In Your Eyes (finale)

In Your Eyes

 

“Is everything set?”

“Almost. All we need is to wait”,

“We better not screw this up”,

“I know”,

“When is she going to arrive anyway?”

“Around 4:00pm”,

“Where’s the groom!?”

“Eh!?”

---

“Are you sure you’re going?”

“Yes. Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because it’s her wedding”,

“So what if it’s her wedding?”

“Are you sure you’re okay with that?”

“Yes. And besides, they’re my friends”,

 ---

“For all day why did they choose their wedding to be in Christmas?”

“Ask them that”,

“Now I can’t watch those movies I’ve been waiting for”,

“Just buy the DVD Youngie”,

“Boo”,

---

“Sica-baby, are you sure she’s going to attend?”

“I’m sure Seobang. Right now she’s on her way here. She mailed me an hour ago”,

“Oh? Wonder what her reaction would be…I mean it’s Taeyeon’s wedding”,

“Let’s just see Seobang”,

Yuri and Jessica are busy preparing the venue for the wedding as they check everyone on the invitation list. They’ve invited Tiffany to attend Taeyeon’s wedding as she will be the vocals for the event. The latter didn’t reject the offer and she gladly accepts this. A few hours later, the other guests are starting to enter the area as they guide them to their seat. It’s not one of those grand wedding, but rather it’s just a small plain wedding. They’ve only invited people their close too also some of their friends.

“Unnie, is Tiffany-unnie already arrived here in Korea?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes, she’s on her way here. Have you seen Taeyeon and Miyoung?”

“Not yet unnie”,

“Where could those two be?”

On the rooftop, there’s Taeyeon and Miyoung.

“I’m kind of nervous, are you?” Miyoung asked.

“Yeah kind of. I mean, everyone gets nervous when they’re going to get married”,

“Guess you’re right”,

“Yah! There you are you two! Hurry up will you. Don’t go on V.I.P on me I don’t care if this is your wedding”, Hyoyeon said as she drag the two with her.

“Haha, okay okay”,

---

“Sica-baby! Fany-ah’s here!”

“Where!?”

“JESSI!!!”

“TIFF!!!”

“I’m glad you came!” Jessica said as she hugs the latter.

“Of course! I wouldn’t miss that girl’s wedding”, Tiffany replies. “Anywho, where are the couple?” she added.

Jessica looked at Yuri before adding, “Hyoyeon’s dragging them here now. Anyway, here’s what you’re going to do”,

……

“Easy right?”

“Eh? I’m going to sing first before the wedding starts? And to top it all I’ll be standing in front of them?” Tiffany said.

“Yeah that’s right”,

“Is that okay to do?”

“Yes of course. Anyway get ready now”,

“Aish Jessi, really…”

“Tiff”,

“S-Siwon oppa!? What are you doing here?”

“What? Can’t I attend Taeyeon’s wedding now?”

“Of course you can, I’m just surprised. Haha”,

More people are coming in as well as the staffs of the place. Everything is already set, all there is to wait is for the program to start. Tiffany’s seating with SooSun and YoonHyun as YulSic take the stage for their MC part.

“Good evening, oh wait! Is it already evening!?” Yuri said.

“Seobang! Ahem…Good afternoon guys, though it’s about to strike 6 in the evening. First of all, thank you guys for coming today. To show are thanks to you, we’ve invited Hwang Tiffany to join us today”,

“Now let’s get this done with. Please enter the bride”, Yuri added.

“Lee Miyoung”,

Applause from the crowd can be heard as they welcome Miyoung walking into the red carpet. Tiffany followed her with her eyes.

Where’s TaeTae?

“And now, let’s all give a round of applause to Miss Hwang Tiffany”, Jessica said.

“Eh? Already?” Tiffany was surprised.

“Yes already. So hurry your . Go stand beside Miyoung”,

Tiffany didn’t know what was happening but she still do what she’s asked. Yuri gave her a microphone to hold as she stand beside Miyoung.

“Hey”,

“Hello. Miyoung, where’s TaeTae?” Tiffany asked curious about Taeyeon’s whereabouts.

