Just the Way We Are

In Your Eyes

 

**note, no TaeNy moments here only YulSic, oopps, sorry guys. But they’ll be in the next chapter :3 enjoy, <3

----------

 

“so what did she say?” Yuri asked Jessica without removing her sight to the road ahead of them. The girl just giggled to the reaction of the other girl she was with a moment ago.

*what? Why is she giggling? Is she..?* Yuri was cut off when Jessica tap her shoulder and started slapping Yuri’s arm.

“HAHA, Tiffany is cute when she’s mad. OMY, I can’t stop hahaha!” Jessica started laughing harder and harder. Yuri’s eyes grew wide after seeing the shorter girl laughed besides her, she can’t help but let out a chuckled because of the girl’s actions.

“What did you ever do, Jess?”

“oh nothing, I just a bit. Anyway, where do you wanna go next? I don’t feel like going home yet,” regaining her composure once more, she fixed herself into the car’s mirror.

“I don’t know. Since I’m always with TaeTae, I only stay at her place, sometimes on my place. You know the thing called school-home home-school?” Yuri laughed after her last sentence.

“Huh? I don’t know that. Oh well, never mind. Since we’re in the city, let’s have a tour then”

“sure!” Yuri gladly accepted Jessica’s proposed plan making the shorter girl giggled.

The two hit the city road, stopping from one shop to the other. Buying all things that they could buy with their money on hand, not wanting to waste any time, they use all their strength to run all the way to the city. Yuri was very happy when Jessica keeps on pulling here and there. She doesn’t mind if she was the one carrying her shopping items. It makes her feel loved by the person next to her.

*she really is cute. I love those smiles of her.* Yuri thought as she held hands with Jessica.

Jessica didn’t seem to notice Yuri’s action since she was looking at something on a shop.

“Hey, watsu lookin?” Yuri curiously asked Jessica whose eyes are fixed into something.

“oh?! Nothing nothing, never mind. Let’s go to that ice cream parlour, shall we?” wanting to change the topic, Jessica immediately pulls Yuri’s hand.

Yuri took a quick glance into the item that Jessica was looking and she saw a silver bracelet that seats perfectly into the middle part of the store. It has sapphire stones on it giving it a shiny looks. She wasn’t able to see the whole part since Jessica has been dragging her into an ice cream shop.

After grabbing something from the ice cream shop, Yuri then asked Jessica.

“say,” Yuri then paused looking at Jessica who’s enjoying her ice cream.

“hmm,” the ice cream to prevent it from spilling into the cone.

“ahm,” *damn it Yuri! Just tell her already!* Yuri thought, tightly gripping the cone making it smudged all over her hands.

“YAH! Yuri, what did you do? You spilled all your ice cream, let’s go before it spills in your clothes.”

After cleaning Yuri’s hand, Jessica then started laughing again.

“what are you thinking? Crushing the cone with your hand? Thinking you’re superman or something?” Jessica can’t stop laughing, making the taller girl stare at her.

*I’ve made up my mind, I’ll tell her after I drop her home.* Yuri then form a fist with her hand not letting the other girl see it.

It was almost time for them to go on their separate ways. Yuri felt a sore feeling in her chest, like it was gasping for air or something. The thought that Jessica is leaving her for the day makes her heart ache.

*yuri! Go do it, damn it!* Yuri then suggested that she would drop Jessica home, the girl seems to like the idea since it is getting pretty late. Jessica shows Yuri the way to her house. Sighting her house, she pulled Yuri to stop the car.

“thanks. I owe you one.” Smiling to Yuri who is now focused.

“Yuri? You okay?” Jessica lean forward.

“Yeah, I’m good.” Yuri then unbuckled her seatbelt and dismounted her car.

“thanks again, for today, Jessi.”

“nah, it’s fine. At least we’re done with our part, all that’s left was tomorrow. I’m so tired, were you?”

“uhm, same goes here.”

After that last sentences, they broke off with silence. Feeling a little awkward with their position, Jessica decided to broke the silence.

