Letting Go

In Your Eyes

 

 

 

“That was so much fun!”

“Yeah! Let’s ride that one again!”

“Yah! No more of that!”

“Seobang! Don’t be such a party pooper!”

“But!”

“No buts! Let’s go!”

The group has been riding rides for sometimes now and it seems that they don’t mind the time. Yoona and Seohyun keeps on dragging Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon with them as they try ride after ride. Tiffany was left with Taeyeon and Miyoung. Nothing seems to bother Tiffany, except for Taeyeon.

“TaeTae, you want something to eat?” Miyoung asked Taeyeon.

“Ah? S-sure. What do you like?” Taeyeon answered then she turn to face Tiffany. “Ti-Tiffany?” she added.

“Hmm? Let me see. I want strawberry ice cream”, Tiffany smiles as she answered Taeyeon’s question.

“A-ah, o-okay. Miyoung?”

“I’ll go with cookies n cream”,

“O-okay. I’ll be back”,

Taeyeon then walk to the nearest ice cream parlour to buy the two girls their preferred desserts. There was an awkward silence between Tiffany and Miyoung. The shorter girl eyed Tiffany from the corner of her eyes as she examines the girl. Just then Tiffany’s phone started ringing.

“Excuse for a while Miyoung. If TaeTae looks for me, just tell her I’m on the phone”, fetching out her phone she answered the call.

“O-okay?”

Miyoung followed Tiffany with her eyes as the latter went into a much quieter place. She furrowed her eyes as she watch Tiffany. Little did she know, that Taeyeon’s back with their ice cream.

“Miyoung here”, Taeyeon hand over Miyoung’s ice cream as she scans the area.

“If you’re looking for Tiffany, she’s over there. She’s answering a phone call”,

“Ah…I see”,

Taeyeon took a seat beside Miyoung as she some of her ice cream. Tiffany had returned after a moment.

“Sorry for the wait, TaeTae where’s my ice cream?”

“It melted…”

“Huh? Did I take that long? Sorry TaeTae. I’ll just buy another one”, Tiffany was about to walk out again but Taeyeon grab her by her wrist.

“Eh? TaeTae?” Tiffany asked, surprised.

“…”

“I…I’ll buy you another one”, Taeyeon answered.

“Huh? Okay?”

There was a short pause between the two as they stare into each other’s eyes. Tiffany snapped out of this and quickly removes her wrist at Taeyeon’s grasp. She just smiled as she pinch Taeyeon’s cheek as she seat beside Miyoung.

“Hurry TaeTae, I want my ice cream!”

“O-okay…wait here”,

Taeyeon run off again to buy Tiffany’s ice cream. Again, it was Tiffany and Miyoung alone.

“Ahm Tiffany I…”

“Miyoung, what’s TaeTae like?”

Miyoung was surprised by Tiffany’s sudden question. She wasn’t able to finish her own. She eyed the girl. She seems serious.

“Hurry Miyoung, we don’t have time to talk about her. Just this”, Tiffany turned her head to face Miyoung before smiling.

She’s…smiling.

“Ah…well…she is jolly”,

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

“And?” she asked, asking for more.

“Kind”,

“…”

“Caring”,

“…”

“Understanding?”

“…”

Miyoung gulped. She stares into Tiffany’s eyes. She wasn’t sure if she should tell her what she wants to tell but Tiffany wants to know more. She gulps once more.

“She loves me”,

“…”

She’s mad.

“I know that already Miyoung”,

 Tiffany smiled. Miyoung was surprised.

She’s not going to slap me?

“Aren’t you…mad or anything?” Miyoung asked.

“Why should I?” Tiffany answered.

“Well…I…”,

“What?” Tiffany kept her smile.

“I…I know you love TaeTae as much as I love her”, Miyoung answered.

Tiffany didn’t answer. Miyoung gulped.

“Miyoung…”

“…”

“That’s where you’re wrong”,

“W-what?”

“I love her more than you do and know”, Tiffany smiled once more before standing up. “That is why, I’m letting go”, she added.

“Eh?” Miyoung was shocked.

Tiffany walked two steps forward before stopping on her spot she then turned to face Miyoung.

“Take good care of TaeTae okay? I trust you can do that for me?” Tiffany asked Miyoung with a smile on her face.

“W-what are you…”, Miyoung wasn’t sure what to answer her.

