I'm Messing With You

In Your Eyes

 

“I’m glad that Yuri’s condition is getting better and better each passing days. I can’t wait to see her at school again.” Tiffany happily arranged her things in her small pink bag. Taeyeon on the other hand chuckled upon seeing the taller girl’s actions.

“Yah, Tae. Why are you smiling like that, it ain’t funny.” She then pouted. Taeyeon just cover to stop herself from laughing. Tiffany’s eye furrowed seeing how the girl teases her, and she leaves the room.

“Hey, I was just kidding. You’re no fun.” Taeyeon smiles at Tiffany, making the other girl blush.

“I hate you!” she then slaps Taeyeon’s arm and run off.

*is she mad? Haha, she’s really fun to tease with* she searched out her car keys and unlocked her car.

“Wanna ride back home?” Taeyeon offered.

“no thank you. I can manage for myself.” Tiffany looks straight and walks even faster. Taeyeon steps on her car to catch up with Tiffany.

“you sure? Your place is a bit far, right?” Taeyeon smirked at Tiffany.

“Argh! Fine!” Taeyeon then let out a victory smile, opening the door of the car; she earns a hit on her head.

“YAH! Is that how you say your thanks?!” she shouted as she rubs her head.

“Of course. So drive.” The taller girl instructed Taeyeon, she then just rolled her eyes and steps on the engine.

At less than an hour, they’ve reached Tiffany’s house.

“thanks.” Still not looking at Taeyeon, Tiffany prepared her things and ready to leave the car.

“Hey hold your fire,” Taeyeon clutches Tiffany’s arm.

“w-what?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow, confuse at what Taeyeon was doing. Taeyeon move closer to where Tiffany is, making the girl flush in deep red.

*what?! what is she doing!? Is she gonna…* she was about to close her eyes when she realise that Taeyeon was having an evil grinned on her face.

“got you.” Taeyeon then laugh after this, she then stuck out her tongue.

“e-eh?” Tiffany was left dumbfounded. Not knowing what just happened.

She then finally realised how Taeyeon make fun of her, doing that really got her. She thought for a second there that Taeyeon was about to kiss her, technically it was just a prank pulled out by the shorter girl.

“I HATE YOU KIM TAEYEON!” she smacked Taeyeon using her bag but Taeyeon managed to block it with her shoulder. Tiffany opens the door and slammed it, she fished out her door keys and she went inside her house. She then shouted inside making Taeyeon who is in the car laugh even more.

“HAHA! I didn’t know she’d fall for that one, she’s funny.” She then sets her car and opens the engine once again and drove back home.

Tiffany went inside of her room and throws her bag into the side of the room, throwing herself into the bed, she cover her face with one of her pink pillow and bury her face there.

*argh! Stupid Taeyeon. She got me! And I thought she was going to kiss me! W-wait, will she? No no no, don’t think that way. She doesn’t even like me. Uhm, but she smells so nice and her face looks even prettier when up close, kyaaaa! What am I thinking!?* Tiffany squealed in her bed, rolling around, she then fell off her bed.

“ouch! that hurts.” rubbing her to lessen the pain, she crawled up once again into her bed, and she wandered off to sleep.

the following day,

“Tiff?”

“yow Jessi,” giving Jessica a weak smile.

“you okay? You looked like you’ve seen a ghost or something? What’s wrong?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“I didn’t get any sleep last night.” She then rubbed her eyes.

*I kept on thinking what that stupid shorty did to me,* she thought to herself as she seats in her chair and rest her head in the arm rest of her chair.

“YOW!”

“Y-Yuri?!” Jessica was surprised upon seeing Yuri, she still have her bandage in her arms.

“Hello, miss me?” Yuri then smiled at Jessica.

“WHAT!?”

“I was just kidding.” She then laughed.

“anyway, where’s your clutch?”

“didn’t need it anymore, the doctor said that my leg has healed, I’ll just have to wait for my arm,” she winked at Jessica. Upon seeing Tiffany, she then looked at Jessica.

“she didn’t get any sleep.”

“ahhh. You know why?” yuri then placed her bag in her chair and gather to where Tiffany and Jessica is.

“nope, she’s not telling me,” Jessica then fished out a book in her bag. She started reading the book when Taeyeon arrived at their classroom. She wandered off her eyes to see a sleeping Tiffany, there she smiles and walks straight to where the 3 girls are.

“hey, TaeTae,” Yuri gave Taeyeon a high five but the girl didn’t respond.

