Please don't leave...

Our Strong Baby

nyongtory photo: NYONGTORY tumblr_lsj36ixVK71qg9rigo1_500.png

My nyongtory...My Seungri baby... that smile... awwwwwwwwww 

Hi, my lovely readers! I AM BACK! I am so happy that I have gained more subscribers and views! :O I am astonished there are actually people who are interested in what I write! 

Just wanna say THANK YOU for reading!! I don't really care about the number of subscribers though... comments matter the most to me! Alright, let's get down to business. Please leave a comment if you enjoy this fic! Give me some love & support! I won't bite. XD


Previously... 

"Aishiii...what's taking Dae so long to check on Maknae" the eldest asked impatiently. "Yeah...it's so unusual for them to take this long... Yong Bae agrees with the latter. "I don't feel right guys...they are taking way too long...has something happen to them?" Jiyong begins to feel worried about the 2 members not showing up. "I think we should go take a look" Jiyong said and stood up from the chair.

 

All the three members walk out of the cafeteria and saw a familiar back view. "Isn't that Daesung?" Yong Bae asked the other 2 members. "Ya Dae, why are you squatting h...e...r...e..." TOP was shocked was shocked of what he see that he started to stammer. Ji yong and Yong Bae got curious so they walk forward to check it out. "hey, what hap..p...en...ed... "oh my god! ****! Maknae!!" Yong Bae was so shocked that he blurted out the F-word. Ji Yong couldn't believe what he had seen and passed out.

 

Present...

Both Seungri and Ji Yong were sent to the hospital. "Maknae...maa...knaee..." Ji Yong kept mumbling throughout the whole journey to the hospital. "Ji Yong ah... maknae is in another ambulance van. TOP hyung and Daesung are with him. Don't worry. I'm sure he will be fine." Yong Bae ensures his friend while trying to hold back his tears. 

In another van...

*Seungri who is drifting in and out of consciousness* "Maknae ah...wake up!! Don't close your eyes!! You gonna get fat for sleeping that much!! Pali wake up and talk to us!" Daesung cries while shaking Seungri to prevent him from closing his eyes. "Maknae ah... my y boy... I know you are very tired. But please, don't close your eyes. Please stay awake. Do it for us. Do it for hyung" The eldest said with red watery eyes while holding on to Seungri's hand. Daesung was praying when suddenly TOP exclaimed. "DAE DAE!! Look! Look!! Maknae is coming around!!" TOP felt Seungri's hand twitch lightly. "Maknae are you awake?" Daesung asked worriedly looking at the semi-conscious Seungri. 

"Hyyu... nnn... ggg..." Seungri calls out with a very weak tone with his eyes semi-open. "Maknae we are here" TOP acknowledge by tightening his grip. "Do... not... worry... about ...me..." Seungri said with a weak smile. "Could you do me a favour please, Hyung" Seungri said with a weak smile. "Sure, whatever you say maknae." TOP said while holding back his tears. Seungri asked Daesung for help to take out something from his pocket and pass it to TOP.

"Please hand this to Hanna and tell her that I am sorry" Seungri smiles weakly and suddenly his blood pressure drop rapidly. Seungri slowly closes his eyes with his head slanted to the side.

 The paramedics say he is slipping into a coma...

At the hospital...

"Maknae!!" Ji Yong woke up screaming. "Hey, Ji you are awake." Yong Bae quickly rushed to his best friend side. "Bae, is maknae fine? Where is he now? I'm going to see him." Ji Yong said while getting down the bed but was still too weak to walk and he fell. "Aishiii, Ji... relax relax. Maknae is..." Yong Bae unsure whether to tell the truth or not. "What is it? Just tell me please bae..." Ji Yong pleaded. "He... he..." Yong Bae was stuttering unsure of what to tell his friend about Seungri. "He hurt his head really bad and has slipped into a coma." TOP filled in standing coolly at the door with both hands in pocket. "Bae, he deserves to know the truth." TOP pat on the latter shoulder telling him to get a wheelchair and proceed to walk to Ji Yong's bedside. 

"The doctor said he had hit his head so hard that it causes a clot in his brain but however his current condition is too risky to operate. Also, there is only 78% chance of full recovery." TOP explained to Ji Yong who was intently listening. "You mean there is a 22% chance of him not able to wake up from the operating table?" Ji Yong asked with his eyes red and teary, clasp the eldest's hands. "Yess..." TOP replied with his head hanging down. "Where is he now? I want to see him." Ji Yong demanded. "Ji Yong ah..." TOP tried to persuade him. "Hyung, please. I must see him. I must see... him..." with the last word Ji Yong couldn't hold back anymore and burst out crying on the eldest's chest.