“Huh? Don’t worry she’ll be here. She wouldn’t miss this wedding”, Miyoung smiles.

“Ahh, I see. Good, better be. I’ll smack her if she ditch your wedding”,

Miyoung remained her smile as she held Tiffany’s hand.

“Mind if you sing your favourite song here?” Miyoung asked.

“Eh?”

“Yup.” the latter smiles as she ask Tiffany.

“O-kay?” Tiffany said as she signals Jessica and Yuri.

Since TaeTae isn’t here yet, mind as well sing that song.

 

-TIFFANY SINGING RUNAWAY-

 

Seohyun accompanied Tiffany as she plays the piano for her. The crowd turned into a deep silence as soon as Seohyun hits the note. Tiffany closes her eyes as she gathers up all her courage, she then sings.

“Hey I know that song…it’s…” Yuri whispered. “Seobang shush!”

Tiffany sings her out to the crowd as she left them in awe. Miyoung stays in one side as she watch the latter sings. She then holds her other arm as she tighten her grip into it. Finally, she sighed. The song’s almost finish as Tiffany hits the last lyrics of the song. Applause from the crowd can be heard as they give comments to Tiffany’s performance. The latter thank the crowd as she was about to seat back to her table. Just then all the lights went out.

“Yah! What happened?!” Siwon suddenly asked.

“Sica-baby, where are you?”

“Seobang I’m by the door, I’ll go contact the maintenance department make sure everyone is safe okay?” Jessica said. “Okay, be careful baby”, Yuri added.

“Whoa, what’s happening? I just sing and this happened? Miyoung-ah where are you” Tiffany said as she tries to grab a hold into Miyoung’s arm.

“Tiffany I’m right here”,

“What? Where?”

Tiffany followed the direction of the voice as she struggles her way into the darkness. Just then a pair of arms met hers.

“Miyoung is that you? Thank goodness. Seriously, this darkness is blinding me. I’m starting to freak out”, Tiffany said as she tightens her hold.

“Relax Tiffany”, Miyoung said.

“Aren’t you scared?”

“I’m not. So don’t be okay? Jessica’s finding a way to fix it”,

“O-okay”,

“Wait a minute Tiffany, I’ll go find something to light this place up until we wait for Jessica’s return”, Miyoung said.

“Eh? Wait wait I’m coming with you”, Tiffany said as she felt that Miyoung’s hands are slipping off her.

“Wait here Tiffany, I’ll be quick okay?” Miyoung said.

“But…”

“Don’t chicken out now Tiffany”,

“O-okay…be quick”, Tiffany said as she slowly slip off her hands into Miyoung’s.

Tiffany is now left alone in the darkness. She could hear people whispering and talking as she stays from where she was standing. Just then, a hand holds hers.

“Miyoung-ah! I’m so glad you came back quickly I was about to pass out! Where’s the light?” Tiffany said.

After that, the room light up causing Tiffany’s eyes to blink a few times. Gently rubbing it with her other hand, she scans the area. She was surprised to the person whose standing in front of her.

“Who are…”

This person’s holding up a flash card saying… I miss you.

 Tiffany’s eyes are starting to water up as soon as she realize who the person was.

The person then drops the first card and shows the other one saying…I’ve been waiting for you.

The person drops the second one and shows Tiffany the third and last card saying…I love you.

“Kim…Taeyeon”, Tiffany finally said it.

“Hi”,

Taeyeon slowly puts down the card that was hiding her face from the latter as she smile to Tiffany.

“Been a while”, Taeyeon said.

Tiffany wasn’t able to speak anything, she was speechless. Just then someone taps her shoulder.

It was, Miyoung.

“M-Miyoung?”

“TaeTae, we’ll leave everything to you okay? Better now screw this up”, Miyoung said as she winked at Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany’s Point of View

 

What’s happening? Why is TaeTae here? And what do Miyoung by what she say? And where are the others? Jessi isn’t back yet. What’s happening? Just then I felt Taeyeon grip tightens.