“later Yuri,” Taeyeon smiled at Yuri which causes the girl to be confused.

Taeyeon then grabs a chair and pulled it besides Tiffany’s table. She sat on its opposite direction. Taeyeon rest her arms and head into the shoulder rest of the chair. Then she started to stare at Tiffany. Signalling the two to keep it down, the two just nodded. Tiffany then stirs at her chair and lifts of her head. She was surprised after seeing Taeyeon close to her.

“w-what?!” Tiffany immediately got off her chair and distance herself to Taeyeon, but the latter move closer to her.

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a smirked which causes the taller girl to be annoyed.

“I got you last night, didn’t I?”

“s-shut up!” Tiffany looked away at Taeyeon, not letting the others see her now shy face.

“got her? Tae, what are you talking about?” Yuri then stepped into their conversation, Jessica did to as well.

“oh nothing, I was just…” Taeyeon’s mouth were covered by Tiffany’s hand, she didn’t want the two to know what happened between them last night.

“Tiff? Why are you covering ?” folding her book, Jessica elevated one of her eyebrows.

“HAHA! Nothing nothing, don’t mind us, we were just playing haha, right Taeyeon?” Tiffany then glare at Taeyeon. The shorter girl managed to remove Tiffany’s hand on ,

“yeah, we were just playing.” Taeyeon the giggled.

“the hell? Since when you two became so close?” Yuri asked Taeyeon.

“just last night.” Taeyeon then winked at her.

“huh?! Tiff? Is this true?” Yuri faced Tiffany who is now fast asleep in her chair.

*what the hell happened between those two exactly?* Jessica thought to herself as she continue reading her book. Yuri, on the other hand, move closer to Taeyeon.

“hey, what happened?” Taeyeon just shrugged off Yuri’s question. The taller girl just rolled her eyes and returns to her seat.

As soon as the class has ended, Tiffany immediately packed her things up and leaves the room, Jessica was then following her. Yuri was about to call out the two when she found out that they were no longer at the room.

“huh? TaeTae, where’s Tiff and Jessi?” scanning the place.

“dunno. Try calling them,”

“good point, hold on…”

 

Bzzzzz bzzzzzz, bzzzzz bzzzzzzz

 

Jessica fished out her phone into her bag and answer it.

“Sica-babyyyyyy,” Yuri called out Jessica’s name in a cute way.

“YAH! Stop that, I’m having goosebumps. What do you want?”

“Where are you and Tiff? And there I wanted you guys to hang out with us for a while.”

“Ah.. Tiff had already gone home, she says that she has to do something but didn’t tell what it is, guess there goes your invitation then, if there isn’t anything else, I’ll hung up now,”

“Yah, w-wait,”

“what?”

“hmmmm,  wanna ride back home?” Yuri gladly asked Jessica.

“……”

“Jess?” Yuri then gulped waiting for an answer.

“alright. Meet me an hour outside the school, I’ll just have to do something.” Jessica then hung up the phone.

“…….” Yuri stares at her phone for a while.

“so, what did they say?” Taeyeon asked her.

“……” still no response from Yuri, she keeps on staring at her phone.

“tsk. YAH! KWON YURI!” Taeyeon then shouts startling the girl.

“a-ah? What? oh! Haha! Sica-baby told me that Fany-ah had gone home already, she have something to do, that’s what Sica-baby told me.” Yuri then packed her things up.

Taeyeon then arched her eyebrows upon hearing this. She didn’t even tell me she was going home already? At least I could give her a ride back home? Wait, what am I thinking? Taeyeon then shook off her thoughts and packed her things up.

 

At the Hwang Residents,

 

To: Stephanie

Sweetie, me and daddy will be going on a business trip, we’re sorry if we didn’t tell you about this. You’ve been busy with things at school also about Yuri’s condition so weren’t able to inform you. We’re really sorry sweetie; we’ll make it up to you we promise. We’ll be gone for a week or 2. Take good care of yourself alright. We love you.

                                                                                                                                                From: mom and dad with love

 

After reading the letter, she dragged her lazy body to her room. Once she was inside her room, she throws herself into her bed, and there she dozed off. 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

so much for an update? i don't think so, 

since i don't have time to update this later, i'll do this now. abit early.. (6:49am philippine time) oh well. i hate work. -.-

TaeTae's teasing Fany-ah~~ does this mean? kekekeke.. :D

there goes chapter 18 :D wonder why Tiffany left without saying anything, hmmmm :3

well, that's it for now.. cyah.. ;)