Old Times

In Your Eyes

 

It’s been a month since Yuri has been discharged to the hospital. She was now adjusting herself. Having a broken leg and arm isn’t a good thing. She can’t use her dominant hand since it is the one whose broken also she can’t walk properly resulting for  her  to use a clutch. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica had been helping her around.

“Getting any better, Yul?” Taeyeon asked.

“I guess. I’m having this strange feeling inside me, like something ticklish.”

“Maybe it’s the effect of the medicine the doctor gave you.”

“Maybe you’re right.” Yuri let out a deep sigh.

“Problem Yuri?” Taeyeon stops on her track.

“What will I do after this TaeTae?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

“What do you mean? Is this about…” Yuri just nodded knowing who Taeyeon’s referring to.

“I don’t know how to face her.”

“Just do what you always do, you idiot.” Yuri was confused.

“What? What I always do?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon nodded and patted Yuri’s head, and then she leaves the room.

*what I always do?* Yuri thought to herself as she rest in her bed. She then falls asleep.

 

 

“Any news?”

“Yeah, the medicine we’ve giving her are taking its effects. Also, she can already move her arm and leg. Maybe in 2weeks, she’ll be in good shape again.” Taeyeon gave them a reassuring look.

“Hear that Jess, she’s gonna be alright again, aren’t you glad?” Tiffany then clapped her hand.

“oh yeah, I’m glad. I really am.” Jessica smirked and gave Tiffany a “I’ll kill that freak when she’s in her best condition” look.

 

 

Back at Yuri’s room.

I’m sorry, but I only see you as a friend. I like just how we are right now.

Yuri then opens her eyes. She remembered everything that happened to her and Jessica before the accident. She felt that her heart ache and she wanted to cry. How am I going to display my face to her? How can I not let her see that I’m down? How am I going to pretend? What if she doesn’t believe in what I say? She then stops thinking, when the door of her room opened. She couldn’t believe her eyes. The one standing by the door was the girl she keeps on thinking. Jessica was then inclined on the door way and she look straight into Yuri’s eyes. She slowly walks in the direction of Yuri and crisscrossed her arms as she approach the girl. Yuri broke their eye contact and looked away, making the other girl annoyed. Yuri doesn’t know what to say to Jessica.

“How long do you intend to keep secrets for yourself huh?” Yuri was surprised after hearing Jessica. Did she figure it out already? Did she know that I’m lying to her from the very start? What am I going to do? Yuri can’t think straight due to the effects of the medicine she just took a while ago.

“Do you think I wouldn’t know it? Did you think I was dumb enough not to notice what you’re doing before?” Jessica continues her sentence leaving a tensed Yuri.

“What is your reason?” Yuri managed to look at Jessica’s eyes but not for long.

“w-what do you mean?”

“Don’t play games with me Yuri.” Jessica stares at Yuri.

The room was noiseless. The only thing that could be heard was the tic-tacking of the clock. Yuri didn’t say a word, as well as Jessica. They were like that for a minute or so. Jessica decided to break the silence between them.

“so? Mind answering me, Kwon Yuri?” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know.” Yuri said nervously.

“What do you mean, you don’t know?”

“I don’t know how to face you. I don’t know how to show myself in front of you after that night. My heart, it aches every time I think of you saying that you could only see me as your friend. I couldn’t accept the fact that you only see me like that.” Yuri said between her tears.

“w-wh…”

“I know it’s strange. I don’t know it myself.”

“Y-Yuri?”

“I couldn’t do anything. Every time that we’re together, my heart beats wilder, when you’re not with me, my heart craves for you. Am I crazy or what?! A girl can’t be together with another girl, that’s against the law of nature, but how could I blame myself?! I just love you! Damn it!” Yuri was being consumed by her emotions. She let out all her emotional state in front of the girl she loves.

Jessica couldn’t say a word after hearing all that from Yuri. The fact that, she didn’t even think that Yuri felt that way about her. She just stands from her spot, quiet.

“you must think I’m weird.” Yuri then continued.

“why?” all Jessica could say was that one word.

“well, it’s simple isn’t? Me falling in love with you, that’s weird enough for a straight person, right?” Yuri then looks at Jessica’s eyes. Jessica couldn’t look at Yuri, she was afraid that Yuri might mistaken her.’

“I don’t know.”

“what?”

“I don’t know how I must see this; I’m puzzled with all this things. I couldn’t handle them at once.” Nervously said by Jessica.

“I know. I’ve been thinking about it, you know.” Yuri was now staring outside her window.

“Thinking about what?”

“I’ve been thinking about reconsidering my feeling for you, perhaps it’s only a sisterly love. Somewhat like that, right?” she then looked at Jessica with sad expression.

“i-I guess you’re right. Maybe it is.” Jessica at that time let out a weak smile.

“but,”

“huh?” she looked up once again to the raven-haired girl.

“but I don’t think this is sisterly love.” Yuri then smiled.

“w-what?” Jessica asked who is now confused.

“I’m not giving you up that easily, Sica. I loved you long enough for me to stop. No way in a high way I’ll do that.” Yuri give Sica a smirked and look away from the speechless girl.

“w-what the hell?! The hell is that KWON YURI!?!?!” Jessica after processing everything to her head, she let out her wrath.

“HAHA! Don’t blame me Sica-baby, you’re way too hot for me to give up, right? I know you’ll love me someday. I just wished that day would come as soon as possible.” Yuri then giggles.

“YOU WISH, YOU TALL FREAKY WOMAN! I’M GONNA BEAT YOU DOWN I SWEAR!” Jessica then slam the door in front of Yuri, on the other hand, Yuri just smiled.

*so this is what Taeyeon mean huh, that danshin.* she then smiled.

Jessica stormed into the hall of the mansion and go went straight to her room. She bang the door making Taeyeon and Tiffany jolted from their seats at the living room.

“what the?” Tiffany elevated an eyebrow she then looked at Taeyeon who is now undisturbed.

“Don’t worry, those two already make up.” Taeyeon then smiled at Tiffany.

 

Inside Jessica’s room.

*what the hell was that?! did she just confessed to me?! GOD, KWON YURI! I didn’t even see that coming! I thought it was something else* she said to herself as she look at her mirror. Her eyes went wide after seeing her face in deep crimson red. Her ear lobes were pink as if they were pull on by something. She can feel the heat of her body through her head. She decided to cool herself down by washing off her head.

 

Back at Yuri’s room.

“Hope she doesn’t kill for that. Then again she’s cute at that state.HAHA, I really do love her.” Yuri was now smiling to herself like an idiot.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Yey! They’re back at their normal selves again hahaha!

I was planning to write a longer chapter of YulSic, but that would spoiled my TaeNy. :D

Next chapter, it is TaeNy. FINALLYY. >:3