Don't Avoid Me part 1 and part 2

In Your Eyes

 

Chapter 23.1

 

"Mey, you nyow that i've find it..." Yuri's talking was stop by Jessica's hand.

"Could you at least swallow your food before talking? Your spitting all what's on your mouth. It's disgusting",

"Showi Sica-baby", Yuri then swallowed her food before looking at Jessica, the latter just gave her a "whatever" look.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon can't look straight to Tiffany after what happened back at her room. She keeps on stealing glances and looks away if Tiffany will look her way. 

 

"Fany-ah, pass the soup will yah", Yuri didn't get any response from the latter.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany and wonder why the girl was spacing out.

 

"YAH!" Tiffany snapped out after Jessica shouted.

"Ow sorry. What?" The two eyed her for she can't hide the fact that she was spacing out. On the other hand, she didn't see Taeyeon react at all.

"The soup Fany-ah", Yuri was pointing to the soup just beside Tiffany's glass.

 

After their dinner, they prepared themselves to bed. Taeyeon showed them the two bedrooms and there was an awkward silence after that.

 

"Sica-baby, let's sleep together", Yuri smiled to Jessica.

"No way", Jessica rejected Yuri's offer for she still doesn't know how to deal with her emotions yet after Yuri's confession to her the last time.

"But but but", letting out a cute puppy eyes together her pouting lips, Jessica can't help but giggled to her actions.

"Still, my answer is no. I'll be sleeping with Tiff", she ended their conversation as she enters the room and lay to the bed. Yuri was left dumbfounded.

"..Fany-ah~",

"W-what?"

"Can we...you know, switch places? Pretty please? I wanna shweep with my Sica", Yuri was now showing her aegyoo but Tiffany couldn't possibly sleep with Taeyeon after what happened.

"I-m s-sorry Yul, I-I can't do that, Jessi will be mad at me", obviously she was lying.

Taeyeon then looked at Tiffany secretly as the girl talks to Yuri.

"Yul, come on. We still have exams tomorrow, you could sleep with her anytime soon anyway", Taeyeon enters the room, Yuri looked at her, confused. She turns to Tiffany but the girl just shrugged her shoulders. Yuri sighed in defeat as she enters the room where Taeyeon was, same goes for Tiffany.

As Tiffany turned off the lampshade beside her, Jessica asked her,

"Hey Tiff, what happened with you and that midget?" Tiffany was surprised after hearing Jessica's question.

"W-what are y-you t-talking about Jessi?!" Tiffany answered as her voice cracks.

"I know there's something. NOW SPILL", Jessica then turn to face Tiffany whose looking away.

"N-nothing h-happened", she covered her face as she answered Jessica. The latter didn't buy this and force Tiffany.

Jessica then hop onto Tiffany making their position's a bit awkward. Jessica was on top while Tiffany was under her. Jessica slid her fingers into Tiffany's neckline making the girl moan a little. Jessica then smirked to the girl's action. She didn't stop with that, she Tiffany's earlobes as the latter hold her . Enjoying on what she's doing, Jessica continue to tease Tiffany.  Putting one hand onto the latter's inner thigh, she sure hit Tiffany's ticklish part. The latter jerked her body upon receiving an eletric shock inside her after Jessica's touch. She can no longer hold herself up.

"Aaaaaahhhhh, J-Jessi s-s-stoop", 

"Oh no, I won't stop until you spill", Jessica then slip her other hand inside Tiffany's shirt making her push Jessica away.

"ALRIGHT! I'LL TALK!" Jessica then put off a victory smile as she smirked to Tiffany who is now embarrased.

 

--------

 

"WHAT?!?"

"SHUSH JESSI! Sigh, I thought I told you not to shout?",

"Ow sorry. But anyway, why do you think she did that?",

"I d-don't k-know",

"So, how are you going to deal with her now? I mean, you can't just avoid and ignore her forever. She is OUR friend after all", Jessica then saw Tiffany's face. It was like an open book, she could see that the latter was worried at the same time confuse on what she'lldo next.

"Don't think about it for now, we still have exams tomorrow. You should get some rest and focus on your exams tomorrow, got it?", Jessica then patted Tiffany's forehead and the latter gave a smile followed by a nod. 

 

CHAPTER 23.2

"WAAAAAA!!!!"

"YAH! Will you stop shouting!? I think I can't hear anymore", Jessica yelled at Yuri.

"Sica-baby, you can't blame me. I didn't finished my exam! I still havr the last page and it was like 20points! WAAA!" she looked at Yuri who is worrying about her grades. It sure doesn't look good unless she answered the first 3 pages correctly.

"Alright. Just stop shouting will you? Do better to your next exam, okay?" Yuri saw the sincerity on Jessica's words as she pull the latter to a hug.

"Y-yah! L-let go!"

"NO. Just this once Sica-baby. Thanks for being there for me", Yuri was grinning like an idiot making Jessica herself let the taller girl hug her.

