6th day ‘Official’

In Your Eyes

 

 

“Urgh”,

“Hey, you okay?” a worried voice asked.

“My head hurts”,

“Sorry. We shouldn’t have watched that, sorry Fany-ah”,

“....”

“What’s wrong Fany?” Taeyeon asked again.

“What did you just called me? Fany?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh...I guess I did”, Taeyeon scratch the back of her head.

“HAHA, so cute”, Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s soft cheeks causing it to become red in color.

“YAH! Not so hard! Aww, my cheeks!” Taeyeon rub her sore cheeks.

“Haha, oops sorry. It’s just that, it’s so cute”, the latter smile as she looks at Taeyeon.

“Don’t do that again”,

“Yes ma’am”, Tiffany showed Taeyeon her infamous eye smile making Taeyeon blush a little.

“TaeTae? What’s wrong? Your face is all red”,

“Ack! Nothing!” Taeyeon immediately hid her face using her hands.

“HAHA. Cute”,

“Aish, nevermind”,

“Anyway TaeTae, aren’t those two going to come out of that room? I wish I could stay there for our last night which is later this evening”,

“I don’t know, should we knock?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany.

“You think it will be a good idea?”

“I don’t know, we’re talking about your best friend here. Who knows what she might do to us if we knock on that door”,

“You’re right”,

“So should we just wait?”

“I guess we should”,

“Okay, I’ll go make some breakfast, you stay here”,

“Sure”,

While Taeyeon is busy cooking for their breakfast and Tiffany is busy reading some magazine on the living room, the other two are sound asleep inside their room; without a care in the outside world.

“Urgh”, Yuri was slowly opening her eyes as she felt the cold in her skin. Stretching out her sore arms to regulate some blood on its veins, she sights a beautiful figure sleeping next to her. A smile was slowly forming on her lips as she whisper the name; Jessica.

The latter slowly remove herself from Jessica’s body who was fast asleep as she make her way outside the room. Before even opening the door, she looked at the sleeping angel for the last time and smile. After that, she found herself in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany who have lots of questions to ask her.

“So, how did it go?”

“Yah! TaeTae, what’s that supposed to mean?! Anyway Yul, what did Jessi did to you?”

“Yuri, what happened between you two?”

“TaeTae!”

“What? I was just asking her”,

“Anyway Yul, so did she hurt you anywhere? Oh that girl”,

“Fany-ah, Jessica won’t her love”,

“What do you mean by that Kim Taeyeon? Aish...hold on, what did you say?”

Taeyeon gasp as she process the words in her mind, Yuri was just staring blankly at the two.

“Whoa! Are you two together?! LIKE TOGETHER?!” Tiffany asked Yuri.

“Hey Fany-ah, not so loud. Jessica might woke up”,

“NO SHE WON’T! Yuri, OH MY GOD! TELL ME EVERYTHING!” Tiffany drag Yuri who just woke up to seat beside her on the sofa.

“Now talk”, Yuri was staring to her, Taeyeon on the other hand; seat next to her.

“Uhm...We...”

“You?”

“We...K-k-k..”

“You what?”

“They kissed”,

“YAH!”

“Taeyeon!” Yuri smacked Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Oh my god Yuri, you’re face is all red!”

“HAHA! She’s like a tomato!”

“Shut up you midget!”

“YAH! Who you calling midget?!”

“TaeTae!”

“S-sorry”,

“Bleh!”

“Tsk”,

“So Yul, you two actually kissed?” Tiffany asked.

“I guess”, Yuri just scratch the back of her head as she blush.

“Congratulations”,

“T-thanks”,

“So that explains why they didn’t open the door for us”, Taeyeon crossed her arms pretending to be mad at them.

“Sorry about that, Sica won’t allow me to open the door”,

“Yeah yeah”,

“TaeTae!”,

“Anyway, wake your princess we’ll have breakfast now”, Taeyeon then leave the two as she arrange the dine table.

“I better wake Sica now”,

“Hold on Yul, let me”, Tiffany then winked at Yuri and quickly enters the room.

“Guess I’ll help TaeTae”,

----

“J-E-S-S-I”, the latter didn’t move an inch.

“Hmm, I know what you two did last night”, still Jessica didn’t move.

“Aish, this girl. YAH! JUNG JESSICA! WAKE UP!” Tiffany shake Jessica’s body attempting to wake the sleeping beauty. “Why are you so hard to wake up huh?!” she added as she roll Jessica to the other side of the bed.

“YAH! WAKE UP ALREADY!”

“Urgh”, Jessica growled under her breath as she tries to open her two lazy eyes.

“W-what do you want?” Jessica replied in English.

“What? I command you to wake up now you sleepyhead!” Tiffany converse with her in English.

