Group Study... Wait... What?

In Your Eyes

 

“You’ll simply substitute this value right here so you can get the answer, what can’t you understand? It’s simple trigonometry for goodness sake”, Jessica said, irritated.

“WAAAA! I can’t focus at all!” Yuri whined as she threw her pen on the desk.

“I think we should take a break, we’ve been studying for 3hours straight”,

“WAAAA!! TaeTae, you’re so good! I love you! Lemme kiss youuu”, Yuri was about to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek when Tiffany slam her hand into their desk.

“MWO?!” Jessica was startled. The other two looks at her.

“F-Fany?” Yuri’s voice quivering, she looks at Tiffany’s expression.

“I’ll be getting some juice for us, wait here guys”, Tiffany then flash an evil smile to Yuri and this sends some chill on the latter’s back.

“A-Ah, o-okay. T-thank”, was all Yuri could say.

“haha,” Taeyeon chuckled a little.

“TaeTae, stop laughing it isn’t funny. Fany-ah sure is mad about that huh”, she turns her gazed back at her notes. 

After a few minutes, Tiffany was back with a tray of orange juice on her hand and some biscuits. Jessica then cleared the area of the table to give some space for the biscuits and drinks.

“Tomorrow it is huh. WAAAAAAAAA! I still don’t get anything”, Yuri said, pouting.

“it’s because you’re not paying attention when I teach you”, Jessica added.

“But but but, I was paying attention”,

“stop with the cute baby talk and study your notes. By the way Tiff, how about you?”

“Hmmm? Oh. I’m good Jessi. Don’t worry about me”, she let out a eye-smile leaving Jessica a confused look on her face.

As they continue to munch their biscuits, Taeyeon got up to her seat.

“I just need to get something”,

“Can I come with you?” Tiffany asked.

“……”

“Guess that’s a no then. Haha. Ok then”,

“Let’s go”, Taeyeon said as she turned her back on Tiffany. She was surprised by this but at the same time she was glad.

“Those two are really close now, I envy them”, Yuri said, letting out a sigh. As for her and Jessica, still no progress on their relationship.

“Focus on your notes, you clueless freaky woman”, Jessica said in her icy tone.

“Yes ma’am!”

 

~~~~~~

 

“Hey”

“what?”

“Thanks for letting me come with you”, Tiffany said.

Taeyeon didn’t say a word and continue as she walk. She was taken back when she saw a familiar door. Tiffany then asked her,

“Tae? You okay? Forgot something?” Tiffany asked anxiously.

Taeyeon shook her head as she passed through the room, on the other hand, Tiffany saw this and was confuse on what’s with that room that Taeyeon acted like that. She no longer pays attention to the room as she follow Taeyeon.

After a long walk to the 2nd floor of the mansion, they finally reached their destination. Taeyeon stand there still as for Tiffany did the same.

“Uhm, Tae….”

“I only asked my maids to fixed two bedrooms”,

“Huh?”

“So will be in pairs when we sleep”,

“Aww”, Tiffany said feeling a little shy.

Taeyeon turns to see Tiffany’s face getting all red, she then flicked it with her index finger.

“Ouch!” Tiffany cried in pain, holding onto her forehead.

“Stop blushing”, Taeyeon quickly turns her head in the direction of the room.

“I am not!” She pouted still holding her forehead.

Taeyeon fished out a key from her pocket and inserted it into the keyhole of the door, upon unlocking the door, Taeyeon push from the outside as the door creak open.

Tiffany’s eyes were widened, as for her jaw it was quite agape. A living room? No. It was Taeyeon’s bedroom. From the outside of the room, you could tell that the room was twice the size of their living room.

“Hey”,

“…..”

“Hey! Stop spacing out”, snapping her fingers in front of the taller girls face.

“WOW”,

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a “are you for real?” look. Tiffany slowly slip into the bedroom as she eyed every object there is. From old paintings, to porcelain vases and sculptures. Taeyeon is indeed a rich kid. But why hang out with someone like us? Tiffany thought about it as she saw Taeyeon sitting on the bed.

“Tae?” Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow.

The latter remain silent. Tiffany then walk towards her as she seats on the bed.

“TaeTae? You okay?” still there’s no response coming from the latter.

Silence filled the room as the two sat still on the bed. Tiffany kept on moving her eyes from side to side to lessen the nervousness she’s feeling. On the other hand, Taeyeon wasn’t doing anything. All they could hear was Yuri and Jessica teasing each other back at the living room.

Tiffany could hear her heartbeat beating fast as she puts her hand close to it. Taeyeon eyed her from the corner of her eyes.

“Hey”,

Taeyeon broke the silence between them as Tiffany surprisingly turn her head to face the latter. She finds herself staring at those deep brown eyes of Taeyeon.

“Why?” Taeyeon said.

“H-huh?” Tiffany asked.

“Why do I  have this….feeling?” the latter said as she stares at Tiffany’s eyes.

Tiffany was surprised after hearing those words from Taeyeon. It was the first time she heard her saying those to her.

“W-what feeling?” Taeyeon then grabs Tiffany’s hand and puts it on her chest. Tiffany could feel Taeyeon’s heartbeat. It’s beating fast, just like hers.

“Y-Yah! Kim Taeyeon, no more goofing around”, as Tiffany was about to slap Taeyeon’s arm, the latter quickly get a hold of her forearm.

Taeyeon was staring at her. Seriously, she wasn’t goofing around. Tiffany was now nervous. Her heartbeat beats faster and she could feel and hear it. She gulped as Taeyeon’s face was getting nearer to her. She was powerless. Her minds are clouded with thoughts and more thoughts as she register all that was happening. Tiffany could now feel Taeyeon’s heavy breathing and this makes things all complicated. Their eyes were almost shut as they were almost there to close the gaps of their lips.

“TAETAE! FANY! I’M HUNGRY!!! LEZ EAT!!” Yuri called out.

The two open their eyes just to see their faces so close to each other. Taeyeon was the first one to move, followed by Tiffany. They turned away to each other as they register what just happened.

*what was … that?* Taeyeon thought to herself as she feels her body heating up.

*W-w-what j-just h-happened?! W-we w-were about to kiss for g-good?!* Tiffany’s mind is still clouded with thoughts.

“W-we should get going”, Taeyeon said.

“Y-yeah, we should.”

 

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

 

 

 what just happened? :3 hmmmmm..

 almost there ! YURI, Y U SO ST**ID ?! XD

 there goes chapter 22 ... :3 

 oh guys.. please check out my 2nd FF.. 

 

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/165120/when-miss-billion-dollar-princess-meets-miss-good-for-nothing-action-romance-taeny-yulsic

thanks ")))))

 hihi.. that's it for today.. have a holy week to everyone :3 

  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. -_-