“better go inside, bye Yuri.” But before Jessica could open the gate, Yuri stopped her.

“Y-Yuri?”

“Jessica,” Jessica froze still to where she was standing, it was the first time Yuri called her full name and in a serious tone as well.

“w-why?”

“I think I’m inlove with you.” Yuri fixed her eyes into Jessica’s making an eye contact.

Jessica was shocked by Yuri’s sudden confession, not knowing what to answer, Jessica remain silent. This goes on for a couple of minutes, and Jessica again broke the silence.

“Y-Yuri, ahm,”

“yes?”

“I’m s-sorry, well y-you see,”

“…..”

“I like it better this way, how should I s-say it, I l-like h-how we are r-right now, just the way we are right now.”

“so, basically?”

“I only s-see y-you as m-my f-friend,” Jessica finally spoken the words Yuri hated her to say.

*I only see you as a friend,* these words repeatedly rung through her mind for a while now, Yuri felt a sting inside her chest. Hurting, Yuri clenched her teeth, stopping her tears to flow.

“Y-Yuri?”

“oh yeah?” Yuri hide her true feelings and put on a mask to hide her feelings.

“are you okay?” Jessica worriedly asked.

“HAHAHA! YOU FELL FOR IT!” Yuri then laughed hard, making Jessica confused.

“what?”

“I didn’t know you’ll fall for that joke, haha. You’re really cute Jessi!” tapping Jessica, Yuri’s tears escaped her eyes, looking at Jessica again,

“but you’re crying?!”

“haha, oh this? HAHA, I can’t help it haha, cuz you’re really funny, can’t help the tears hahaha! Oh my god Jessi hahaha, I can’t move on! Haha!” hiding her true emotions, Yuri gripped her stomach to show she’s having stomach cramps.

“I HATE YOU! How could you!?” Jessica is now angry towards Yuri, she hit Yuri in the head making it laughed even more.

“Mianhe, Jessi, hahaha.” Wiping the tears, Yuri then bid farewell to Jessica.

“Hey Jessi, tomorrow okay? I’ll pick you up again! I’ll just text you, okay?” giving Jessica a wink and a thumbs up.

“argh, I really hate you… do what you want hmp!” Jessica then slammed the door behind Yuri.

Yuri then mounted her car once again. Alone by herself, her real tears finally escaped her eyes.

*I only see you as a friend…* *Just a friend, I just knew it, it won’t work. Haha, I’m just stupid as ever.*

Yuri stepped on the accelerator and off she goes.

“DAMN IT! IT HURTS!” tears kept flowing, Yuri didn’t mind on wiping it away. Her heart aches pretty badly, she can’t imagine she was dumped by the girl she loved. Not knowing that there was a car head, Yuri almost hit by it, she stepped on the brake, and finally, her heart brakes into a million pieces.

*Jessica, it hurts.* she then put her head into the stirring wheel.

Meanwhile, inside Jessica’s house.

*damn that Yuri, I thought it was real for a second there. But why would she? Argh, stupid Yuri.* Jessica then fished out  her phone into her hand bag, dialling Tiffany’s number, she calls her.

“Hello?”

“TIFFANY!” Jessica shouted.

“W-WHAT!? Don’t shout like that! And wait, are you mad?”

“I hate Yuri!”

“Mwo?! W-why?” Tiffany’s jaw wide open after hearing Jessica.

“I’ll call you later. I’ll tell everything!” Jessica then hung up the phone.

“what is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Jessica says she hates Yuri. I don’t know why,” Tiffany worriedly put her phone back to her bag.

*Yul,* Taeyeon then gripped the wheel and speed up a little.

------------

 

 

 Ouch! Yuri rejected by Jessica. <|||3

What will Yuri do now? And she promised Jessica she’ll pick her up as well.

Oooohh.. :3 hahaha.

 

 

rhobz! stop updating and review your exams! XD HAHA

but i don't wanna study anymore ~~ hahaha!!

see you guys in how about 4 hours? hahaha :D

i'll be back..