The Way It Should Be

In Your Eyes

 

“So Taeng, got any news about Yuri and the others? Haven’t heard anything from them”, Hyoyeon suddenly asked as she arrange the pile of papers dump in her table.

“I…No”, Taeyeon quickly answered.

“Oh…I see then”,

“TAETAE!”

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon immediately look from a panting Miyoung as she ran across the room.

“What is it Miyoung? You’ve seen a ghost or something?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No! Of course not! Yuri’s here!”

Taeyeon was surprised as Hyoyeon stood up from her seat.

“We should meet her then”, Hyoyeon offered.

“Yeah, maybe we should”, Taeyeon added.

“Okay, I’ll send them in”,

“Them? I thought it was Yuri alone?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Nope. She’s with Jessica”,

“Oh…Should’ve known”,

---

“Hey Taeng”,

“Hey Yul…Hey Jessica”,

Jessica just rolled her eyes on Taeyeon as she seats on one of the available seat on the office.

“Nice office you’ve got. So you finally took over your family’s business huh?” Yuri asked.

“Kinda”, Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Seobang, can we get this over with? I want to go shopping with Tiffany”, Jessica in as she clings into Yuri’s arm.

“Just a second baby”,

“Aish, whatever”, Jessica then crossed her arms and legs as she slump herself on the seat.

“Sorry about that”,

 “So, what brings you here Yuri? And why is Tiffany not with you?” Miyoung suddenly asked. Yuri just look at her for a moment before speaking up.

“Ahm, she’s kinda busy these days”,

“Yeah busy with her papers”, Jessica added.

“Sica!”

“What? I’m just telling them straight to the point”, Jessica just shrug after saying it, she then ask Hyoyeon for another glass of juice.

“Papers?” Taeyeon asked, confused.

“Aish, no point in making this conversation long now…Tiffany’s leaving for America tomorrow”, Yuri said. Taeyeon and the rest were surprised. Especially Taeyeon.

She’s…leaving?

“Eh? Why?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Well, she got a good offer...Nickhun’s dad gave the offer actually”, Jessica said. Yuri could only nod.

“What offer is it?” Miyoung asked.

“Singing career. It has been her dream to become a singer. And now she’s finally going to make it come true”,

“Oh? Must be nice to her”, Hyoyeon trailed off. “I wanna be a dancer!” she then added.

“Hyo?” Yuri asked.

“What? I always want to be a dancer, anyway. Back to Tiffany, where is she right now?” she asked getting the attention of the other two.

“I’m going to meet her by 3:00. We’re going shopping!”

“Take me with you!” Hyoyeon volunteer herself.

“Oh! Me too!” Miyoung as well.

“Ah…I guess it won’t hurt…Seobang you’re coming with us!”

“Huh!? Why should I?” Yuri received a glare from her girlfriend. She sigh in defeat as she can’t argue with her anymore.

“You want to join us Taeng?” Yuri asked the dazzled Taeyeon.

“Huh?”

“…I said…if you want to join us?” she asked again.

“Oh…Yeah…Sure”,

---

“Hey Tiff”,

“Je-Jessi…”,

“Tiff, why didn’t you tell us you’re going to America?” Hyoyeon immediately asked.

“Ah, it’s kinda…fast…I don’t know. Nickhun just asked me so…I kinda agree with him”, Tiffany answered back as she move closer to Jessica.

“Jessi, why are they here? Especially her?” Tiffany whispered to Jessica. “It can’t be help Tiff, I couldn’t send them away just like that. They’ll get suspicious”, Jessica whispered back.

Tiffany just sigh as she massage her temples.

The group then started roaming around the area as they shop in every shop they find appealing. Tiffany and Jessica are together while the rest stick in one group. Tiffany’s dragging Jessica on every boutique she passed and Jessica’s getting worn out. The last boutique they went in before taking a rest is Tiffany and Co. in which Tiffany bought a necklace. Taking a rest in the nearby bench, Tiffany’s eating her ice cream as Yuri tries to cool Jessica down. Hyoyeon also eats her ice cream. Miyoung is busy playing with her phone while Taeyeon isn’t doing anything.

She eyed Tiffany from the sides as she examine the latter’s actions. It’s as if nothing happened. Tiffany’s back in being a jolly person. Taeyeon felt guilt rush through her veins as she eyes the girl. Gritting her teeth, she looks away and find something that will distract her, for a while. While killing time, they bumped into Yoona and Seohyun.

“Unnie!”

“Oh? Seohyun, Yoong. What are you guys doing here?” Yuri asked.

“Our class just ended and we decided to go shopping. Seohyun here wants a new Keroro doll so I went here with her. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen any Keroro dolls yet”, Yoona trailed off.

“Seohyun, here”, Tiffany hand over something to Seohyun as the latter walks towards her.

“What is it unnie?” the girl asked.

“Open it”, she smiled.

Seohyun slowly opens the thing wrapped on a wrapper as her eyes started sparkling in joy.

“KERORO!!!” Seohyun squeals as she hug and swing the doll around.

“Thanks unnie! I love it!”

“It’s nothing Seo, besides that’s my farewell gift to you”,

“Eh? Farewell gift? Unnie why are you leaving somewhere?” Yoona suddenly asked as she sat beside her.

