2nd Day - Accidents do Happen, Sometimes

In Your Eyes

 

It was 4:00am when Jessica woke up from her sleep. Stirring from the bed, she tries to resume her sleep but failed. She then quietly crawled out of the room and went to the kitchen to get some drinks. Returning to the room, she saw Yuri sleeping on the couch of the living room; face facing the open air. Jessica walked over to where Yuri is.

“Cute…” Jessica pokes Yuri’s cheek as she sat beside the sleeping girl.

“Why are you so…persistent?” she dozed off after saying those words to Yuri.

It was already morning and the sun rays illuminate the interior of the house. Taeyeon started stirring her body as she felt another weight on top of her. Slowly opening her eyes, she was surprised to see Tiffany sleeping with her. A smile was then plastered into the latter’s face.

*You sure know how to get yourself a human pillow* she thought to herself. Tiffany’s arm goes over Taeyeon as her thigh and leg was into Taeyeon’s lap. Taeyeon slowly brush off the latter’s hair as she get a closer look into the sleeping angel next to her. She started tracing Tiffany’s face; from the eyes down to the nose and finally into the latter’s lips. Taeyeon slowly remembered the incident that happened into her house. She shook her head as she slowly crawled down the bed; careful not to wake Tiffany.

When she made out of the room, she saw two figures sleeping on the living room; one on the couch and one on the floor, sitting. She let out her dorky smile as she fished out her phone on her pocket and took a photo of the two. After that, she went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for them.

 

“I only see you as a friend”,

“What? But you told me we’re good, Sica-ba…”

“Don’t call me that Yuri!”

“Sica? Sica! Don’t leave me!”

“JESSICA!” Yuri was woken up by her nightmare.

“Yul? Hey you alright? You’re sweating”, Taeyeon worriedly asked her best friend.

“Ah…Y-yeah. I-I’m okay”, Yuri held her hand on her chest as she feels her heart beating fast.

“Okay. But don’t shout like that. You’ll wake Tiffany and Jessica”,

“Jessi? SICA!” Yuri then saw another figure next to her. A smile slowly formed on her lips.

She got up from the couch and slowly lifts Jessica up and placed her into the couch. She then puts on a cover for her in case she gets cold.

“What’s with that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Haha. Nothing. Here, let me help with that”,

“You’re weird”,

“Guess I am”, Yuri had a dorky smile on her face.

Not long after that, Tiffany was the next to wake up. Rubbing her two sleepy eyes, she made her way outside their room to the kitchen.

“Oh Fany-ah, morning”,

“Morning Yul. What’s that?” Tiffany sat at on the counter as she still feels a bit sleepy.

“TaeTae and I are cooking breakfast”, Tiffany’s senses were woken up by the smell of the food being cooked.

“What’s for breakfast?” Tiffany asked.

“Sunny side up and some toasted bread”, Yuri answered.

“Ooh! Let me help!” Yuri then leaves her on toasting the bread. “TaeTae, I’ll do that!” Tiffany added.

“You sure?” she only earn nod from the latter.

Taeyeon then went into their room to get something, as for Yuri she was waking Jessica up. After a few minutes, they can smell something burning.

*What the hell?* Taeyeon thought as she scratch the back of her head.

“Fany-ah!”

“Yul! H-help, waaa!”

“Oh! Gimme that!” Yuri quickly removes the burnt pan off of Tiffany’s hand and put it into the sink.

“Hey what happened?” Taeyeon asked.

“Fany burnt our breakfast”,

“I-I’m s-sorry”, Tiffany apologize as she looked at the floor waiting for Taeyeon’s sermon.

“Did you…hurt yourself?” Tiffany shook her head. However Taeyeon didn’t believe her. She looked at Tiffany as her eyes led her into Tiffany’s right hand which was hidden at Tiffany’s back.

“Let me see your hand”, Tiffany show her left hand. “The other one”, Taeyeon added.

Tiffany hesitantly shows her right hand to Taeyeon. She was right, Tiffany hurt herself.

“Wah! Fany you burned your hand!”

“Yul, get the first aid at my bag. It’s beside my camera”,

“What? TaeTae why do you brin…” Taeyeon gave her a glare.

“Okay! Hold on!” Yuri immediately went into the room to get the first aid kit.

“Show me your hand”, Tiffany then showed her burned hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon the twist the faucet and put Tiffany’s hand on the pouring water.

“Uhmp!”

“Just hold it”, Tiffany nod. After a few minutes, Yuri was back with the first aid on her hand.

Taeyeon put some ointment in Tiffany’s hand and cover it with some gauge bandage.

“That should do it. Does it still hurts?”

“A little”,

“Okay. Yul, wake Jessica up. We’ll have breakfast outside”, Yuri nodded as she went to where Jessica is.

*Aish, how should I wake you up?* Yuri thought. She then have an idea.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked as she eyed Yuri who’s looking for something in the fridge.

“Waking the princess, what else?” Yuri then returned to where Jessica is holding a green object on her hand.

She then placed it next to the latter as she waits for a response. Jessica slowly stirred at the couch and slowly opening her eyes. Her eyes went wide after seeing a hideous object lying next to her.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

.

.

.

SLAP!

***

 

 

 

 

 

there goes chapter 26 ^^

brb again hahaha..

1st day of school again, is boring .....