Our Little Secret

In Your Eyes

 

“Alright, that’s it for today class. Make sure you copy all the things I’ve asked you to take down, and keep in mind that your final examination will be three days from now. I’ll see you by then. Study well.” And their professor leaves the room.

“What you’ve got to be kidding me”

“I don’t wanna study!”

“This !”

“Exams huh, it sure was fast.” Jessica muttered to herself as she arrange her books.

“Fast? What do you mean Sica?” Yuri was then munching something.

“The time, it seems it was just yesterday when Tiffany and I met you two, and now it’s our finals, will be 3rd year after this,”

“Oh? Are you gonna cry now Sica-baby? Don’t worry, I won’t leave you,” Yuri winked at Jessica earning a slap on the taller girl’s shoulder.

“Cut it out you two, Yul, let’s go.” Taeyeon broke the two up and hooked her bag into her shoulder.

“What?! I promise Jessi that we’ll visit Fany-ah today.” Yuri whined.

“Hey, why don’t you come along with us?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon then looked away.

“TaeTae, why won’t you visit Fany-ah? Are you mad at her?”  Yuri added.

*what? not visiting? i’m there two nights ago. Though you two don’t know* Taeyeon thought to herself as she shook her head.

“I have important things to do than looking after a sick girl, you two will be fine to keep her company. If there’s nothing else, I’m out of here.” Taeyeon leaves the room, leaving the two dumbfounded.

“TaeTae is getting rude to us everyday, wonder what happen? Hmmm” Yuri’s eyes furrowed.

“don’t mind her, let’s go. Tiff’s expecting us.”

“Okie!”

 

Today, the two stayed at Tiffany’s house around 2 hours before leaving. Little do they know, Taeyeon’s been visiting her secretly.

“TaeTae,”

“hmmm? Need something?” Taeyeon answered as she place the medicine on the medicine kit.

“I was just wondering, why don’t you go with Jessi and Yul when they are visiting me, it will be a lot easier to you,” Tiffany asked curiously not letting her sight off the shorter girl.

“hmmm, I don’t know. It’s quieter and convenient for me if they are not around. Believe me, if I go with them, will not be looking after you, it will be the other way around.”

“I see. Anyway, thanks again for taking good care of me.”

“It’s nothing. Oh, and keep this as a secret will you? If they found out that I’ve been doing this, I’ll be bombarded by questions. Especially if Yuri knows this, if you know what I mean,” Tiffany nodded after hearing this, she then smiles knowing the she and Taeyeon have a little secret between them and that makes her happy.

Then again another night, Taeyeon stayed at Tiffany’s house to look after her. She’ll be leaving the house when the clock strikes 7:00 in the morning. She’ll be preparing their breakfast also giving Tiffany her medicines. This has been going on since the first night she came into the girl’s house.

The day before the exam,

“TaeTae, I think I can come to school again,” Tiffany said. Taeyeon turned to look at her with eyes furrowed.

“are you sure?”

“yup. And besides, I need to study for the exams, I’ve missed a lot of lectures.” Tiffany had a worried look in her face. She did miss a LOT of lectures, and if she won’t study she can’t make the exam.

“don’t worry about that, I took down notes for you to study. Say, do you like to have a group study? It will be a lot easier to study with those two, especially with Jessica, she’s one smart girl.”

“oh! That will be a good idea. Thanks a lot TaeTae, I owe you one.” She then grab some fresh milk into the fridge.

“hey, I need to get going now, I still have school,”

“hey wait! I’ll come along.” Tiffany then walk into her bedroom.

*she just recover from her fever and now she wants it back? Sigh* Taeyeon just shook her head. She went to the living room and sat on one of the sofas and wait patiently.

“all done. Let’s go.”

“okay.”

At the school,

*yawn* “morning Sica-baby,” Yuri rubbed her teary eyes.

“let me guess, you didn’t get enough sleep, or did you not sleep at all?” Jessica asked.

“I didn't get enough sleep, my head hurts with all the studying I did after I got home, urgh” Yuri seats at her chair and slam her head into her desk.

“morning guys!”

“Tiff?! Why did you go to school? Are you fine now?” just after that, Taeyeon enters the room.

“yup, I’m fine now, see?” Tiffany let out a big smile.

“what happen to Yul?” Taeyeon asked as she seats at her chair.

“TaeTae? Oh hello, don’t worry about it, I just didn’t get enough sleep. Lemme sleep for a while.” And she dozed off.

 

Their class was held only 3hours that day and they were dismissed early by their professors, giving them time to review for their exams.

 

“waaaa! I haven’t review my other lessons yet, my god, what to do!?” Yuri shouted. All four of them are now walking to the parking lot.

“why don’t we have a group study then, with that things will be more convenient. We could help each other out, what do you guys think?” Taeyeon spoke up.

“YES! THAT’S RIGHT! TaeTae’s house for the group study! I can’t use my house right now, hahaha!” Yuri interjected.

“I’m fine with it, how about you Tiff?” Jessica asked.

“Yup, no prob. Are we gonna have a sleep over then?” Tiffany smiled knowing that she already knew about the group study.

“hey that’ll be a good idea, group study and sleep over! I’m in!” Yuri said.

“I haven’t got any clothes you know,” Jessica said. Typing away some words to her phone.

“let’s get you some clothes! Hey TaeTae, will just be driving to your house okay? I’ll help Jessi go get some clothes at her house, you too Fany-ah~!” Yuri then drags Jessica to her car.

“WHAT!? HEY! LET GO” and off the two go.

“Yul is really..”

“really persistent. You don’t say.” Taeyeon then fished out her car keys.

“so? Will you be getting some clothes for yourself?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany. The taller girl just smiled and nodded at her question. Asking to hop on, Taeyeon drove them into Tiffany’s house.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

weeee! :D TaeTae is so cute.. denial much eh,.

a group study? hmmm. sleep over? hmmmm. :3 hahaha

oh well there goes chapter 21 guys. :)) 

i don't have much time haha