She stared to me. I stared at her. Here we go again. I’m being drown on those eyes of her. Hold on, she’s going to get married I must not do this. Kim Taeyeon, why are you doing this?

“TaeTae, what’s all of this?” I managed to ask her as I look into those eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m confessing”, she answered me back with taking her eyes off me.

Confessing? What is she talking about? She’s going to get married with Miyoung and yet she’s confessing? What? What’s happening?

“TaeTae, I don’t understand. I mean, you’re getting married right?”

She smiles. I frowned. Why did she smile? What’s going on really?

“You still don’t get it do you, Hwang Tiffany?”

She calls me by my full name. What is she up to?

“TaeTae?”

“I love you Hwang Tiffany”, she said to me as if they were real. I wish they are.

“You…what?”

“I love you, Hwang Tiffany”, she repeats it. The words I’ve been wanting from those lips of her.

“You…can’t I”,

She smiled at me.

“Why can’t I?”

She continues to smile. Is this…true? Am I dreaming? Is she really confessing to me?

“But you’re getting married…you can’t…”

“Yes I’m going to get married…”

I knew it. This is just a big misunderstanding. Taeyeon would choose Miyoung over me; I mean who am I in her heart anyway. I’m just Hwang Tiffany. She’s just playing tricks on me. Seriously Kim Taeyeon, you did this once already.

“to you”,

And I mean…what?

“Huh?” I asked her.

“I’m getting married to you”, she smiled.

To me?! WHAT!?

“Kim Taeyeon, if you’re joking it isn’t very funny. What if Miyoung hears you huh? She’s going to hate me and you!”

“Do I look like I’m joking?” her tune of voice suddenly changed.

“Eh? But…you are…right?” I stuttered.

She just stared at me giving me an ‘are you serious’ look. I gulped. My hands are trembling, I could feel my hands shaking. I shook the idea away. I sigh.

“Oh no you don’t Kim Taeyeon! I won’t fall to that joke of yours. Seriously, you getting married with me? Oh please, we both knew that you still love Miyoung that is why you chose to marry her right? Stop this now Kim Taeyeon or else I…!!?”

I was silence by her…lips. She held my right hand up as and my left hand down. Her eyes closed. I could smell her sweet fragrance as I stand there. I was paralyzed; paralyzed by her kiss. I’m slowly getting drown into this sensation as I let my guard down. I close my eyes as I felt her right arm snaking into my waist. She pulled me closer. As I was about to response in her sweet kiss, our lips parted.

“Or else what?” she smirks.

GREAT! I’ve lost it! I just kissed her, again!

“Or else…I”, I gulped. I didn’t know what to say. I’m immobilized by her. Just by looking into those eyes, I can’t seem to think straight.

She continues to smile as she held me closer to her once more.

“Hwang Tiffany…will you be my girlfriend?”

OH MY GOD! Did she just ask me that!? That’s it! That’s the last string! I can’t take this any longer!

“KIM TAEYEON STOP THIS RIGHT NOW OR ELSE…” I shouted resulting for her to startled up a bit.

“Or else what?”

I gulped. I frowned. I stared at her. She was smiling yet there was something on those eyes that says she was nervous; nervous on what my answer will be. I really can’t take it anymore. I’m on my limits.

“Fany-ah, or else what?”

“OR ELSE I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO TO YOU!” I shouted once more before kissing her.

I s my arms on her neck as I deepen our kiss, I heard her chuckles. She response to my kiss and she deepens it. A minute of kiss then we parted, gasping for air as we stare into each other’s eyes.

“So…” she ask. She was shaded with red.

“Y-yes…” I answered back quite shy actually.

“So…you’re officially my…”

“Yes, your girlfriend starting from this moment”, I continued her sentence.

She was slowly smiling as she heard my answer; her eyes sparkling in happiness.

KAPOOM KAPOOM

“What the?!” I was surprised.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!”

“E-everyone?” I started.

“AT LAST! TAENY IS OFFICIAL!”

“WOOHOO!!!”

