tired...

Our Strong Baby

The above gif has nothing related to the chapter. I just find it super damn cute!!


Finally, after what seems like forever (due to the traffic jam), They have arrived at the doorstep of YG Building - the famous entertainment building in Korea.

"Seungri! Give me a call when you are done and I will come and pick you up." Bokyung shouted from inside the car.

"It's alright hyung, I will ask Jiyong hyung to send me home." Seungri assuring his manager. 

"Alright then, call me if you need anything!" Bokyung said and drive off.

"Arasso, bye hyung! Have a great rest!" Seungri said while waving good-bye to his manager.

Seungri enters the building and instantly the receptionist smiled and shouted "Seungri-shi! You are back! How have you been? It has been awhile!" Receptionist walk towards Seungri and hug him. 

"Hi noona, I am doing fine. How are you? Yes, it has been awhile. haha (Awkward laughter)" Seungri has never felt comfortable around this receptionist noona. She is weird but she is a nice lady just a little clingy towards Seungri.

*They break off their hug.* "Well noona, I have something on. I better get going." Seungri said with a fake smile. 

"Alright Seungri, I will see you around." *flirtatious smile*

*awkward smile* Seungri then walk toward the elevator and press the button. He turned back and saw the noona still staring at him. Seungri just smiled back to her. And after what seems like forever, the elevator finally reached Lobby and he walks in and press level 6. "phew... this noona is getting more and more scary each day!" Seungri said to himself.

"Hmm... I wonder what is JiYong hyung doing now? Have he had his lunch? Omo, I did not ask him if he had eaten! Should I go down to the cafeteria to buy something for him?" Seungri blamed himself for not asking his favorite hyung if he wants to eat anything. *ding* the elevator door opens and immediately can hear the music booming through the hallway. 

From afar, he can see his favorite hyung walking out of the washroom and walking towards the recording room. He wanted to shout and run towards him but he wants to give JiYong a surprise.

*Knock knock*

"The room is unlocked. Just come in." Jiyong said coldly.

"Hyunggggg, why are you so cold." Seungri asked with a ageyo tone and sad puppy eyes.

"Maknae!!! You are here!! ARHHHHH I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" Jiyong stood up quickly and hug Seungri. "Mianhae, I thought you were some staffs. And what happened to you!? you have lost weight!! Were you sick? your dark circles are so bad. Did you not have good sleep? Did you eat well? Did Bokyung hyung take good care of you?" Jiyong asked worriedly when touching Seungri everywhere.

"Aishiii. hyung hyung. calm down. I am not sick. I am just tired. Bokyung hyung took really great care of me." Seungri said while grabbing Jiyong's hands to ensure him that he is fine. 

"Okay...but...why did you..." Jiyong wanted to asked further but got cut off by Seungri. "Ahhhh hyung, if you gonna ask me so many questions. I AM LEAVING!" Seungri said annoyingly.  

"Ahhhhh okok okok! I won't question any futher!" Jiyong said frantically afraid that the maknae will really leave the recording room.

"Anyway listen to this! I just created this piece this morning." Jiyong said while passing the headphone to Seungri. 

"Wow! hyung, this is nice!! where did you get the inspiration from?!" Seungri asked excitedly with a ageyo smile. 

"Heehee, from you Maknae." Jiyong said with the flirtatious smile.

... ... ... *awkward silence* Jiyong can't believe he just blurted out those words. But what's done is undone right? He pretended nothing has happened. "Well... I was browsing my phone picture gallery and chanced upon our group pictures when we first debuted. The inspiration just hit me like *finger snap* that. Jiyong said with a proud smile while staring at the ceiling.

"oooh... yeah, those pictures does bring back a lot of memories. Well, have you eaten? Let's go down to the cafeteria to have some food." Seungri asked worriedly as he knows how his hyung work. GD won't eat until he gets what he wants. 

"Later. maknae. Later. I have to finish this piece first." Jiyong said while typing out the lyric. Seungri then stood up and grab Jiyong's arm.

"Hyung, you have to eat! Drop everything and let's go grab some food!" Seungri said in a demanding tone. 

"Aishiiiii, alright alright. Let me save my work first." Jiyong said defeatedly.

Seungri was telling Ji Yong about the clingy noona receptionist. They were both laughing and happily chatting while walking towards the elevator. 

After their quick lunch at the cafeteria. They went back to the recording room. Seungri shared some of his ideas to GD and they started to record the song. As the perfectionist GD is, he accepts no flaws. They record and record until the sunset. 

Seungri was dead tired after the never ending recordings. He decided to take a quick power nap while GD went out of the building to take a smoking break. 

When GD came back he saw *what seem to him* a cute little boy lying on the couch with his arms fold on his chest. GD took out his phone and snap a picture. He then went to grab a blanket and cover Seungri. *muack* GD kissed Seungri forehead and gently ruffle his hair and softly saying "good night maknae, sleep well." GD then went back to work and plug in the headphone so that he won't wake Seungri up.

 


Awwwwww nyongtory!! 

What do you guys think?? Subcribe, upvote & comment juseyo!

I really love this song. I love Seungri's voice.