Happy BIrthday!

In Your Eyes

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany waved her hand as she run towards Taeyeon, gasping for air.

“you’re late.”

“I know I know, sorry about that. Need to fix something.” Fixing her now tangled hair.

“it’s okay, let’s go?” Tiffany then nodded at Taeyeon. They went first to the city and stopped by a jewelry shop.

“Taeyeon, let’s walk from here.” Giving a hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at Tiffany but decided to tag along.

“hey, what are you up to?”

“who me? Nothing. Why did you asked?” Tiffany then moved her hands in her inner pockets.

“nothing, nevermind what I said. So where are you taking me?”

“I don’t know. I just feel like walking that’s all.”

*what? She just feel like walking?* Taeyeon thought as she rolled her eyes. She glance at the taller girl who’s now smiling brightly. *she’s happy anyways. I’ll just let her be that way for a while.*

*oh my god, what to do!? I’m nervous! Did she notice it already? Is that why she’s asking what I’m up to? Omy! I’m a dead meat* Tiffany was surprised by Taeyeon’s hand.

“w-what?” Taeyeon’s hand held hers, making Tiffany blush of crimson red.

“you’re freezing right? You’re trembling.” Taeyeon then stared at Tiffany’s eyes.

“AH! YES! THAT’S IT! I’m freezing!” Tiffany just laughed not knowing what to do.

Silence filled the two.

Tiffany look at her watch and see it was about time.

“Taeyeon, can you please bring me to Yuri’s place?” showing Taeyeon her puppy eyes.

“alright.”

They’ve reached Yuri’s place but the house looks like nobody was home.

“are you sure Yuri’s there? It doesn’t look like she is.” Scanning the whole house.

“I don’t know, she told me to drop by her house at 6,” Tiffany curiously said.

*what the? What’s happening? I’m not inform that we’ll be leaving the house?* she thought to herself.

“so what are we going to do?”

“she gave me duplicate keys for her house, wait let me find it.” As soon as Tiffany finds the keys, she inserted it into the keyhole and twists the doorknob of the massive door in front of them. The interior of the house looks like a dead zone, it’s pitch black.

*what the?! Where are they!?* Tiffany was about to step backward when the lights .

“SURPRISED!!!”

“MWO?!” the two said in unison.

“TAETAE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I MISS YAH!” Yuri hugged Taeyeon tightly crushing the smaller girl.

“c-can’t b-breathe,” patting Yuri’s back,

“oops, sorry about that TaeTae, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

Tiffany on the corner was dumbfounded because of the sudden turn of events.

“HAHA, Tiff, sorry about that! Anyway, we all surprised the both of you!” Yuri then hugged Tiffany. Jessica saw this and feels something sore in her chest. She just ignore them and help herself a drink.

“Hey midget! Long-time no see!” a taller girl greeted her.

“hey there shikshin.”

“you’re a woman now! Well what do you know! Haha, here’s a gift from Sunny and me.” Throwing off a small box wrapped with polka dots wrapper.

“what’s in it?”

“it’s a secret dummy, open it later. Let’s go have some fun!” Sooyoung then dragged Taeyeon to the center of the place.

“Hey Tiff, so how was your day with TaeTae? Good?” Yuri asked as she hand her a drink.

“I almost die. I hate you, and there I thought you leave the party without saying anything.” Slapping Yuri’s arm, the taller girl can’t help but laughed.

“mianhe, mianhe. Anyway, let’s go grab something to eat before Taeyeon’s cousin finished it all”

Jessica saw everything, she wasn’t sure how to react since it was Yuri. She was brought back to senses when her sister Krystal show off.

“Yoh sis,”

“what do you want? Are you even invited?” Jessica raised an eyebrow to Krystal.

“of course silly! Haha, I already placed my gifts at the table just so you know. And by the way sis, introduce me to Yuri-unnie,”

Jessica’s eye wide open after hearing her sister’s words.

“what?”

“I want to know more about her.” Krystal fixed her eyes into Yuri and then smiled.

“whatever.” That’s all Jessica could say to her sister.

*could she be? No way she’s way too straight* Jessica then looks at her sister one more time and still her eyes fixed into Yuri’s.

 “Tae, remember Seoyhun and Yoona during our elementary?”

“the yoonyhun couple?” Taeyeon then sip some of her drinks.

“haha, really funny Taeyeon-unnie” a voice reacted behind them.

“Yoona!” Sooyoung then went to Yoona’s side.

“been a while, Yoona, how’d you been?”

“pretty good I guess. Having a hard time with my studies. College is pretty tough, good for Seoyhun she doesn’t have any problems with her studies.” Just then someone tap her at the shoulder.

“hello Taeyeon-unnie,” Seoyhun bowed at her unnies.

“Hello, you’re looking good Seoyhun.”

“Thanks Taeyeon-unnie”

Meanwhile, Yuri was with Onew, Donghae and Jongyhun.

“so Yul, got any plans for the next race?” Donghae asked Yuri.

“Oh! Almost forgot about that!” Jongyhun jolted from his seat.

“You always forget things Jongyhun, we’re used to it.” Onew then asked for another drink.

“I don’t know guys, I’m just not in the mood as before.”

The three look at each other, confuse on what Yuri had told them, Taeyeon then moved to their side.