“Kinda. I’ll be going to America tomorrow night”, she answered.

“Eh? Why? What are you going to do there? How about Taeyeon unnie? Is she going with you?” Seohyun innocently asked Tiffany causing the latter to widen her eyes.

“H-Huh?”

“Eh? Taeyeon unnie’s not coming with you?” Yoona asked again.

“Well…she won’t. I mean why would she be coming with me?” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon looks at her then she looks away. Somewhat with Tiffany’s words isn’t very pleasing to her hearings. Yoona and Seohyun looks at each other before looking back to Tiffany then to Taeyeon.

“Unnie, did you two fight over something?” Seohyun asked again.

“Eh?” Tiffany answered, dumbfounded.

“Or maybe, they fight over someone!” Yoona added.

“BINGO”, Jessica suddenly speak up causing all of them to look at her.

“Je-Jessi!”

“Well come on, this wouldn’t come to this if it weren’t for someone right Seobang?” Jessica then strike a victory smile as she looks at Yuri, to Tiffany and to Miyoung. The latter just raised an eyebrow after Jessica took a quick look on her.

“Someone? Who’s this someone TaeTae? Is that why Tiffany cried?” Miyoung asked Taeyeon whose obviously surprised about the question.

“…”

“G-guys, let’s go to Lotte World shall we, since it’s our last day with Tiffany why won’t we at least have some fun right? Create some memories”, Hyoyeon inserted as she tries to clear the awkward atmosphere forming as they speak.

“SURE! LOTTE WORLD! YOONA LET’S GO!” Yoona squeals as she clings her arm into Seohyun.

“Ehh? Hyo, you sure?” Yuri asked.

“Why? Come on! Don’t be kill joy now Yuri. I know you don’t like extreme rides so just try the merry go round or the ferris wheel”,

“Y-yah!”

“Seobang is that true?” Jessica asked her.

“Eh? N-no of course not! Don’t listen to Hyo!”

Jessica looks at her before nodding her head. Yuri sigh in relief as she make Jessica believe that she’s not afraid. The other three, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Miyoung were just listening to them as they do their own businesses.

RING RING RING RING RING.

“Oh! Hold on guys”, Tiffany excuse herself from the group as she answer her phonecall.

“Who’s unnie speaking with?”  Yoona asked.

“Her boyfriend”, Jessica bluntly said.

All of them look at her surprised.

“Eh!?! Baby since when did Fany-ah got a boyfriend?!”

“WHOA!? Who’s this lucky guy huh? I want to meet him!”

“Tiffany unnie got herself a boyfriend?”

“But she already got Ta…ump!”

Yoona was cut off by Yuri as she block Yoona’s mouth with her hand. Yoona tries to remove the hand as Yuri’s giving her some signs about the situation they’re in. Surprisingly, Yoona got the message.

All of them seems to be happy about Tiffany’s boyfriend except for one, Taeyeon. She follows Tiffany with her eyes as she stares at the latter as she was answering her call. Miyoung notice this and she quickly look at Tiffany. Realizing everything, she gulped. Her hands started trembling as she looks at Taeyeon then to Tiffany.

Am I…too late?

Tiffany’s on her phone for a while now as she sat on one of the chairs as she speaks. The others are just seating also as they grab some snacks.

“What time are we going to Lotte World anyway? I kinda want to go now”, Yoona broke the silence as she stands from where she was seated.

“Eh? But Tiffany unnie isn’t done with her phone call. Yoong, be patient”, Seohyun calmly said as she drag Yoona back to her seat.

“Pss, maybe her boyfriend’s asking her out already as we speak. Look at the way she smile. Such an idiot”, Jessica said as she rest her head into Yuri’s shoulder.

“Baby, why’d you call Fany an idiot? What if she hears you?”

“Naa, doesn’t matter”,

“So Tiff really got herself a boyfriend?” Hyoyeon asked again.

“Yeah”, Jessica said.

After sometime, Tiffany had finished her phone call and return to where the group is.

“What took you so long?” Jessica asked.

“Nickhun called”, Tiffany smiled.

Nickhun? Isn’t he the guy at the café? He’s…Tiffany’s boyfriend?

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany. Tiffany looks back and just gave Taeyeon a simple plain smile.

“Let’s go Lotte World!” Yoona shouted as she drag Seohyun and Hyoyeon with her.

“Patience Yoong, let’s ask Tiffany unnie first”, Seohyun said.

“Haha, sure sure we’ll go. Let’s have fun till we drop!” Tiffany said as she carry her shopping bags.

Using Taeyeon’s SUV, the group place all their things on the back of the vehicle as they embark. Taeyeon took the driver seat as Miyoung sat beside her. On their back was Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany and the last row were occupied by Yoona Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

since maybe, just maybe i won't be able to update to 3-5 days, i'll post my 2nd update for tonight. :DDD

cause i really love you guys...but...

my subs aren't even in 200... :( i feel disheartened, less motivation to update my stories. :p

anyways guys... this is a treat for you all... my way of saying thanks for being with me throughout this whole time. :)) i'm being so DRAMA QUEEN now. HAHAHAHA..

so hence, chapter 38 is out. :DDD

 

 

MUA MUA MUA :**

rhobziee