Turning Cold

In Your Eyes

 

“my god Tiffany! I can’t believe she did that to me!” Jessica who’s on the other line is frustrated.

“Why would Yuri do that? Maybe she has reasons?”

“REASONS?! LIKE WHAT HUH?! ARGH I REALLY HATE HER!”

“Calm down Jessi, remember, you told me she promised to pick you up tomorrow, so get your on the bed and get some sleep. You better know how grumpy you are during the mornings. Let’s talk about this tomorrow okay? I’m a bit tired as well.” Tiffany yawns after saying those words, Jessica agreed with her and hung up the phone and lay down to her bed.

*what was that, I’ll ask her tomorrow* after thinking so many things, she drifted to her dreamland.

 

The day has finally come, everyone’s busy in the Kwon residents. Tiffany is already at Yuri’s place before 9:00am,

“Yuri, where will I put this?” Yuri didn’t seem to hear this, she was in deep thoughts about what happen last night with Jessica.

“earth to KWON YURI? Hello?” Tiffany waved her hand in front of Yuri’s face making her go back to her senses.

“oh sorry, I was just a little tired, you know that Jessica and I had a long tiring day yesterday, that’s why I’m spacing out.” Yuri’s excuse seems to get into Tiffany.

“better get ready, you promised to pick Jessi right?” Tiffany said as she put the decorations at place.

“yeah. Thanks. I’ll see you later, you know what to do with TaeTae right?”

“uhm, see you later Yuri.”

Yuri then fixed her black motorcycle, one of those being use in racing. She can’t get the thought of Jessica rejecting her, and this made her cry once again. Before putting on her helmet, she wiped any signs of her tears and engine her vehicle.

Meanwhile at Jung’s residents,

“hey sis! Wake up already!” a girl shouted.

“mmmm,” Jessica who’s eyes were still shut, rolls into her bed and puts a pillow on her head to minimize the sound she was hearing.

*a stubborn one I see* the girl thought to herself.

“mom! Do we have a cucumber in the fridge?”

“yes dear, why?”

“oh nothing, I’ll get some thanks.”

The girl returned to Jessica’s room with cucumbers in her hand.

“Hey sis, mom told me you hate cucumbers? Is it true?”

“ehhh?” opening her eyes slowly, she saw a long, green objects whose skin has wrinkles on it. Her eyes wide open as she see what’s in her sister’s hands.

“GET THAT AWAY FROM ME KRYSTAL!” Jessica yelled as she hid herself under her blanket.

“what? But why? They’re good at the skin and in the eyes you know,”

“JUST GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!” still hiding on her covers.

*hehe, I knew it.* Krystal thought to herself as she gave a smirk into her sister.

“better get ready sis, today is that Taeyeon’s birthday right?”

“I KNOW I KNOW! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW ALSO BRING THAT HIDEOUS THING WITH YOU!”

“HAHAHAHA! I DON’T WANNA SIS! I’ll leave them here,” Krystal sister by lying down the 3 cucumbers in the bed.

“KRYSTAL!!!!”

“I’ll get ready now sis, I’ll be buying a gift as well!” Krystal yelled through the kitchen.

“OMY FREAKING GOSH! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO MOVE IF THOSE THINGS ARE HERE! DAMN IT!”

DING DONG. DING DONG.

“oh? Krystal, kindly check who’s on the door please.”

“yes mom.”

Krystal puts on her sneakers and opens the door. She was surprised to see a tall woman with black raven hair standing in front of her with hair gracefully laid on her shoulder down to her chest. A pair of deep brown eyes met hers.

“h-hello?”

“I’m here to pick up Jessica,” raising one hand, Krystal stood there for a second and snap out back to her senses.

“Oh! You must be Kwon Yuri?” Krystal finally shake hands with Yuri, the taller girl just nodded.

“KRYSTAL!! GET THESE AWAY FROM ME!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!”

“oops, forgot to remove the cucumbers haha, silly me.” Krystal was about to go but stopped by Yuri’s hand.

“ah y-yes?”

“do you mind?” flashing Krystal a smile, Yuri nodded before stepping into the house.

“mom, it’s Yuri, she’s here to pick up sis, I’ll be going out for a while be right back.” Krystal then gives Yuri an “okay” before slipping out the house.

Yuri then greeted their mother and went upstairs to check on Jessica. She feel her heart ached again but decided to just ignore it. When she opens the door, a pillow came flying to her head.

“AWW!”

“Krystal get this away from m…” Jessica paused after seeing Yuri stands to her bedroom’s door.

“why did you do that? Do you hate me that much, Jessi?” putting one hand to her face which was hit by the pillow.

“I-I’m sorry I thought you were her.”

“what seems to be the problem anyway?”

Jessica stares at the cucumbers sitting at the edge of her bed, still having her blanket as a cover. Yuri followed it and sight 3 fresh cucumbers.

“Oh. Cucumber.You hate them?” taking all three in her hands.

“NO! I DESPISE THEM! THROW THEM PLEASE!”

“alright alright. I’ll be downstairs, hurry up.” Yuri then closed the door and headed to the living room.

*what was that about? She didn’t even laugh at me?!*Jessica thought as she fixed herself through her full length mirror.

Meawhile,

*Did I show any weakness? I think not. Maybe she didn’t notice it. Good thing then, how on earth am I going to survive the day. DAMN IT!*

“ready to go?” Yuri got back to her senses when Jessica called out.

“yeah, ready when you are.”

“then let’s go.”

Yuri then lead Jessica to her motorcycle which was parked besides her house.

“where’s your car?”

“didn’t bring it today. We’ll be using this.” Pointing out to the motorcycle next to her.

“aww. Okay?”

“Disappointed are we?”

“no, anyway let’s go.” Yuri passed on a helmet to Jessica for her to use. She climb on and Yuri advised her to hold on tight. She nodded.

Back at the Kwon residents…

“all done! Yes! Now all I need is to prepare for later. Better call Taeyeon.”

Mujawasho mujawasho..

Taeyeon fished out her phone in her pocket and answer it.

“Tiffany?”

“where are you?”

“at my place? Why?”

“free today?”

“huh?”

“I’ll take that as a yes then, meet up at the park exactly 3:00pm”

“what?”

“see yah!” she then hung up the phone.

*what the? Haist, that girl, she’s getting on my nerves sometimes.* Taeyeon then throw the remote control into the sofa, she went to her room, get something to wear and fix herself.

*I wonder what they’re up to* looking herself in the mirror.

3:15pm

*where is she?* Taeyeon check on her watch to see that the girl was 15minutes late.

“KIM TAEYEON!” 

--------------------------------

 

ok ok... this is yet again ANOTHER YULSIC CHAPTER...

btw, it will be for about 2-3 more chapters of yulsic or 4? idk.. hahaha.. i'm getting tense now..

don't worry TAENY fans, they'll have their turn. and believe me if i say, "THEIR TURN" HAHAHA *evil laugh*

well that'S it for now..

3 chapters a day, not bad rhobz hahaha..

 

be back again... :))

 

rhobziee's outt ~~~