4th Day - 'Jealousy'

In Your Eyes

 

“Hey Sica-baby, where are we going?”

“Anywhere”, Jessica was still dragging Yuri.

“Achuu!”

“Hey..You okay?” Jessica asked in a worried tone.

“Yeah. I’m fine”,

“We should rest, come”, Jessica then held Yuri’s hand into her jacket pocket as they made their way inside a restaurant.

Back at the house...

“Yah! Stop crying you’re soaking my shirt!” Taeyeon whined as she shows her shirt to Tiffany.

“But but Popoy and Basha we’re so perfect why do they have to break up like that?! And now look, they are just hurting each other”, Tiffany was sobbing or hard.

“Are you kidding me? It’s just a drama”,

“It’s not just a drama TaeTae! WAAAA”,

“Aish, you silly girl. Stop crying”, Taeyeon wiped away Tiffany’s tears using her thumb.

“Waaa. I’m sorry TaeTae. Its just that the show is so heartbreaking”, Tiffany managed to say between her sobs.

“I know I know. Stop crying already. Look, your eyes are now puffy. You look ugly”, Taeyeon joked as she Tiffany’s messy hair.

“Yah! I’m not ugly!”

“Hahaha. Okay okay. You’re not. So stop crying”, Taeyeon pat Tiffany’s head.

The movie ended as the main characters are together again.

“What a beautiful movie!” Tiffany stretched out her body as she stands up from the couch.

“Its boring again”,

“I know right. Should we watch another one?”

“Nah. Don’t think so. Anyway, where are those two? It’s getting dark”, Tiffany just shrug as she went to the kitchen.

“Hey what are you doing in there?” Taeyeon shouted from the living room.

“Nothing. Just drinking. Want some?”

“Sure”,

Tiffany was back with some cookies on her hands and water.

“Here you go”,

“Thanks”,

~~~~~~

“Hey Yul”,

“Hmm?”

“Sorry about earlier”,

“Nah. It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it”,

“How’s your cheek? Does it still hurt? My slap I mean”, Jessica reached out for Yuri’s cheek.

“No. It’s my fault you slap me in the first place anyway”,

“That’s good then”, Jessica smiled. Yuri then put her hand on top of Jessica’s hand on her face.

“You’re warm”, Jessica blushed at the sudden action of Yuri but she didn’t remove Yuri’s hand on her. Instead, she puts her other hand on Yuri’s other cheek.

“Warmer?” she asked. The latter just nod.

Silence filled the two as they looked into one another. Braking the awkward silence, Yuri asked Jessica.

“Hey Sica”,

“Hmm?”

“Why did Siwon called you, Sooyeon?” Jessica looked at Yuri for a second before answering,

“Oh that’s because my name is Jung Jessica Sooyeon”,

“Aah. I see”, Yuri sip some of her hot chocolate as she look outside the restaurant.

“Why? Are you jealous?” Jessica gag as she sips some of her hot chocolate.

“Yes”, Yuri answered back without looking at the latter. On the other hand, Jessica almost spill her hot chocolate.

“....”

“Don’t worry. I’m not forcing you to love me or anything. As long as you’re beside me or as long as you are happy, it’s fine by me just being friends”, Yuri gave her a smile as she finish her remaining drink.

“....”

“Y-Yuri”,

“Ready to go? I bet those two are wondering where were we”, Yuri said as she paid for the bills.

“Yeah”, was all Jessica could say.

~~~~~

“I can’t go on...I’m tired Tiffany...I’m already sweating”,

“TaeTae~hurry. I need more”,

“Here?”

“Ah! There! Go on TaeTae~!”

“Yah! Stop doing that! You’re making weird sounds!” Taeyeon slaps Tiffany’s thigh.

“What?! I’m not doing anything! Aww! My ankle!”

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Thanks”,

“These cookies are delicious”,

“Lemme have some”, Tiffany gave the last one to Taeyeon. “Uhmp! It is good!”