“Can you do that for me?” Tiffany asked once more.

“I…”

“Promise me…”

“…”

“Hey! Tiffany, sorry strawberry isn’t available anymore. Is this okay?” Taeyeon was panting as she show Tiffany a blueberry ice cream.

“Blue…berry”, Tiffany said.

“You…don’t…want…it?” Taeyeon said between her breathing.

“…”

“F-Fany?”

“I’ll take it TaeTae”, Tiffany smiled. She took the ice cream cone out of Taeyeon before into it. “Thanks TaeTae”, she added.

“I thought you didn’t want…you’re welcome”,

Miyoung stares at the two as she bit her lip. She then switch her eyes into Tiffany. In her surprised, Tiffany is looking at her too. The latter smiled. Miyoung blinked a few times.

“Where are the others?” Tiffany suddenly blurted out.

“I’ve seen Seohyun with Yoona and Hyoyeon but no sign of Yuri and Jessica”, Taeyeon answered.

“Eh? Hold on I’ll call Jessi”,

“You don’t have to do that”,

Tiffany turned to see Jessica and Yuri back with shopping bags on both hands.

“You went shopping again!” Tiffany shouts. “Now without me!” she added.

“S-sorry Tiff, I just couldn’t resist them”, Jessica answered back.

“And I thought this is my farewell party huh?”

“Sorry!”

“Okay okay”, Tiffany leaned forward to kiss Jessica’s cheek. The others were shock.

“WHOA! FANY-AH! WHY YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!?” Yuri was the first to react.

“Huh?” Tiffany asked. Jessica then signals her to continue. Tiffany got Jessica’s message.

“Oh well, I love Jessi”, Tiffany answered.

“Huh!? But you already have Nickhun!” Yuri said.

“Nickhun?” Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. She looks at Jessica before nodding.

“Ahh. Well, I don’t know. Maybe I love Jessi more than Nickhun”,

“NO!!!”

The four was surprised by Yuri’s sudden outburst. She tears are about to flow.

“Whoa whoa, enough Tiff. Seobang, we’re just kidding”, Jessica said as she held Yuri.

“But…I don’t want to lose you”, Yuri was now sobbing.

“Aww. You won’t lose me don’t worry Seobang”, Jessica was now rubbing Yuri’s back.

“I’m just…scared…I don’t want to lose you”,

“Okay okay Seobang, I get you. Stop crying now. Sorry sorry”,

“That’s a bad joke now was it Jessi?” Tiffany said as she rub Yuri’s back as well.

“You bet it is Tiff, we must never do that again”,

“TaeTae, could you call the others?” Tiffany suddenly asked Taeyeon.

“Eh? O-okay”,

---

“Yul so lame!” Hyoyeon burst into laughter after hearing what happened when they are gone.

“Yah! That is not very funny!”

“HAHA okay okay. Sorry about that, but seriously Tiff, why did you do that?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Because Jessi asked me to”,

“HAHA. I was just testing my Seobang”, Jessica then kissed Yuri’s cheek.

“Aww. So sweet”, Seohyun said.

“You want a kiss too, Seo?” Yoona asked. Seohyun was surprised resulting her face to turn red.

“Someone’s blushing!” Hyoyeon teased.

“Yah Yoong!”

“HAHAHA”,

“So what are we going to do now?” Tiffany asked.

“Eh? Well. What do you guys suggest?” Jessica added.

“Hmm. I don’t know. How about you Yoona and Seohyun, got any idea?” Hyoyeon asked the two.

“Naa, we don’t have any”, Yoona answered. “Taeyeon unnie, how about you?” Seohyun added.

“I don’t know…”

“Aww. Then we don’t know what to do next”, Tiffany pouted. Her phone then rings once more.

“Excuse again”,

“What the? Nickhun calls everytime! The hell?” Jessica whined.

“I think it’s something urgent Sica-baby”,

“Oh? You think so?”

“Oh! She’s back!”

“Already!?”

“So Fany-ah, who called?” Yuri asked.

“Oh. It’s Nickhun”, Tiffany’s voice isn’t that jolly.

“Eh? What happened? You looked gloomed”,

“I…Well my flight kinda adjust”, she shrugs as she seat beside the free space beside Taeyeon.

“Oh? What happened?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Well Nickhun called to inform me that my flight is rescheduled”,

“Then what time will you depart?” Jessica asked.