“But we don’t have plans for today, just let me sleep”,

“Oh no you don’t! You’ve got some explaining to do”, Tiffany uncovered the covers on Jessica as she tries to pull the latter up.

“Aish, what’s up with you? Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep here?”

“I know what you and Yuri did last night!” Jessica’s eyes widen after hearing Tiffany.

“WHAT?!” she jerked from the bed as she hold on Tiffany’s petite shoulders.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

“I said, I know what you and Yuri did last night and don’t try to deny it Miss Sleepyhead, your GIRLFRIEND already told us”, Tiffany had a smirk on her face.

“W-w-what...”,

“Let’s go I’m hungry. TaeTae prepared some breakfast for us”,

You are so dead, Kwon Yuri.

***

“So I was asking if we can go to the beach before the festival? Pretty please?” Tiffany had her puppy eyes as she beg for Taeyeon’s approval.

“Yah! I thought we’re going to discuss about those two?!” Taeyeon objects.

“Let’s talk about them later TaeTae, I wanna go to the festival!” Tiffany was not tugging Taeyeon’s shirt.

“Aish, let me just talk to the two newly couple”, the latter kept pulling her shirt off Tiffany’s hand.

“Later TaeTae!”

“Could you two shut up?!” Jessica screech.

“S-sorry”, the duo said in unison.

“So Kwon Yuri, mind explaining these to me?” Jessica had her arms crossed.

“Ahmm”, Yuri gulped.

“Haha”, Tiffany smack Taeyeon’s arm.

“Stop laughing”,

“Tsk”,

“So?” Jessica continued.

“I…I’m hungry, let’s talk about this later Sica-baby, pretty please?” Yuri shows her aegyoo to her girlfriend.

“Stop doing that, it’s not working!”

“Aww”, Yuri shuts after receiving a glare.

“Jessi, don’t be to hard to Yul”, Tiffany in.

“Tiff, which side are you taking in exactly?” Jessica asked.

“N-no one!”

“Aish, whatever!” Jessica then resume to her meal.

“I think that’s enough”,

“Yes I think so too”, Tiffany agreed.

“So TaeTae, can we talk about the festival now?”

“Aish, alright alright”,

“Tae, what festival is Tiffany talking about?” Yuri asked.

“Ooh~ Yuri-ah! Jessi and you should come with us!”

“Fany!”

“Fany?!” Yuri and Jessica asked in unison.

“Yah! Don’t copy me!” Jessica smacks Yuri’s arm.

“Yah! I’m not! Aww that hurts!”

“Anyway  Fany-ah, since when did TaeTae called you Fany?” Yuri asked Tiffany and looked at her best friend.

“Ahm, last night?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who just shrug her shoulder.

“So you two are so close now huh? Don’t tell me Taeyeon you’re asking Tiffany out?” Yuri asked out of the blue.

“WHAT?!” the trio was shocked.

“What? I was just asking, it’s not like its true…or is it?” Yuri asked again the difference is that she’s looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany who is seating next to each other.

“….”

“Hey you, why aren’t you saying something?” Jessica asked the duo.

“What is there to talk about anyway?” Taeyeon finally spoke.

“Aww, I guess it’s a no then”, Yuri shrugs her shoulder as she eats.

Jessica eyed Tiffany from the corner of her eye as she sees the sad expression on the latter’s face. She then eyed Taeyeon who had an expression like nothing happened. She just sigh as she resume in her food as well.

After Taeyeon said those words, she secretly steal some glance on Tiffany who’s busy eating her meal, she noticed that something’s wrong with her. Is it what I said earlier? She thought to herself as she scratch the back of her head.

“So Taeyeon, about the festival your talking about? Are we going?” Jessica then asked Taeyeon.

“Ah. I guess? We’ll be returning tomorrow so I guess let’s use all the time we have”, Taeyeon smiled.

“Great. What time we’ll be going?” She asked again.

“Around 6, maybe. I don’t know”,

“6!” Yuri in while waving her spoon on the air.

“Yah! Seobang! Manners!” Jessica shouts.

“S-Seobang?” Yuri asked.

“N-nothing! Just don’t wave your spoon like that!” Jessica then looked away from Yuri.

“Okay”,

“TaeTae, we’re really going?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

“Yup, why? You changed your mind about the festival?”

“NO!”

“HAHA!”

“Yah! No teasing TaeTae!” Tiffany playfully slap Taeyeon’s arm.

Yuri move closer to where Jessica is and whisper something.

“Are you sure those two aren’t together yet, Sica-baby?”

“I don’t know Seobang, let’s just see what will happen at the festival”, Jessica then tap her girlfriend’s shoulder and instruct her to continue eating.

 

 

 

 

 

---

alright. finally an update !! woohoo !!

taeyeon-ah, falling for tiffany now? 

hihihi

and hurray !! YULSIC is official !! XD AHAHA

festival festival hehehe