Mixed Emotions

In Your Eyes

@YULSIC

 

""Sica, what do you think of the color?" showing off a cocktail dress whose color is pink.

"I don't like the color, it's so girly." looking with disgust.

"What? But I think it's cute." pouting as she laid down the dress.

"Choose a color that will match that midgets personality. Geez, are you really her bestfriend?" putting her hand in her face.

Since Yuri and Jessica drove off the city, they've been in many store for the passed 4 hours, and still they can't seem to find a perfect dress that will fit to Taeyeon. Each dress that Yuri picked, Jessica would simply disagree. 

"Come on now Sica, I'm tired, let's take a break, shall we?" Yuri asked Jessica who is now holding a dress.

The dress had a cocktail features, covered with the blueness of the cerulean sea. Jessica showed the dress to Yuri who is now pouting. 

"What do you think?" Still holding the blue dress.

"Hmmm, I don't know..." Yuri puts her hand under her chin and thinks of something.

"I think, something's missing don't you think?" Yuri asked Jessica who is now raising an eyebrow.

"Huh? What is missing? Hey, don't joke around, we don't have much time." Jessica raised her voice that result on Yuri picking up a floral headband.

"This?" holding the headband right in front of Jessica.

"Hmm, not bad. I think it suits her enough." facing back Yuri and headed to the cashier.

 

Done with the dress thing, Yuri and Jessica headed at a restaurant near the boutique. Suddenly, Jessica spotted that Yuri is also carrying a paper bag along with them. Jessica can't hide the fact that she's curious on what's inside the paper bag but she can't ask Yuri about it.

 

"Hmm, what is it Sica-baby?" Yuri asked Jessica while looking on the menu.

"O-oh it's n-nothi--- WAIT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!" Jessica's eye popped open after hearing what Yuri just called her.

"Sica-baby. Why is something wrong with that?" 

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHY'D YOU CALL ME THAT?!" Jessica is now shouting at the Yuri resulting for the other customers to noticed them. Yuri then grabbed Jessica and put her hand on and telling her to keep it down.

"Hey, quiet down. You do remember that we are in a restaurant, right?" Yuri, still have her hand of Jessica's mouth.

"MRMMRMr MRMRm rMRMR MRMR" 

"What?"

"MRMRMRMMrMRMMr!!!!"

"Oops! Sorry about that Sica-baby, I didn't mean to put it there that long, sorry." Yuri then now starts laughing,

"I'm going to kill you Yuri when we got out in this restaurant!" Jessica raged with anger.

"Aww, sorry Sica, I didn't mean to." Yuri's face became sad after seeing Jessica's angry face. Yuri then shuts and didn't say a word after that moment.

The whole restaurant was now full of voices of people coming in and coming out, together with the chatter of the other customer's who are dining in. A weird atmosphere between Yuri and Jessica suddenly formed. An awkward silence filled their table resulting for the two not to look each other. Jessica then looked at Yuri who is now quietly eating her spaghetti and feel something stirring inside her. She disregard the feeling and continue with her food. On the other hand, Yuri can't look at Jessica who is now angry at her, resulting for her to loose her appetite, but for not the food to be wasted, she tries to finished it.

After eating at the restaurant, still, Yuri and Jessica didn't spoke a word to each other. Even inside the car, they didn't even dare to look at each other even just for a second. The silence broked when they hit on a traffic jam.

"What the? What's going on?" Yuri taps her horn on.

A massive traffic was ahead of them and they can't move forward because of this. Yuri is now loosing her patience and was about to get down of her car when Jessica suddenly called out her name.

"Yuri." murmured Jessica who is sitting still besides the driver's seat.

"Sica? What is it? Wait, I'll just go to check what is happe.." Yuri was stopped by a pair of hands embracing her arm. Yuri turns around to see Jessica's hands wrapped into her arm. Her heart started throbbing real fast and she doesn't know what to do. She decided to return to her seat and buckled up her seatbelt once again. 

The car was again filled with silence. Yuri can hear her heart pumping real hard and she was scared that Jessica might her it, so she decided to break the silence between them.

"Ahm, Sica, what's wrong?" still looking at what's in front of them, Yuri managed to asked Jessica a question.

"Sorry" Jessica whispered but Yuri didn't hear it well.

"What? I'm sorry, what did you say?" Yuri then gathered all her courage and faced Jessica. Her eyes popped open when she saw Jessica's face turning bright red. And again, her heart pumps real hard. 

"WAA?! S-Sica, w-what's wrong?" she nervously asked Jessica who is now bright red.

"I SAID I'M SORRY!!!!" Jessica shouted at Yuri then turned her face away from her.

"AH! O-OkAY!" Yuri was startled by Jessica's voice. 

Soon after that, the vehicles started to moved smoothly again. 

 

 @TAENY

 

 "Ahm, Taeyeon, will this be enough for that?" handing Taeyeon a bucket of bricks.

"Where'd you get that? Yeah, I think it will hold this thing here. Seriously, what is this project anyways?" placing down the bucket of bricks. Taeyeon started gluing it into their finished product.

"I'm sorry, I'm not much of a help to you." 