“Let me get some mo..!” Tiffany stepped on something causing her to out balance resulting her to twist her ankle.

“Yah! You okay!?” Taeyeon jerked into the seat and rush into Tiffany’s side.

“Aww aww! My ankle!” Tears were now forming at the edge of Tiffany’s eyes.

“What did you step on”,

“I don’t know”,

“Aish. Here let me massage it. You careless girl”,

END OF FLASHBACK

“Hold on, I’ll get some ice”, Tiffany nod as she remain seated on the couch. Minutes later, Taeyeon was back with a ice pack on her hand.

“Here put this on your ankle”,

“Thanks TaeTae”,

“It’s nothing. Just be careful next time okay?” Tiffany nod as she rest her head at Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“What are you doing?”

“Resting”, the latter reply. Taeyeon just shook her head as she turn on the television.

*****

“Sica? You okay?” Yuri asked.

“Huh? Ah y-yes”,

“Are you cold?” Yuri asked again.

“No. I’m fine”,

“Hey...sorry if I’m...too straightforward”,

“N-no. It’s fine”,

“....”

After minutes of walk, they finally reach their place.

“Welcome back you two”,

“Hey TaeTae!”

“Welcome home Yul, Jessi”,

“Oy Fany, what’s that you’re eating?” Yuri sat beside Tiffany. “Cookies, want some?” the latter quickly nod as she eat one herself.

“Hey Jessi, want some?”

“No. I’ll pass”, the latter answered back as she head inside the room not bothering to look at the trio.

“What’s wrong with Jessi?” Tiffany asked Yuri but the latter was so into munching her cookies.

Inside their room

“What just happened? I don’t know what to say to her, I just ran out of words! Why am I feeling this way?! Why?!” Jessica was talking to herself, just then she heard a phone ringing.

“That’s...her phone...H.a.R.a?” Jessica read the word as she stares at it. She decided not to answer it as she put it back to where it was.

Right after Jessica had put it back, Yuri stepped into the room carrying a plate of cookies.

“Want some?” the latter didn’t answered back as she cover herself up. “Guess that’s a no no”, Yuri sat on the edge of the bed munching the cookies and again, her phone rings.

“Hmm? Hello?”

“HEY YUL!”

“H-Hara?”

“Been a while! How’d you been?”

“Fine I guess, you?”

“TOTALLY FINE AFTER HEARING YOUR VOICE!”

“A-ah. I s-see”,

“Where are you?”

“Vacation”,

“Oh? Hope you’re having fun”,

“Ah...yeah I am”,

“Let’s meet sometimes!”

“O-okay”,

“Great! I’ll be seeing you then. I’ll call you again. Bye Yul, love you!”

“B-bye”,

“Hey! Won’t you say love you too at least?”

*what?! Why do I have to say it?!* she thought to herself.

“Ah, okay. L-love you too”,

“Kyaaa! Bye Yul! Love you!” and the line was cut.

Yuri threw her phone at the bed as she stands up turning her attention into Jessica who was still all covered up. Yuri’s had a sad look on her face.

“Sorry”, Yuri mumbled as she exited the room and joined the duo in the living room.

Once again alone in the room, Jessica kept thinking on why Yuri apologize to her and who is that Hara? What is she to Yuri?

“The hell?!” Jessica said as she got up from the bed and into the living room.

“Hey Jessi, I thought your...” Tiffany was cut when Jessica called Yuri’s name.

“Kwon Yuri, in the room N.O.W!”

The duo looked at Yuri with confusion.

“What did you do?” Taeyeon bluntly asked.

“Wha?! I’m not doing anything! I...”

“N.O.W KWON YURI! Don’t make me repeat myself again!”

“Y-yes ma’am!” Yuri quickly stand up as she make her way into the room.

“Nobody enters the room until I said so and NO EAVESDROPPING, Tiffany”, with that Jessica slam the door behind them.

“What the heck?!” Tiffany was left dumbfounded.

Inside the room

“NOW TALK!”

*****