Summer Vacation

In Your Eyes

"YAH! Hwang Stephanie! Care to explain why you and Taeyeon disapperead yesterday?! Because of that, that tall freaky woman have me all to herself!" Jessica yelled as she ask for a valid reason from the girl.

"Ah, w-well y-yo.."

"SSSSIIIIICCCAAAA!!!!" the two turn their heads to where the screaming voice is, and they say Yuri running towards them, smiling.

"WHAT NOW KWON YURI?! CAN'T YOU SEE I..." Jessica's statement were cut off when Yuri gave her a swing hug.

"SICA-BABY! I PASSED OH MY GOD!! I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE SUMMER CLASSES!!" Yuri was very upon seeing her grades.

"W-w-wha", Jessica was now feeling dizzy when Yuri put her down.

"Glad to hear that Yul. Nice job", Tiffany gave a thumb's up. Yuri just nodded and smile.

"HAHA! I can't believed it! I thought I was going to fail there! It's because Sica-baby encouraged me",

"What the hell are you talkin' about?! S-shut up!"

"HAHAHA!"

While they we're chatting, Taeyeon had enter the room.

"Yow, what's the commotion about?"

"TaeTae, I PASSED!"

"Oh? Glad to hear that. We are all set on our summer vacation then",

The three looked with confusion on their faces. A vacation?

"What? Don't you want to have a summer vacation?" Taeyeon raised them an eyebrow, quite disappointed with their reactions. Especially to Tiffany.

"Huh?" Yuri was the one to talk.

"Summer vacation? What on earth are you talking about you midget?" Jessica continues.

"Yah! I'm not a midget!"

"Fine fine, so what's this summer vacation you're babbling about?"

"I already set a date for our 1week summer vacation",

"1 week?!" Tiffany said, surprised.

"Why?" Taeyeon turned to see Tiffany.

"Ah, n-no. Nothing. When will this be, exactly?" Taeyeon stop for a moment before she talks.

"the day after tomorrow", Taeyeon saw the releived face of Tiffany. She didn't mind this at all anymore.

After Taeyeon explains all the necessary details for their summer vacation, all four of them agreed to it. And their summer vacation has started.

 

"Wow

 

“Shut it off, a fly might come inside”, Jessica said to Yuri whose jaw were slightly agape.

“HAHAHA!”

“Hey midget, when did you have a reservation to this place huh?” Jessica bluntly asked Taeyeon who just shrugged her shoulders.

“Fany-ah, lezz go!” Yuri drags Tiffany into the shore of the beach. They started playing into the water like little kids.

“Taeyeon-ah”,

“What is it Jess?”

“Are you and Tiff..” Taeyeon turn to face Jessica.

“SSSSSIIIIIIICCCCAAAAAA!!!”

“Darn you KWON YURI! You always cut my words!”

“Huh? Why? TaeTae?” Taeyeon just shrug. Jessica was furious and start on beating Yuri up.

“Aw aw aw, Sica-baby, why you hitting me?” Yuri asked as she block Jessica’s smacks.

“Ask youself! You tall freaky woman!” Jessica replied in an icy tone.

 

Taeyeon leave the two love birds as they beat each other up. She went to where Tiffany is.

“Hey”,

“Oh! TaeTae. This place is wonderful”, Tiffany was smiling as she glides her hand into the crystalline water.

“Yeah I know, as wonderful as you are”,

“Huh? Did you say something, TaeTae?”

“Nothing. Glad you like it”, Tiffany just smiled at Taeyeon as she plays with the water.

Meanwhile, Yuri saw Taeyeon and Tiffany having a good time.

“I really envy them”,

“Wha? Who?” Jessica then follow Yuri’s gaze and saw the two having fun themselves.

“What now? You want to join them?” Jessica raised an eyebrow to Yuri. The latter just shook her head and stared into Jessica.

“WHAT?!”

“Nothing. HAHA!”

---

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for this short update..

i can't seem to put my thoughts into words since summer classes has started. oh no..

O_O 

well. mianhe about that.. 

this is it for now.. i'll be updating later? maybe.. :))

 

rhobziee's out.. (~-_-)~