"Nah, it's fine. You did just fine. That's enough." not looking at Tiffany and continue the thing she's doing.

Almost time for the school to end, Taeyeon and Tiffany presented their project to their professor and receives an ace. Happy and contented on their performance, the two decided to head to the cafeteria to grab some lunch for themselves. Taeyeon ordered something light for her lunch but it's the different story on Tiffany's side. She ordered, a curry and 2 servings of rice and a iced tea. Taeyeon can't help but smile to the actions of Tiffany when it comes to food. Placing their meals on the table, they began to dig in their lunch. 

Students starts to fill in the whole cafeteria resulting for it to be whole occupied. Both sides, had their own little business. About schools and stuffs, others about what's new in the trends, the others talks about their family and friends and some talks about their personal lives. Different lives, different stories, the cafeteria is filled with many emotion of every students in it. 

"Why do you think people shared their personal interest or personal stories of their lives?" Taeyeon broke the silence in their table resulting Tiffany to stop on what she was doing.

"Huh? Ahm, well isn't it normal?" Tiffany then sip into her glass of iced tea.

"Normal? How is it normal? Allowing people to know yourself even though you, yourself doesn't know the real you?" Taeyeon then twirls the spaghetti into the fork. Tiffany suddenly became confused on how to react to Taeyeon's questions.

"It is normal. For me, because..how do I put this, every person has their own perspectives when it comes to sharing their personal lives or interests. For some, it's just for the sake of conversation and for fun, but for some, it helps them to find their inner selves with the help of the others. The other works as a counselor when it comes to this kind of things. So I think it's  normal. Oh, did I made that clear, or not?" checking Taeyeon's reaction but see no confusion.

"Maybe I'll agree with that perspective of yours." Taeyeon then gave Tiffany a smile and continued on eating her spaghetti.

Tiffany's eyes widened after seeing Taeyeon smiled before her. Her heart throbs and feels her whole body was on fire. She bow down her head for Taeyeon not to see her embarrassed features. 

"What is it Tiffany? Something the matter?" Taeyeon curiously asked the now embarrassed Tiffany.

"A-a, n-nothing. Do-don't m-mind m-me." Tiffany's words are not clear enough that Taeyeon wasn't able to hear all of them but she decided not to force her and just stay silent.

After lunch, Tiffany decided that it's still early for her to go back home so she decided t take a detour instead. Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany is packing her stuffs quiet fast than the usual so she decided to ask the girl.

"Going somewhere?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

"AH! You scared me." Tiffany dropped her pencil case onto the floor and Taeyeon retrieved it for her.

"Oh thanks, Ah, yes. I'm going to stop by the park today." putting the pencil case inside her hand bag and noticed that Taeyeon is still looking at her.

"Taeyeon?" waving her hand in front of Taeyeon's face

"W-What?" Taeyeon was snapped off in her daydream causing Tiffany to giggle.

"Stop giggling. It irritates me." Taeyeon whined at Tiffany who is now laughing.

"HAHA. Okay okay, sorry about that. Hmm, you free?" Tiffany wiped off the tears who was about to form between her eyes as she asked Taeyeon.

"I guess so. Why?"

"Would you ike to tag along?" Tiffany gladly invite Taeyeon, which she didn't refuse.

The two were now walking on the school ground reaching for the front gate of the school, when Taeyeon sudden;y stop walking.

""Mwo? Taeyeon? Why'd you stop? Forgot something?" Tiffany then walk towards Taeyeon.

"You planning to walk all the way to that place you're talking about?" Taeyeon asked in a worried tone.

"Ahm, yes. Why?" Tiffany was confused on what Taeyeon's trying to tell.

*sigh* 

"Why'd you sigh? Don't want to come along?" Tiffany's voice suddenly turned melancholic which cause Taeyeon's eye brows to arch.

"I didn't say I won't tag along. I just asked if you are going to walk all the way there. If that is the case, let's use my car instead. I don't like walking that much you see." Taeyeon then point out her car which is parked right beside were the other vehicles are. 

"Wow, you have your own car, must be nice." Tiffany stares at the blue car parked under the shade of the tree.

"Yuri has one too you know." Taeyeon then unlocked the lock of the car and open the door of the driver's seat. 

*oh! that's right, Yuri, Jessica and I had a plan this Saturday, I totally forgot about that. Wonder what gift should I get her?*

"Hey, you coming or not?" Taeyeon called out Tiffany from her car.

"AH! YES! Sorry about that." Tiffany was about to open the door of the back seat when Taeyeon suddenly asked her.

"You seriously taking the back seat?" 

"Huh? Can't I?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon confusingly.

"Seriouly woman, you can seat besides me you know." Taeyeon starts the engine of the car.

"What? Can I, really?" Tiffany's eye widened on Taeyeon's words but she still obeys her and seat besides her in the driver's seat.

 

 --------------------------

 

 very sorry for the late update. I was working on my field research, business plan and cosplay event here in the school..

aaarrrggghhh.. I really hate lots of paper works. oh well that's life.. need to maintain my grades.. can't afford to fail.

  so that's it guys... hope you like it... <3

 rhobziee ~~ outs... :DD