“Tomorrow morning”,

“EH!?!?!?!”

“Why so sudden?!”

“I don’t know. He told me that the embassy wants me if possible before Christmas. They’ve also mentioned that I already have a project waiting to be aired on Christmas too…kinda debut day”, Tiffany explains.

“WHAT!? Your debut is so sudden!”

“I told you it’s kind of!”

“Whoa okay okay. Anyway, what time is your flight tomorrow?” Jessica asked.

“Nickhun told me I should be at the airport by 10:00 tomorrow”,

“Aww. Then we shall you there!” Yuri said.

“Really?”

“Yes really!”

“We’ll use Taeyeon unnie’s car!” Seohyun said.

“Eh?!” Taeyeon was dumbfounded.

“That’s a great idea Seo! Way to go!” Yoona and Seohyun then gave a high five to each other.

“It’s settled then”,

With that, their conversation ends. The girls then enjoys their remaining time with Tiffany as they hop into one place to another. The others got confused on how Tiffany and Miyoung got close so sudden with each other. Tiffany’s been clingy to Miyoung resulting for the others to wonder. It was already passed 1:00am when they ended their farewell party for Tiffany. Since it’s Tiffany’s last day in Korea, the group decided to sleep over at the latter’s place.

The next day, Taeyeon woke up earlier than usual. Since they are only sleeping in one room, Taeyeon slowly creep out of the room avoiding to wake the others. Closing the door before her, she started roaming the house in search for the kitchen. When she finally reached it, there was light.

Oh? There’s someone there.

Taeyeon slowly walked into the kitchen but surprised to see no one except her. She then shrugs the thought as she fetch some drinks on the fridge.

“TaeTae?”

Taeyeon quickly revert her eyes from where the voice is coming, to her surprise it was Tiffany.

“Fa-Fany”,

“You’re up early”, Tiffany said as she walks into the counter placing her phone on the side.

Taeyeon looks at the phone before looking at Tiffany.

“You’re up early yourself”, she replied.

“Well, kinda. Nickhun called. And I arranged my things for later”,

“Ahh…”

There was a moment of silence in the room as they remained where they were standing.

“So…”

“Hmm?”

“You got yourself a good offer?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ah, that. Yeah kind of. Well Nick’s father is kind of fond of me so he gave me the offer. I don’t want to be rude so I accepted it. Besides, it’s been my dream to be a singer”,

“Oh…so how long you’re gonna stay there?” she asked again.

“How long? I didn’t think of that. I don’t know. Maybe I’ll ask Nick tomorrow”,

“Are you going to continue your studies there?” she asked, again.

“Kind of. My sisters are there so I won’t have any problems looking for a school to transfer”,

“I see”,

Tiffany secretly take a quick glance on the latter as she smile.

“TaeTae”,

“H-huh?”

“You know…”

Taeyeon’s eyebrows furrowed. “What?”

“I’ll miss you…”

Taeyeon was surprised. Furrowing her eyebrows, she blink a few times.

“W-what?”

Tiffany smile as she approach Taeyeon. The latter steps backward as Tiffany approach her. She got cornered on the edge. She gulped.

“I say I’ll miss you”, Tiffany said as she place her arms on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon blinked a few times again. No words are coming out from ; she was speechless.

The two stayed at their position as they stare into each other’s eyes.

And here I thought I can let you go…stupid me…

Ti-Tiffany…why do you affect me so much?

I’ll miss you TaeTae…after today, I’ll move on. Miyoung will take care of you.

I don’t want you to go.

I want to stay like this even just for a few more minutes.

Should I stop you? Or should I…not?

I wish you tell me not to go.

I want to stop you from going but I’ll get in the way of your dream.

I’m glad I met someone like you TaeTae.

I…this is the last time I’ll be able to hold you in my arms.

I’m glad I fell in love with someone like you…even though it’s full of…heartache.

I…don’t go…

TaeTae, you don’t know how much you affect me…just by looking at you like this I think I fell in love with you all over again.

Tiffany…maybe I’m not in the position to say this but I…

Kim Taeyeon, I’ll miss you…and I love you.

Hwang Tiffany, I…love you.

