Party Preparation

In Your Eyes

2 days before Taeyeon's birthday, Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica were busy preparing for the things needed at the party. 

 

"HAHAHA! I can't believe i'm be doing this for my little TaeTae," Yuri smiles as she list down the important things to be bought.

"Why? Haven't you done this before Yul?" Tiffany then asked.

"I bet she doesn't. Hmp" 

"Jess," Tiffany then gently slapped Jessica's arm.

"HAHAHA! It's true Tiff, this will be the first time i'll be doing this, and I'm a bit nervous." Yuri then laughed as she rise from her seat. Walking towards Jessica, Yuri then puts her arm around Jessica's neck.

"YAH! LET GO!" Jessica struggles to get Yuri's arm out her neck but no use.

"HAHA, I won't let go. Look, my arms fit perfectly on your neck haha. That means we're a match!" Yuri then gave Jessica a smirked.

*MATCH?! What the?! Jessica, get a hold of yourself! She's just teasing you! What the?! Why am I feeling happy all of a sudden?! ARGH!* Jessica thought as she looks away from Yuri.

"Shut up. We are not a match. Don't be too full of yourself!" 

"Oh? But I LIKE YOU SICA, haha!" poking Jessica's cheeks which are now blushing.

"HA! Well sorry to say that, I DON'T LIKE YOU!" 

"You two, stop that already and help me with this," Tiffany then point the confetti which are placed in the table.

"HAHA, yes ma'am!" Yuri then let go of Jessica.

"At last," Jessica sighed.

 

Half way through the preparation, Yuri then faced Jessica and Tiffany who's pumping air into the balloons. 

 

"Guys, i think we are short on people don't you think?" putting her index finger in her chin and thinks.

"Ah that's right, I almost forgot about that," Tiffany then stops as she heard what Yuri says.

"Well, we could invite some people right?" Tiffany suggested putting her hands up.

"ARASO! That's a great idea! I have friends who could come hahaha! I totally forgot about them, bleeh." Yuri then sticked out her tongue.

"You guys can invite your friends too," Yuri added as she makes a figure out of the balloons.

"You sure? Will that be alright?" Tiffany asked.

"ARASO! The more the merrier!" Yuri then gives Tiffany a thumbs up.

"Hey Sica baby," Yuri then patted Jessica's back.

"MWO?! S-Sica b-baby?!" Jessica then faced TIffany but she just shrugged.

"Invite your friends too, okay?" Yuri then gave her a wink.

"What ever," she then looked away to the smirking girl.

 

Meanwhile, at Taeyeon's place, Taeyeon stares in the ceiling of her room. Remembering her past with Miyoung. She then suddenly think of Tiffany and what she said earlier in their class.

“what the heck was that? Stupid Yuri” she murmured to herself. She then played with her stuffed bear. Taeyeon then buried her face into the bear's stomach. 

 

girls generation make you feel the heat.....

 

Taeyeon's phone suddenly rang, she found out that Yuri's on the line.

 

"What is it, Kwon Yuri?" she answered on a irritated tone.

"Whoa? You angry TaeTae? What did I ever do?" she prank Taeyeon.

"Whatever Yuri, what do you want?"

"Well, just wondering. You free?"

"huh? yeah I am. Why?"

"Great. Meet me at the park, 7:00 sharp. HAHA, see youuu!" she then hung the phone up.

*WHAT THE HELL?! SHE HUNG UP ON ME!* 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and started preparing. Wearing only stripe shirt and a pair of jeans, she gets into her car and drive her way into the park. She checks her clock and she still had 15 more minutes before the said time so she stroll around the park a bit.

"What does Yuri doing? She became lively since she met those two, what's with them anyway? Especially Tiffany girl, she gets into my nerves." she murmured to herself as she feel the wind through her whole body. 

The cold wind reminded her of the day Miyoung died. The same cold wind that crushed her heart on the day of the burial.

 

*--flashback--*

 

"NOOOOOO!!! MIYOUNG-AH, DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Taeyeon cried out loud. 

"TaeTae, get a hold of yourself,!" Yuri grabs Taeyeon's arm to stop her from struggling.

"YUL! MIYOUNG-AH! NOOOO!!" Taeyeon cries as she clenched her fists to Yuri's chest. She can't believed that Miyoung left her all alone.