Can't Help But Miss You

In Your Eyes

 

Life's joys and sorrows meet us every day, but some are blinded by their tears of sorrow and see no joy.
 
~S. MOORE, "Sonnet"
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile, impatient Yuri was still standing at the front gate of the school waiting for her friend's arrival. She can't stop thinking on what will happen if they were late at their first day in school. 
 
"ARGH, Tae, you're a dead meat!" as she clench her fist in annoyance. 
 
The school bell finally rang, and still there were no sign of Taeyeon coming. Yuri didn't know what to do anymore, she panicked and panicked on what might have happened to her friend.
 
"Yul, what the heck are you doing?" a familiar voice came from her other side.
 
"AH! TAE! Where the hell have you been, I thought something might have happened to you!" cried out as she embraced her friend. Taeyeon broke her embrace by grabbing the girl's shoulder.
 
"Aren't we supposed to be going inside now, I just heard the bell rang, didn't you?"
 
"WAH! I ALMOST FORGOT,  LET'S GO TAE!" as she ran off forgetting that she will sermon Taeyeon.
 
 
 
FLASHBACK...
 
 
"Hey TaeTae, can I asked you something?"  as she patted Taeyeon's back.
 
"What is it Miyoung-ah?" flipping the pen into her hand.
 
"What course are you taking when we are in college huh? HAHA, I bet you'll take modeling,"  joked by the girl who now is seated on the table.
 
"Nah, not my habit. And besides, I don't like walking in the runaway, you do know that I hate being stared at, right? as she stands on her seat facing back to Miyoung.
 
"HAHA, I know I know. You are really fun to tease haha. Cute."  
 
"I'm out of here," walking outside the room, she was stopped by Miyoung. An awkward silence filled the room as their classmates stared at them.
 
"Hey, are you guys fighting?" one voice curiously asked.
 
"We a-..." before even Taeyeon could finished her words, Miyoung finished it.
 
"We are not fighting haha, don't worry" Miyoung let out a smile to ensure that they are not fighting.
 
Miyoung grabs Taeyeon's arm and drag her into the open garden of the school grounds.
 
"We are fighting you know," said by Taeyeon as she gasped for air.
 
*huff* "hahaha, I know. But if we told them that we ARE fighting what do you think they'll say to us huh, you said it yourself, you don't like it when people stares at you, right?" out of words to say, Taeyeon didn't talked back to Miyoung.
 
"So TaeTae, what are you taking up on college? I'm curious," as she looks into the girl's eye.
 
"Photography," embarrased, her cheeks started to turn red. Embarrased on what the girl's reaction would be. 
*nah, I know you'll laugh at me,*
 
"WOW, photography! I like it!" clapping her hands in excitement as she laughed.
 
Those laughters of Miyoung are music to her ears. A melody that strikes her heart to stiff. Her heart skips a beat after hearing what Miyoung said.
 
"W-what?" she asked with a narrowed eyebrows
 
"oh nothing, I'm just fond of taking pictures because they somehow restore the cherished memories of an individual. Well, I can't really explain it in details but that is how I interpret it." 
 
"I know what you mean, I'm not that of a slow getter you know," she recited back as she seats on a near by tree.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK...
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Hey TaeTae," whispered by a familiar voice
 
"mwo?," groaned into her sleep.
 
"tsk, HEY TAETAE!" the irritated girl shouts at her sleeping friend. Taeyeon jumped out of her seat because of the sudden voice that screams at her ear.
 
"Y-YUL!?" she says.
 
"Come on TaeTae, I'm dying here. I'm really hungry. And it's already end of the school hour, how can you manage to sleep through out the whole 3 classes huh?" she asked with her eyes focused on Taeyeon.
 
"I'm just tired Yuri, sorry about that. Let me make up to you, say, I'll treat you to dinner," as she grabs her back and took out her car keys.
 
"Sounds great. Fair enough. YIEE." she happily gave Taeyeon a bear hug.
 
They chose the nearest restaurant to the school since Yuri can't hold her hunger much longer. As soon as Taeyeon parks the car into the open parking lot, Yuri rush in the restaurant and flipped the menu.
 
"TaeTae, can I order anything?" she asked her as soon as Taeyeon sets foot on the restaurant. She can't believed how hungry was Yuri. Then she just nodded on confirmation.
 
As Yuri munch her food, Taeyeon just daze again and thought about those flashbacks that keeps running through her head all this time. 
 
*Why am I having those flashbacks, it hurts* she thought to herself. She didn't noticed that Yuri was already staring at her.
 
"Tae?" she asked.
 
"Oh, Yuri what is it? You want more?" *sh*t, I think she sees that I'm crying. Stupid me* she thought as she secretly wipes the tears in her eyes.
 
"Tae, you miss her, don't you?" staring at her helpless friend. That sure hit the bulls eye. Taeyeon can't help but cry. Tears running down through her cheeks that she can't help but hide her face with her two palm. Yuri seats on the chair next to Taeyeon and she gave her bestfriend a hug. She knew that it hurts so much for Taeyeon to loose Miyoung. Without even finishing her meal, Yuri didn't move an inch to where she was sitting and continues to comfort Taeyeon until she settles down.
 
 "sorry about that Yuri, you didn't finished your meal," as she wipes the remaining tears in her eyes. Yuri on the other hand patted her friends shoulder.
 
"nah, there's always next time Tae, and I can't blame you after what happened." 
 
"Should we head home now?" Taeyeon asked in her husky voice
 
"yeah, it's getting dark and my mom will probably wonder where I am,"
 
"I'll give you a ride back home"
 
"sure! thanks Tae."
 
 
After giving Yuri a ride, she decides to go home because she was tired with all those crying she did the whole day. 
 
*that sure tires me up. Oh Miyoung, how I wish you were here so I won't be feeling this ache in my heart.* thought to herself as she drives back home.
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
okay? did i give the main point? O_O
alright guys, that's the end of chapter 2. 
i know, it's trash right? hahaha xp
 
i don't know what to write so i just did this the quicker way.
haha. I'm about to encode my subjects for the 3rd sem, so i'm feeling anxious haha.
that sure affects my writing hahaha..
sorry about that guys.. m(_ _)m
 
 
 
 
oh enough of the sorry part.
next chapter will be ... T meets T :)) hahaha
finally TAENY.. <3