“hi guys, thanks for coming,”

“You already knew about this, right Tae?” Onew asked her.

“Yeah. It’s pretty obvious on how they react when they’re with me, so for me not to ruin it, I tag along,” Taeyeon took a bite of her sandwich.

“and there I thought I surprised you,”

“yes you did, when you say surprised. I thought no ones home.”

“tsk.”

“Hey guys, catch you later. I’ll talk to the ladies to keep them company.” Donghae then winked at them leaving the four behind.

“better watch him, let’s go Jongyhun.” Onew continued, Jongyhun then followed him.

“so Yul, what’s the problem?” Taeyeon took the seat besides Yuri and order up a margarita.

“huh? What do you mean Tae? I’m perfectly fine! HAHA” Yuri then sip onto her orange juice.

“Don’t fool me KWON YURI, I know if you have problems or none, so spill it out woman.” She then give Yuri a glare.

“okay okay, you got me.”

“so what is it?”

“Jessica,”

“What’s with her?”

“I got… rejected” after saying that last word, Yuri felt her heart ache once again.

“what did she told you after you confess?”

“she says, she only see me as her friend. HAHA, I’m stupid as ever, am I right TaeTae,” water began to form at the edge of her eyes, not wanting it to spill, she immediately wipe it off.

“don’t worry, she thinks I’m joking because I laughed after that saying she fell for my joke,” Taeyeon can see Yuri is hurting pretty bad, she can’t stand to see her friend hurting, she just patted Yuri’s back and comfort her friend.

“Alright everyone! Thanks for coming here, celebrating Taeyeon’s 18th birthday, I hoped you guys are having fun. Okay, let’s now hear the debutant’s message for us, Taeyeon, do you mind?” she then hand over the microphone to Taeyeon.

“She’s calling you now Tae, go,” Yuri gave her an “I’m fine now” look. Taeyeon then got up on stage an get the microphone to Tiffany’s hand.

“I don’t really like parties as you can see, also earlier I saw a paper bag which was half opened, and I saw a dress, it was cute but I don’t plan on wearing it so I just hid it somewhere in the mansion. Anyways, thanks guys for coming here, though some of you were busy with their own personal lives. I appreciate the time thank you very much. With that I’ll give you a little something.”

“oh? Somewing? weally now Tae? What is it?” Sooyoung shouted while she was munching some chips.

“Tiffany, do you mind coming here in the stage with me?” Taeyeon then smiles at Tiffany.

“MWO?!” Tiffany was surprised by Taeyeon’s actions. She doesn’t know of this.

*what the hell, Kim Taeyeon? What do you want from me now?!* Without any more ado, Tiffany climbs back at the stage.

“Tiffany will be singing a song for us today, isn’t it nice?” Taeyeon then give Tiffany an evil smile.

*pay back time.* Taeyeon then jumped off the stage leaving Tiffany alone. All eyes set on Tiffany, not anyone are making noise.

“Y-YAH! KIM TAEYEON!”

“You’ll be alright. Just do what you always do, just like the first time I saw you,” those last words are like melodies to Tiffany’s ears. She then grab the microphone tighter and signals the DJ to play a minus one for her.

*just do what I always do huh, Taeyeon you really know how to cheer people up.* Tiffany then close her eyes and sing the song with her whole heart.

 

The intermission number Tiffany had shown them left the audience dumbfounded, some had their jaw wide open, some are only looking at her with amazement and some are surprised by what Tiffany has performed on stage. As soon as she stepped down the stage, her body begins to tremble, she was about to tripped when Taeyeon’s  hand catched her.

“Watch where you’re stepping,” she then help the taller girl stand.

“I hate you Tae, what did I ever do to you?” almost crying, Tiffany then smack Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Mianhe, but you were great, see?” Taeyeon pointed out the others whose now looking at them.

“TIFFANY! I don’t know you were great at singing! That was great!”

“hey hey, sing for me sometimes, please?”

“can you sing again?”

“yah stop pushing!”

Everyone was now laughing, Tiffany then felt a sense of gratitude towards Taeyeon. She bowed at Taeyeon and she just nodded. Meanwhile at the corner of the room, Yuri was still seating on one of the chairs.

“Yuri,”

Yuri then turned around to see a smaller girl next to her.

“oh hi, you’re?”

“Krystal, Jung Krystal.”

“Jessica’s younger sister. Thank you for coming,” Yuri then gave her a weak smile. The younger girl notice it and she was worried.

“are you alright, Yuri?” Yuri saw the worried eyes of Krystal and she let out a smile.

“I’m fine now. Thanks.” Yuri smiled at Krystal who’s now turning red.

Jessica then saw this and was very angry towards her sister. She clenched her hand, and walks towards them.

“Jess…”

“Krystal, can you give me and Yuri some time if you don’t mind?” Jessica’s eyes fixed on Yuri’s. just then, Krystal saw that her sister was mad so she decided to leave them.

“Hey Jess,” Yuri pretend she was happy, but deep down inside she was hurting.

“Yuri, can we talk?”

 

------------

 

 

 bad TaeTae. :D

 

 YulSic chapter next, omo, what will happen? i wonder. :3

here it is guys, sorry for the short update. having migraine eh. :D

 

rhobziee ~ outs.