 

Standing so close to each other, Taeyeon and Tiffany’s eyes remained intact with each other. Moving closer, Tiffany place her forehead into Taeyeon’s as they continue to stare into each other’s eyes. They could feel their breaths. Taeyeon slowly snakes her hands into Tiffany’s waist as she pull the girl closer.

“I…” she started.

“TaeTae”,

“T-Tiffany I…”

“You’re no longer calling me Fany. I felt betrayed”, Tiffany pouted.

“I…Eh?”

Tiffany continues with her pouting as she looks at Taeyeon.

“But…”

“But what?”

“I…”

“You what?”

“…”

Tiffany looks at her…then she smiles. She slowly removes her arms into Taeyeon’s shoulder as she steps backward.

“I love you Kim Taeyeon…”

Taeyeon was surprised.

“I…”

Tiffany lean closer to Taeyeon as she plant a soft kiss into the latter’s forehead before backing away. After doing that, she smiles as she pich the latter’s cheek. Taeyeon remained unmove.

“TaeTae, I’ll go wake the others now okay? I’ll see you in a moment”, Tiffany said as she exit the kitchen.

Taeyeon remained in the kitchen as she process everything in her head. She touched her forehead as she replay the scene on her mind. She leaned on the edge of the wall as she compose herself once more. She closed her eyes before smiling.

Stupid.

---

“Waa! I’ll miss you Fany-ah!”

“Now now Yuri-ah, you wouldn’t. Jessi’s with you”,

“But still we’re not complete anymore!” Yuri continues to whine.

“Seobang, I’m her best friend but you cry more compare to me!” Jessica interjects.

“Haha, now now you two don’t go fighting over me now”,

“Unnie we’ll all miss you”, Seohyun said. “Yeah. Take good care of yourself there okay?” Yoona added.

“I will. And you two…you move too slow”, Tiffany replied as she winked at the two. The two girls we’re clueless.

“Hey Fany-ah, bring me food when you return okay? Don’t forget”,

“Youngie! That isn’t very cute you know”, Sunny said as she pinch Sooyoung’s behind.

“Tiffany buy me clothes there okay? HAHA!” Hyoyeon said as she hug the latter.

“Sure sure”,

Tiffany then approach Taeyeon and Miyoung.

“Miyoung, too bad we didn’t have much time to get to know each other. I feel bad about that”,

“It’s no problem Tiffany. Besides, we’re friends now”, Miyoung smiles.

“I know. When I came back let’s go shopping together okay?”

“Sure! Count me in!”

Tiffany hug Miyoung as they exchange their goodbyes.

“Please, take good care of TaeTae, Miyoung. For me”, she whispered into Miyoung’s ear. Miyoung nodded as they let go of the hug.

Tiffany then smiles as she looks at Miyoung. She then approaches Taeyeon.

“Hey”,

“H-hey”,

“Can’t I get a hug?” Tiffany said as she asks for a hug.

“Ah…okay”,

The two hug each other but not for long. They quickly let go of each other.

“Only 2 weeks before Christmas, you sure you can do that rush project of yours?” Taeyeon said as if challenging.

“Of course! Trust me it will be a boom! And that’s my Christmas gift to you guys”, Tiffany replies with a smile.

“Great. Then we’ll look forward to that”,

“Tiff. Ready to go?”

“Oh Nick. Yeah, are we going to board now?” she asked the young man.

“Yeah, let’s go?”

“Okay. Bye guys…I’ll miss you all”,

“We will too. Take care now”,

“Unnie don’t forget to pray okay?”

“Tiffany unnie, let us know when you get there okay?”

“Tiff my clothes!”

“Fany-ah my food!”

“Youngie!!! Anyway, have a safe flight Tiffany”,

“Tiff, goodluck with your career”,

“Fany-ah take care!”

Tiffany wave them goodbye as she slowly disappearing from their sight.

“And she’s gone”, Jessica said.

“What shall we do?” Yuri asked.

“Let’s go home. I’m sleepy”, she said.

“Eh?”

“TaeTae, let’s go?” Miyoung said. Taeyeon looks at her.

“Okay, let’s go”,

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dun dun !!! :'D i'm so happy right now. :3 here's chapter 40. sorry if i'm a bit of a slow updater its just that i'm very busy hehehe :p new year is just around the corner ! anywho, how's your christmas my dears, hope you had a christmas blast. :DDD as a gift........ you'll know it later..... <3

 

ciao ciao..

mua mua mua

rhobziee :DD