"Hey",

"H-huh? W-what is it T-TaeTae?" Tiffany's voice were shaking.

"How was yours?" Taeyeon asked.

"A-ah, I t-think I did great, I d-don't k-know. Still have one last, b-better review", Tiffany then let herself become busy on the notes Taeyeon gave her.

Taeyeon's expression changed after that. She keeps on stealing glances to Tiffany who's making herself busy by reviewing her notes. The shorter girl can't help but feel guilty on what happened to them last night. She knew she doesn't know what she's doing, but why did she?

Is it because she just wants to try things out with Tiffany?

Or was it because, she's falling for her?

She wasn't sure about that herself. She can't help but sigh.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany was eyeing Taeyeon on the corner of her eyes, she can't focus on the notes as she looks at Taeyeon which she knew was looking at her as well.

 

Their final exams had ended, and all the students were now cheering. As for the four,

 

"WAAAA! SICA!" Yuri was tucking Jessica's sleeves.

"What now Kwon Yuri?!" Jessica was not frustrated, Yuri's been bugging her ever since they started their last exams.

"I don't know if i'll pass or not, I don't want to have summer class!"

"You wouldn't if you answer those questions correctly! So shut the hell up, I'm trying to fix my things", Yuri distanced herself from the raging princess in front of her. She smiled to the latter as she set her things as well.

 

All four of them got out of the room as Yuri and Jessica was ahead of them. Tiffany was next followed by Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon then grab Tiffany's forearm making the girl stop on her track and turn to look at Taeyeon who has a serious look on her face. She drags Tiffany to her car as the other two walks ahead of them.

 

*w-what?!* Tiffany was surprised by Taeyeon's actions. The latter inserted her car keys as she stepped on the gas pedal.

 

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Don't you see? I'm taking you away. Seriously woman, can't you see even the simplest things?" 

"......."

Silence filled the whole car as they hit the road. No one dares to utter a word. Taeyeon stops the car in a park not far from the Uni.

*park?* before Tiffany could think of another word, Taeyeon opens the door.

"Let's go", stretching out a hand, Tiffany decline the offer as she got out of the car on her own. Taeyeon bit her lower lip.

"W-why did you take me here?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon, still she was nervous.

"I need to talk to you about last night",

*Oh god why? Not last night* she said to herself. Taeyeon then face her.

"Forget about it",

"huh?"

"I said forget about what happened last night", Taeyeon said as she look away from Tiffany. The latter raised her an eyebrow.

"Wha.."

"I don't want you avoiding me", Taeyeon managed to say it to Tiffany.

Tiffany's eyes widened her jaw slightly agape. She can't believe Taeyeon would say that plus the fact that the latter was now blushing.

"T-Tae-Tae?" stretching out her hand to touch the shorter girl, the latter move away. Taeyeon then turn her back on Tiffany.

Tiffany was now smiling because of Taeyeon's behaviour. She moves closer to Taeyeon and gave her a back hug.

Taeyeon was surprised by this as she forced herself out of the hug but the taller girl tighten it.

"You're so cute TaeTae", she leaned her chin into Taeyeon's shoulder.

"W-what?!" Taeyeon was now blushing hard, she didn't think this would happened. Tiffany then let go of Taeyeon.

"TaeTae", she called.

"What?" still looking away from the girl.

"I think, I can't forget about last night",

She turn to face Tiffant and said, "What?! I told you to forget about it, so you..." before she could even finished her sentence, she was stop by a pair of arms encircling her neck.

Tiffany was now hugging her, face-to-face. Taeyeon didn't move at her spot at all. All she could do was stand there and let the taller girl hug her.

They stayed at that position for a minute before Tiffany let go.

"Sorry TaeTae, I can't do what you ask me too",

"uhm...nevermind",

"So, w-why did you do that?" she bluntly asked Taeyeon.

"......I don't know", that's all she could say.

Tiffany didn't ask another question after that. Silence then took its place. They were staring on nothing. Taeyeon decided to brake it.

"So, we're cool?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah", Tiffany show off her eye-smile to Taeyeon.

"We're still friends?"

"Yup",

"Okay",

 

"Uhm, you hungry?"

"huh?"

"I asked if you are hungry?" Taeyeon repeat herself.

"Ahm, a bit",

"Want to grab something to eat then?" Tiffany just nodded.

"Let's go then", Taeyeon was the first to walk towards the car followed by Tiffany.

Tiffany clings her arm into Taeyeon as she smiled once again, earning a return smile from Taeyeon.

 

--------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   ``oright.. chapter 23 is done.. part 1 and part 2 ..

   so i could make up with those days that i wasn't able to update. :3

   sorry for the late update hihihi. been busy this holy week

   well, that's it for today... happy Easter Sunday .. egg hunt ! 

   swimming tomorrow hihi.. <3 love love.. 

    i''ll be going then.. 

 

 rhozbiee outs

  toodles.~~~