Distance

In Your Eyes

 

**NOTE: this will be a YulSic chapter I think up to chapter 16? Haha sorry for the TaeNy funs. But they will have their turn and more intense things will happen! So seat back and enjoy guys… :3

 

“Yuri, can we talk?”

“hmm, about what?”

“about yesterday, when you say you,,”

“HAHA. You still think I was serious? Aw aw, stop hahaha! I can’t help it hahaha!” Yuri then started laughing real hard.

“DON’T MAKE ME LOOK STUPID YURI!” Jessica was now shouting.

“oh oh, sorry Jess, I told you already I was just joking. And if I were serious, you already rejected me!” Yuri then paused after her words, Jessica looks at her with surprised and shocked look.

“what?” Jessica stated.

“HAHA, nothing nothing. Hold on, I can’t stop laughing.” Yuri’s laughs were almost fake due to her state. She can no longer hold on the pain she’s feeling inside.

“excuse, I need to use the comfort room, be right back.” She then tapped Jessica’s back. Leaving the girl, Jessica then felt a sharp pain inside her, as if she was hit by something.

 *crap! I’m totally screwed up! Dang it!* Yuri punched the wall making her bones crack, blood can be seen forming from her knuckle but she didn’t mind it at all, all she can feel now is the pain in her heart. The pain that Jessica had brought her. The unbearable pain she never wishes to have. How can she now face the girl she loved for it will only give her hardship. Yuri looks at her reflection in the mirror, tears flowing in her eyes, crying herself out, she stayed there for a while.

Meanwhile, back at the party, Jessica was left dumbfounded. Not knowing how she will react with all those happenings. Is she serious? Did I hear just right? What am I suppose to do? Should I go after her? Should I talk to her? Maybe I shouldn’t. but what if I misunderstand? Won’t that make things more complicated? Question, questions. Jessica was bombarded by questions, her mind filled with curiosity. She can’t think straight after that, she was then brought back to her senses when Tiffany taps her shoulder.

“T-Tiff?”

“Jess, you alright? You look pale.”  Tiffany lean closer to Jessica.

“I’m fine, I’m just a bit tired, that’s all.” Hiding the truth, she pretends that nothing was going on.

“by the way, have you seen Yuri? Taeyeon’s looking for her.” Scanning the area for any sign of the raven-haired girl.

“…..”

“Jessi?”

“nothing, I’ll talk to you later.” Jessica leave Tiffany behind.

“what’s wrong with her?” Taeyeon then came out of nowhere.

“I don’t know. She’s acting pretty weird since yesterday.” Tiffany scratched the back of her head.

 

The party lasted until 3am and everyone had gone home. Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri were the only ones left.  

“man I’m tired. I wanna sweep.” Tiffany rubs off her tired eyes.

“You can stay here, we have 2 guest rooms so it won’t be a problem. TaeTae and Jess, you can stay if you like.”

“Really Yul?! THANKS!” Tiffany kissed Yuri in her cheeks , the two was surprised by Tiffany’s sudden actions.

“Hey, you’re drunk, aren’t you?” Yuri then help Tiffany to stand properly.

“NOO, I’m not dwunk!”

“Alright alright, you’re not. Come on, I’ll lead you to your room. Tae, do you mind?” Yuri then nodded at Taeyeon before going upstairs.

“Jessica, let’s go. I’ll show you to your room.” Jessica just nodded.

The next day, it was Sunday. Jessica woke up earlier than usual. She let herself walk along the corridors of Yuri’s mansion. The venue last night was back to the normal, as if nothing had happened to it last night. She then passed by Yuri’s room. She stood there for a while. Remembering what happened last night, her heart aches unexpectedly. Her eyes now forming a tear, she don’t know what to do anymore. She notice that the door was open. She opens it not knowing what will happen next, to her surprised, no one was there, not even Taeyeon.

*where could they be? Where could Yuri be? I wanted to see her. I wanted to ask, what she meant by rejecting her?* Bombarded once again by questions, Jessica’s breathing began to deep, as if there was something the air out of her. She holds on to something for support as she lead herself into the living room. Still, no signs either of the two. She went out into the open garden, to her surprised there was Taeyeon, sitting in the nearby fountain.

“Jessica, you’re up early. What’s the matter?”

“Yuri.”

“what’s with Yul?” raising an eyebrow Taeyeon noticed the tears from Jessica’s eyes that is about to escape.

“where is she?”

“I don’t know. I woke up, then she’s gone. I don’t know where she is. Also, her motorcycle was nowhere in the mansion. Maybe she had a morning drive.” Taeyeon then stands and lean closer to Jessica,

“You better clear things up, or else it might get more complicated.” Taeyeon whispered those words into Jessica’s ear. She was surprised that Taeyeon knew all along what was happened between her and Yuri. She just nodded at the girl.

“I’ll go wake Tiffany now.”

BROOOOM BROOOOOM..

Sound of motorcycle echoed through the road, Yuri had many thoughts running through her head,  not wanting to stop, she stepped on the accelerator and there she goes in full speed.

*I hate it. I hate it. I hate it! I wish I didn’t said that to her in the first place. Maybe if I did, things will be the same as before! I’m so stupid!* crying herself out, she turned from one corner then to the other, she couldn’t care less about the other vehicles that was coming her way. All she wanted is for the pain in her heart to be gone and she could be happy again, just like before.

She wiped off the tear in her eyes with her arms not knowing that there was a car ahead. The car blows its horn surprising Yuri. She stepped on to the brakes and made a hard turn to her right, she almost looses her grip into the motorcycle but she managed to hold on. But in her surprised, the mid portion of her motorcycle was hit by the car whose coming to her right, the driver of the car couldn’t hold on to his brakes making it smash into Yuri’s motorcycle. Yuri was thrown into the air, she landed about 2 meters away from the accident. Unable to move her whole body, she cried in pain. A broken leg, and an arm. All she could see was nothing but red. The blood from her head covers almost her whole face.

*Is this is? Is this how my life’s going to be? Heh, at least no one of my friends see this, especially, Jessic,,* before she could manage to say Jessica’s name, her mind went black.

Back at the Kwon Resident’s..

PLANK!

The glass that was in Jessica’s hand sunddenly slips off her. Then Tiffany came running towards Jessica.

“JESSI!!!” Tiffany was crying.

*did Taeyeon rejected her?* she thought to herself.

“JESSI!!”

“Calm down Tiff, what’s wrong?” holding the girl in her shoulders.

“i-it’s YURI! SHE’S IN THE HOSPITAL!” Jessica’s world shut down. Hearing that Yuri was in the hospital make her heart skips a beat. She felt dizzy after hearing this, without her knowing, her tears escape her eyes. She then grab Tiffany’s arm for support.

“Tiffany, let’s go!” Taeyeon yelled from outside.

“JESS! LET’S GO!” Jessica was dragged by Tiffany into the car. As soon as she was in the car, her sobbing starts.

“Yuri.....” 

 

----------------

 

 good acting Yuri, Jessi is real the ICE PRINCESS HAHAHA.. *manhid talaga*

what will happen next i wonder, Yuri got into an accident, will she survive or not? O_o 

idk what's next, can't think of something O_O

sorry about that.. 

okay, sorry for the short update, so many household chores to be done 

that's it for now. :D

 

rhobziieee~~ trolls...