Chapter 11

I'm Married To The School Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I change my clothes and go downstairs where Eunwo is waiting.

 

"How do I look? Do you think I'm prettier than Sulli?" I ask him.

 

"I didn't know Sulli and what does she look like but I'm sure you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen" he said.

 

"Well thank you but don't fall for me. I'm exclusively for Ham Eunjung only" I said

 

"Well I can't promise that. You're very pretty noona to be honest" He said and put his hands on his pocket.

 

"Stop kidding Ham Eunwo" I said and punch his chest lightly

 

"Ouch!.." I yelp like my punch really hurt him and giggled.

 

"Stop acting like it really hurts. Let's go now" I said then grab the collar of his shirt and I drag him to his car.

 

"Hey noona I can walk" he protested so I let go of his shirt.

 

He opens the door for me.

 

Somehow he's a gentleman.

 

"Hey how did you learn how to drive?" I ask.

 

We are in the car now heading to Sulli's house.

 

"My Dad the one who raised me was a truck driver" He said.

 

"Oh so where's he now?" I ask again.

 

"He died last year so I'm alone when my real parents found me" He said.

 

"Sorry. It must be hard for you" I apologize.

 

"Not really. My father and I didn't get along. Though he feed me but he was cruel to me. He forces me to work. So have to work and at the same time go to school. Lots of stuffs" He explained.

 

I didn't know what really happen but based on his expression it's pretty tough.

 

"My father and I don't get along. He wanted me to be smart to run his company" I said relating to the the father-not-getting-along-thing.

 

"Why aren't you smart?" he asks.

 

"What do you think?" I ask him too and smirked.

 

"Well, that would be a hard question for now. I'll figure that out on class since I'll be on your class too" He said.

 

"That's cool then." I said and we do the high five.

 

"Noona is jealous with me yesterday. It's easy to tell" He suddenly said.

 

"Really? But she keeps denying it and she likes to hang out with that Sulli" I irritably said

 

"Seems like there's really something with that Sulli. Care to share?" he said

 

I sighed.

 

No one knows about this except Minnie.

 

"Alright, I'm not telling you this because I want you to hate Sulli. I hate her but I actually don't care if my friends will like her coz she's still my cousin even though we are not blood related" I said.

 

"Mwo? How did she become your cousin if you two are not blood related?" He asks.

 

"My Dad and my Mom were don't have any siblings but my Dad's parents adopted Sulli's father. My uncle which made him my Dad's younger brother. I don't have a problem with uncle coz he's very kind but his wife and his daughter which is Sulli is evil" I explained.

 

"I was a kid when I overheard my Dad and my Mom talking about whom’s going to take over the business when time comes. Dad says whoever excels and whoever is the best between me and my oppa will be the next in line. Not to boast but I'm better than my oppa. My oppa easily gets depressed and most likely to commit suicide that's why I decided to give way and let my Dad choose him" I explained.

 

"So you wanted to be the CEO too" He said

 

I sighed.

 

"Yeah but not as much as my oppa" I replied.

 

"Well, I think you wanted it as much as your oppa but you love him so you choose to give up your dream for him" He said and I can't say anything about it.

 

"So what's with Sulli there?" He ask

 

"Well one day I tried to make my Dad proud of me at least once. So I decided to prepare all my homework. I was planning to show perfect scores to him the next day but then one afternoon Sulli was in our house and she keeps playing till she forgot to prepare all her assignments. She knows she can't prepare it till late night coz her Dad will scold her for playing without doing her homework first." I said and pause for a while.

 

"So she steals your work then to save herself. So she knows you are smart" he concluded.

 

"No she doesn't. She thought I ask my oppa to do it.  I threatened her that I will tell her parents about it so she locked me into the warehouse" I said and ended my story there.

 

"Your cousin is so evil" He said.

 

"Yeah you could say that at some point" I said.

 

"So Noona that you are Miss Popular pretending to be dumb?" he ask me.

 

"No she doesn't. Eunjung thinks I'm brainless" I said and laugh slightly.

 

"I can't believe noona could be so arrogant" she said.

 

"Well, you have to believe now. How about you? Are you as smart as her?" I ask him.

 

They're twins they could be both smart.

 

"Nah I'm not. I think she gets all the brains and left nothing for me" He said and laugh.

 

He doesn't seem to be joking.

 

I guess Eunjung will have a pretty hard time dealing with her twin brother.

 

"Eunjung and you couldn't live together then" I said and chuckled.

 

We arrive at Sulli's house and it's exceptionally quiet here.

 

There's no one in the living room.

 

"Are you sure this is the hideout?" he ask.

 

I look at him with a frown.

 

What is he talking about?

 

"It's a group study. They don't need a hideout" I said.

 

"Well I never been into a group study so I don't know what they call things and I have no idea what they do" he said

 

"It's a GROUP STUDY the idea is right there on the word itself" I said and he nods slowly.

 

"Ahh so what do they do there grouping? Or studying?" he ask again.

 

Oh boy I guess he is right.

 

Eunjung's too greedy for getting all the brain and never shares it to his brother.

 

"Ahjumma where is Sulli?" I just ignore him and ask Ahjumma.

 

"Oh she's upstairs in her room with a friend." she answer.

 

"Oh I thought there was a group study" I ask.

 

"I don't know. I only see one person came here. She looks like him but she's a girl" She said pointing at Eunwo.

 

"So that girl that looks like him is inside Sulli's room? “I ask

 

My heart starts to beat abnormally and nervousness creeps me.

 

Ahjumma nods so I immediately run upstairs and headed to Sulli's room.

 

I was panting and standing in front of her door.

 

With trembling hands I slowly turn the knob and open the door.

 

My eyes widen on what I just saw.

 

My feet were rooted to where I stand.

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I was walking around the mall and looking for something Uhmm

 

Well I really have nothing in mind.

 

I'm just so bored at home so I decided to walk around.

 

While I was walking I passed by a fast food chain and notice someone familiar.

 

Is she with someone?

 

Her table was full of foods

 

I think it’s enough for 4-5 people.

 

But this midget seems to be all by herself.

 

I decided to approach her and snatch the fries that she's about to eat.

 

I sit on the chair in front of her and started to eat some of her food without her permission.

 

"Hey! That's my food!" she angrily said and snatch the food from me.

 

"Wow I thought you didn't care about anything Jeon Boram?" I said in awe.

 

"You don't care." she said and rolled her eyes on me.

 

"I don't care, you don't care, who cares and other words with don't care. Come's out of your mouth every time I talk to you. But it's impressing me a lot that a midget like you could eat this much" I said to her.

 

"Like I said. You don't care" She said and continue eating.

 

I smiled

 

"You are so cuteee" I said and pinched her cheeks

 

"Yah!! How dare you touch me without my permission? Do you want your hands to be cut?" she ask angrily again.

 

My hands?

 

Be cut?

 

I laugh

 

"My hands will be cut because I pinched your cheeks? What are you a Princess?" I ask while laughing at her.

 

She's really funny.

 

She frowns at me so I stop laughing.

 

"Eherm. Mianhamnida Gongjunim. Please don't let my hands get cut. I needed them" I said and bow at her a few times like I was making an apology.

 

"Tss go away and find your own table. This is mine" She said and goes back to eating.

 

"But there's no other vacant table here" I said while looking around.

 

"I don't care" She said her famous line again.

 

I sighed

 

I hold her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter