually does but I ended up falling asleep on her shoulders" I said to her remembering our stud time last night.

 

"Huh? You fall asleep on her shoulder?" she asks like it is a very shocking thing.

 

"Hmm. We used one chair so ended up hugging her for me not to fall. She keeps blabbering and I felt sleepy then that’s it" I said.

 

"Wow. Do you know that Eunjung don't like it when someone hugs her or stayed too close to her? Even in me she hate when I hug her" She said to me

 

"Really? Is that true?" I ask excitedly and IU nodded

 

I can't remove the smile on my face now.

 

I'm so happy.

 

Does that mean she feels something towards me too?

 

Hmm.

 

"I didn't know you two are close now" Eunjung suddenly arrives.

 

I give her a sweet smile but she just rolled her eyes on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter