Hyoyeon

In Your Eyes

 

“HYOYEON!”

“Great, it seems you still remember be”, Hyoyeon smiles as she ask for a hug.

“It’s been two years since I last saw you of course I didn’t recognized you at all. And what’s with the blonde hair? Did you dyed it up yourself?” She asked Hyoyeon as she hugged the latter.

“Yup dyed it myself. How are things with you and Yuri? Still BFF’s are we?”

“Yup, you know better that Yul’s like a sister to me”, Taeyeon smiled as she answered Hyoyeon.

“I see, good then. How about you Taeng? How are you?” Hyoyeon then seats on the bench as well as Taeyeon.

“Great, I’m just clearing up my head since I got to a fight with a friend”, Taeyeon answered back as she scratch the back of her neck.

“Oh? Really”,

“Anyway, how are you? Where did you go? You didn’t say anything before leaving and there we thought you’re mad at us”,

“HAHA, sorry about that Taeng. I just arranged some important matters on the States, you know”, Hyoyeon answered back as she fished out her phone on her hand bag.

“Oh? What are you some kind of business woman now?” Taeyeon joked as she playfully slaps Hyoyeon’s arm.

“HAHA, not a business woman you midget. You know me, I hate work. HAHA!”

“Then what did you do in the States, it can’t be nothing. Or maybe you just danced there for whole two years? HAHA!”

“Funny Taeng, very funny”, Hyoyeon slaps Taeyeon arm causing the latter to laugh.

“Sorry sorry. Oh, would you like to go in the pent house? Yuri would be glad to see you”, Hyoyeon thinks for a while before agreeing to Taeyeon’s offer.

“Great! Let’s go, I’m freezing”,

The two started walking back to the pent house where the other three is.

“Yuri, I got a surprise for you”,

“Huh? What is it? You buy me a Mickey Mouse doll? Or shirt maybe?” Yuri was munching on some cookies.

“The same as before Kwon Yuri, you never changed”, Hyoyeon walks into the living room causing Yuri to drop the bowl of cookies at hand.

“HYO!!!” She hurriedly run to Hyoyeon and hug the latter real tight.

“Easy Yuri, you’ll crash me”,

“Oh my god Hyo! Is that really you?! What happened to you!? God I missed you!” Yuri hugged the latter back as she swings her around.

“HAHA I missed you too Yul”,

“See? I told you you’ll surprised her”, Taeyeon walked behind them and pick up the cookies left scattered on the floor. She then scans the area for a sign of Tiffany but seen nothing.

“Yul, where’s Fany-ah?” Taeyeon asked Yuri.

“Huh? Fany-ah?”

“What is it TaeTae?” Tiffany suddenly walked out from nowhere.

“Ah…you okay?” Taeyeon asked. The latter nod as she sat on one of the couch.

Hyoyeon and Yuri looked at the duo as they let go of each other.

“Oh! Hyo, meet Fany-ah. Fany-ah meet Hyo. She’s our friend”, Yuri introduced the two as they exchange bows.

“Hello, nice to meet you”,

“Same here”, Hyoyeon said as she eyed Tiffany.

“Hyo, here have a seat”, Yuri offered her a seat as she sat on of the couch herself.

As the four was busy chattering in the living room, Jessica walked out from the bed with her terrible bed hair. The four follow her with their eyes as she went to the kitchen back to the room. She stops on her track as she looked at them.

“What?”

“Morning Sica-baby!” Yuri got up from her seat as she drag Jessica in the crowd.

“Hyo meet my girl, Jessica. Sica-baby meet Hyo. Taeng’s friend and I.

Jessica glared at her as she nudges her from the side. She curled up as she wince the pain. Jessica on the other hand, eyed Hyoyeon before walking back to the bed, not forgetting to slam the door before her.

“Whoa, what was that?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Naa, don’t mind her. She’s not good to socialize with especially when she accidentally wokes up”, Tiffany explains as she returned Hyoyeon’s reaction with her famous eye smile.

Oh? They have the same smile. Hyoyeon thought to herself as she smiles back at the latter. On the other hand, Yuri was still wincing the pain but manage to put herself back together.

“What I do?” Yuri asked herself as she rubs the part that was still aching. Taeyeon and Tiffany just laugh at this matter while Hyoyeon eyed Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“By the way Hyo, where are you staying?” Yuri in as she grab some cookies and started munching on them.

“Me? I was just in a vacation with some couple of friends. How about you guys?” Hyoyeon answered as she took a bite from her cookies.

“We were having a vacation as well. Taeng here proposed this one”, Yuri answered back.

“I see, then we’re all in a vacation”, Hyoyeon just smiled at the trio.

“So Hyo, you still studying?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Naa, you know me Taeng I don’t like schoolings”,

“Same as before Hyo. You never change. Do you even have work?” Taeyeon asked with concern.

“Of course I do! How would I afford having a vacation if I don’t make money?” Hyoyeon shook her head as she sigh.

“You have a point there”, Taeyeon just shrugs her shoulder as she turned to face Tiffany.

“Is your wound treated?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

“I guess, Yul managed to remove the dirt from it so I guess I won’t get any infection”,

“Sorry about how I reacted Fany-ah”, Taeyeon apologize as she hung her head low.

“…It’s okay TaeTae, I don’t mind at all. And besides, if I didn’t run away from you I wouldn’t have this wound now”, Tiffany answered as she massage the sides of her wound.

“Why did you run away anyway?” Taeyeon asked her.

“I…” Tiffany bit her lower lip causing Taeyeon to stare at it.

I just kissed those lips. I KISSED IT!

Taeyeon was interrupted from dazing off when Jessica went out of the room again. This time her hair is perfectly fixed and she changed her clothes from casual to pajamas. She sat right next to Yuri and hug the latter from behind this caused Yuri to blush in deep red.

“Seobang, I’m hungry”, Jessica said facing Yuri’s back.

“Oh? What does my Sica-baby want? I’ll cook anything”,

“Anything will do just don’t add any cucumbers on it”,

“Okay, do you want some sandwich then?” Yuri asked her girlfriend as she removes the hands snaking from her back and let it rest on her shoulder.

“I guess that’s fine. Hurry now Seobang, I’m hungry”,

“Okay okay. One sandwich coming right up”, Yuri immediately stood up and went to the kitchen preparing her girlfriend’s sandwich. Back at the living room, Jessica regain her composure as she seat upright on the sofa.

“Oh hello”, she greeted Hyoyeon.

“Hello there”,

“Tiff, how’s your wound? Did Taeyeon apologize?” Jessica eyes Taeyeon who divert her gaze from Jessica.

“I think it will be just fine since Yul removed the dirt covering it a while ago. Don’t worry about it Jessi, TaeTae already apologized to me and I forgive her”, Tiffany smiled as she munch some cookies.

“Good, because if that midget didn’t apologize yet, I’ll make her life miserable for the rest of her life”, there’s some serious tone on her words as she eyed Taeyeon.

“Jessi!” Tiffany wined.

“What?” Jessica just rolled her eyes on the two as she watch some movies on the television. Hyoyeon was eyeing the three as she arched her eyebrows before them. Finally she catch a glimpse on Taeyeon and Tiffany who seems to be very close.

Taeyeon, have you changed…because of her?

Should I tell her? Or should I not?

But it will come to a point that…

Hyoyeon’s thought was cut off when she smelled something delicious. It was Yuri with a tray of sandwich in hand. Placing the tray on the table, she went back to the kitchen to bring back the pitcher of juice. She sat beside her girlfriend and Hyoyeon and instructed everyone to help themselves.

“Aww you don’t have to make all this?”

“Since it’s our last day here mind as well fill in our stomachs”, Yuri grins as she get one of the sandwich present on the table.

“We have cookies and now we have this, hurray!” Taeyeon grab her portion of sandwich as she gets another one for Tiffany. Hyoyeon get her portion as well.

---

“Hey Hyo, want me to walk you to your place? It’s getting late”, Taeyeon offered as she clean up the living room.

“You don’t have to Taeng”,

“Aww, and we want to meet your friends too”, Yuri added as she stash away the tray on the sink.

“You’ll have your chance guys. And besides, this is not goodbye. We’ll see each other again, somehow”, Hyoyeon said as she put on her coat.

“Oh? Alright then…hold on, I know. Let’s exchange numbers so we can contact each other”, Yuri fished out her phone.

“That’s a great idea Yuri”, Taeyeon fished out hers as well.

“I guess it won’t hurt now will it?” Hyoyeon smiled towards the attitude of her friends as she fished out her phone and started sending their numbers.

“Just text us if you want to meet up okay Hyo?” Yuri said as she hug her friend.

“Sure thing, we have a lot of things to catch on”,

“Be careful on your way back okay?” Taeyeon said.

“I will Taeng, I’ll see guys then. Bye”,

“Bye Hyo!”

Hyoyeon started walking off the midnight road as she put her hand inside her coat for warmth and the other was holding onto her phone. She flips through the screen of her phone just to see the picture of the three of them. She smiled. Not too long she frowned. Hey eyes were fixed at Taeyeon’s picture. She stared at it for a while before shutting it off again. She placed it inside with her hand as she quickens her pace. Not too long after that, she had reached her pent house.

“Welcome back Hyo”, a voice welcomed Hyoyeon.

“Hey”, Hyoyeon removes her coat and hung it on a hanger.

“Where did you go?” she asked.

“Just by the park, needed to walk”, Hyoyeon slumped herself on the sofa as she massage her temples.

“Did you…see her?” Hyoyeon was surprised upon hearing the question.

“What?” she gulped as she face her friend.

“Did you see her?”

“I…did”, Hyoyeon looked away as she answered back.

There was a long pause after that. Neither the two friends dare to speak first. Hyoyeon was eyeing her friend from the corner of her eyes. The woman stood up as she walks away from where Hyoyeon is situated. She stops for a second…

“I would like to meet her”, Hyoyeon eyes widen as she turned to face her friend. She saw a smile grew from its lips as she head towards her room. Hyoyeon was left alone on the living room as she process everything on her head.

She wants to meet her?