Open Your Eyes For Me

In Your Eyes

 

“Jess, get a hold of yourself!” Tiffany managed saying it to the girl next to her.

“Tiffany, that’s enough. Let her be for a while.” Taeyeon instructed Tiffany as she turns the car into its full speed.

Reaching the hospital, the three find their way into the OR. No one was there, what do they expect. Tiffany pulled Jessica in one of the chairs and let her seat there and relax. But it didn’t work. It only get things worst, Jessica keeps on crying her heart out, not knowing what exactly happen, first they were just talking and now this? A lot was running in her mind, she wasn’t able to control herself. Three consecutive hours had passed, and still the light of the OR was still on. Taeyeon crashed her hand in the wall, resulting it to bleed.

“Taeyeon?! What did you do?!” Tiffany was surprised of the latter’s actions. She haven’t seen Taeyeon act this way before. Is Yuri that important to her? She can’t help but bit her lower lip. She couldn’t do anything.

“YAH YUL, better live. I already loose one important person, I don’t want it to happen again,” Taeyeon’s words caught Tiffany. Loose an important person? Who is it? But more, what is this person to Taeyeon? Questions keep flooding Tiffany’s mind. She couldn’t do anything.

The lights of the OR finally went out, resulting for the three to rose from their seats. Jessica was the one to speak.

“Doctor!? How is she?! Is she going to be fine?!” Jessica’s feelings get the best of her, she couldn’t control herself anymore. Tiffany can see how much Jessica is hurting. She couldn’t do anything even for her best friend. *I’m useless* she thought. Taeyeon then patted her shoulder.

“Jessica, get a hold of yourself. Think of what Yuri will feel if she sees you like this,” Taeyeon managed to calm Jessica a bit.

“so doctor?”

“are you her friend?” the doctor asked.

“yes, so how’s her condition?” Taeyeon was now starting to look strain. Seeing the face of the man in front of her.

“well, she have a broken leg and arm.” Pausing for a while, he looked at Taeyeon.

“please doctor, just get straight to the point,”

“alright, we were able to save her life for now. But the patient doesn’t seem to be waking up for some reason, her pulse rate were normal, her heart beat as well, but she won’t wake up.” The doctor said.

“…..”

The hallway was now filled with silence. No one dares to speak. The man in front of them offers them sympathy.

“what are we suppose to do now doctor!? We couldn’t just wait around and see what happens next?!” Jessica shouted.

“I’m really sorry ma’am, but we did all are best, all we need to do now is wait.” The man then leave the three behind.

“WHAT THE HELL?! Does he expect me to wait around while Yuri’s in that condition!? What the hell is with this hospital?!” Jessica’s losing it. She can’t bear to see Yuri in that state.

Taeyeon then remembered her past. *I was like that once. Don’t tell me, past is repeating itself? …Please don’t* Taeyeon then clenched her fist.

 Tiffany then holds on into Jessica’s shoulder. Pulling the latter in her side, she embrace Jessica.

“Jess, sorry I couldn’t do anything” Tiffany whispered to Jessica. Jessica just buried herself into Tiffany’s arms, letting all her tears went out. Tiffany then looked at Taeyeon who is now seating in one of the chairs at the hallway.

Yuri was then transferred into a much cozy room. Still unconscious, the three girls sat into the chairs present in the room. Jessica was now calm due to the fact that she let out all her pain into Tiffany. It’s almost noon at the hospital, Taeyeon and Jessica was talking outside the room, while Tiffany was inside, sleeping.

“so what do you plan on doing Jess? You do know that we have school tomorrow right?” Taeyeon crossed her arms and leans on the wall.

“guess, I’m skipping school then.” Jessica bluntly answered Taeyeon who is now raising an eyebrow.

“you do know the consequences right?”

“I know. Don’t worry, I’ll be going back to school, maybe.” Jessica then looked away.

“I see. Just don’t be a dropped out, okay?” Taeyeon then gave Jessica a smile.

“you do have good traits in you, you know that? I suggest you show that to us even more, especially to Tiffany,” Jessica then smiled back and headed back to where Yuri and Tiffany is.

*good traits, huh.* Taeyeon thought to herself as she gets something for them to eat.

 

7:00pm

“We should head home, we still have school tomorrow.” Taeyeon the grabs her bag and fished out her keys.

“I guess you’re right, Jess let’s go.” Jessica didn’t say a word and stays at her motionless state.

“Jess?” Tiffany then walk over at Jessica.

“Tiffany, let’s go. Jessica isn’t coming.” Taeyeon then opens the door. Signalling for Tiffany to follow her.

Tiffany didn’t argue with Taeyeon anymore and she leaves the two girls inside the room. As Taeyeon and Tiffany walk to the parking lot, her phone vibrates.

 

To: Taeyeon,

Hey, thanks. I’ll return the favour somehow

From: Jessica

 

Taeyeon then just smiled as she returns her phone in her bag. Unlocking the door of her car, Tiffany asked her out of the blue.

“Hey Taeyeon, why did Jessica didn’t come with us?” Tiffany curiously asked.

“just give the two soon-to-be-lovers some time. They need it.” Taeyeon’s words are almost whisper, Tiffany couldn’t here anything.

“What? what did you say?”

“Oh nothing, get into the car. I’ll drive you home.” She then mounted her car so as Tiffany.

 

Back at the hospital,

 

“you idiot!” Jessica let her tears washed off once again.

“You didn’t even let me ask you the things I wanted to ask. You think you’re a racer? You wish you tall freaky woman, I hate you! I’ll never forgive you! Feeling like a true motorcycle racer, you’re too full of yourself! HA! Glad that happen to you, you idiot!” Jessica shouted at the unconscious girl, thinking if she yell so hard, the latter would open her eyes. Too bad, it didn’t happen. Yuri was still not awake.

“Just please open your eyes, please Yuri. Open your eyes.” Jessica then seat next to Yuri’s bed and held the latter’s hand. 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 alright. here it is. :D i wonder what will happen to Yuri. :3

angry SICA is angry.. don't wanna mess up with this one :p

that's it for now guys.