“Seriously, you made us wait this long? Boring much”,

“Sica-baby don’t be rude”,

“Unnie congratulations”, Seohyun congratulates us as well as Yoona.

“Ahh…thanks…everyone…I”, I stopped as soon as I see a familiar figure standing behind Jessica.

“M-Miyoung-ah, I…” I gulped. She’s going to slap me.

“Congratulations”,

Eh?

“Huh? Aren’t you mad at me?” I asked her. She shook her head.

“Quite the opposite Tiff. I glad you ended up with her. I mean, from the moment I saw you two act in front of me, I was sure I was too late to get TaeTae back. The way she looks at me right now can’t even be compare on how she looks at you. You almost melt everytime TaeTae follows you with her gaze, am I right TaeTae?”

“Y-yah! I AM NOT!”

“Oh stop denying Taeng”, Hyoyeon into the conversation.

I smiled after knowing this piece of information. I looked at my TaeTae, finally I can say that she is mine and mine alone! She smiled back as she held my hand.

“Should we ditch these guys?”

“Eh?”

“YAH KIM TAEYEON, she’s not your wife yet so don’t run off with her!” Sunny said.

“YAH! I’M NOT LIKE SOOYOUNG!” Taeyeon answered back.

“YAH YOU LITTLE! COME BACK HERE!” Sooyoung said as she was about to catch Taeyeon.

“Let’s go”,

Taeyeon held tight in my arms as she started to run dragging me with her. She managed to dodge Sooyoung’s hand as we exit through the door. We kept on running not knowing where to go but I’m sure we’re not going back to that place. We arrived at a parking lot in which she fished out her car keys as she instructs me to get it.

“TaeTae? Where are we…”

“You’ll know later, but for now let’s drive away to this place”,

And she started off the engine and stepped on the gas pedal. I stared at her she looks at me I looked away. Seriously, why am I nervous?! Is it because, I’m with her…alone? I think too much that I didn’t realized that the car has stopped.

“Let’s go…” she held my hand once more.

“TaeTae, where are we?”

“Han River”,

“Eh? But why here?” I asked, my head full of curiosity.

“I just wanted to be with you…alone. Without no one interfering”, she smiled as she intertwined our fingers. I looked down to hid my embarrassment but inside I’m overjoyed.

“I want to ask you about Nickhun…”

“Oh him…”

“Is he your…boyfriend?” she asked me again, and this time I smiled.

“Of course not. Jessi’s only making that up. I don’t know, to know if you’ll be jealous or not. You know Jessi”,

“I see…”

I smiled at her. She was jealous alright; so cute.

“Hwang Tiffany…I ask you this again…will you be my…girlfriend?” she asked me this question again.

“TaeTae, but I already say yes…”

“I won’t call that official since it’s not just the two of us. There are a lot of people in the area eavesdropping and also the issue between you and Nickhun”,

Ahh. So that’s why.

“So Hwang Tiffany, will you be Kim Taeyeon’s girlfriend?”

I smiled. I move closer to where she was as I planted a soft kiss on those sweet lips.

“I do…”

Again, she smiled. She tilt her head up a bit an kissed my forehead. She then fished out another thing from her pouch as she shows it to me.

“For you”,

I received the wrapped present and unwrap it. I tear up.

“It’s for you…that lock means that my heart is locked with your heart”, she smiled. I wiped my tears away.

“Then where’s the key?”

She showed up her wrist and the key was there.

“These key can only be remove by you if you wish to unlock your heart to my heart. Since I can’t bear to use this key”,

I smiled.

“Don’t worry, I won’t unlock this lock. You’re always be in my heart”, I said. “But why bracelet?” I added.

She was silent. I frowned.

“Because necklace are too mainstream these days. Haha!”

And she’s back from being a dork. But, this is what I love about Kim Taeyeon, being herself.

“Fany-ah…”

“Yes?”

“I love you”,

I smiled. She can be so sweet sometimes.

“And I love you too”,

We kissed, and then held hands. We both look up in the sky and wish for this moment to last forever.

 

 

~ Fin ~