"Ji ah...the doctor says only one allowed to enter at a time. We think you should go in first." Yong Bae said with his hand on his best friend shoulder. "Thanks, bae" Ji Yong slowly stood up from the wheelchair with the help of his best friend. Ji Yong slowly walks in and gasped when he saw so many wires attached to his energetic dongseng. The echo of the heart monitor machine could be heard around the whole room. 

Ji Yong slowly approaches Seungri bedside. "Maknae ah... it's me... your Ji Yong Hyung... I have come to see you but why are are you sleeping... come on... wake up... you always smile when I call out to you... Why aren't you smiling now? Wake up... Don't sleep anymore... YG hyung will reprimand you. Haha aren't you afraid of him anymore? Wake up ri... please... don't leave me... don't ignore me... with the last sentence Ji Yong broke down and cried so hard that Yong Bae has to get an exception from the doctor to enter the ICU to calm down his friend. 

Seungri's parents and little sister came running with a worried look on their face. Their eyes were all red and watery. Seungri's mom almost fainted after hearing what the doctor said and Seungri dad has to hold on to her. On the other hand, Seungri sister who wasn't present in the doctor's office is standing at the viewing window looking into the room with his motionless brother, Ji Yong and Yong Bae inside. 

"Hanna..." TOP approaches her. "Neh? oppa" Hanna wipe off her tears turned and acknowledged TOP. "Your brother wants me to hand you this" TOP took out a device from his pocket and handed it to Hanna. "iPhone 6?" Hanna asked confusedly. "Switch it on..." TOP said pointing at the phone. Hanna saw a video file on the home screen and asked TOP about it. "Go on and play it. I will go get some coffee." TOP said and walk away. Feeling curious, Hanna sat down and play the video. 

The video...

*ehem ehem* (clearing throat) "ya Nana... surprise? Oppa bought a limited bright pink edition of iPhone 6 for you. It is only available in the States and only 2 sets in the world! I am sorry that you have to see me in this state. I know you hate blood. But don't you girls see blood every month? Haha *cough cough cough* Seungri was coughing so hard that TOP wanted to stop recording but Seungri grabbed his hand and pleaded his hyung to continue with the recording.

Daesung was sobbing at the side and Seungri had to pause the recording to tell him not to cry. "Daesung hyung, please don't cry... Nana doesn't like people crying... She would cry too and I don't want to see my little sister cry." Seungri said weakly to Daesung who is wiping his tears from his face. "That's better hyung. Thank you" Seungri smiles weakly and turned back to face the camera. "Nana ah... I am sorry for not being the big brother that you deserve to have. You have been taking care of appa and oma at a young age and I have always felt bad about it. Sorry that I won't be able to buy gifts for you anymore. I thought of giving you this phone as a surprise but it turns out like this... haha *cough cough cough*

Seungri with watery eyes said his last sentence "Na... please take care of appa and oma... Please don't cry for me... I love you my little sister Lee Hanna. Seungri smile weakly and the video ended. 

Hanna who just finished the video is trying to control her emotion. Daesung who is sitting opposite her approaches her and told her it is okay to cry out. Hanna seems to ignore him at first. But after a brief moment, Hanna burst out crying. Daesung sat down at her side to console her. 

Ji Yong and Yong Bae came out of the ICU and met with Seungri's parents who were walking back from the doctor's office. But due to Seungri's mom sudden poor condition, they went back to rest. 

After bidding farewell to Seungri's parents. Ji Yong and Yong Bae turned and saw Hanna crying with DaeSung consoling her. Hanna has always been close with Ji Yong as if he is her 2nd brother. "Hanna..." Ji Yong blurted out. Hanna heard a familiar voice and immediately stop crying and turn to see the owner of the voice. "Oppaaaa!!" Hanna stood up and ran towards Ji yong and hug him. "Opppaaaa... is my oppa going to be fine? Please tell me he's fine!!" Hanna said in between her sobs. "shhh shhhh stop crying... your oppa going to be fine alright... your oppa wouldn't like to see you cry... now dry up the tears and smile for me" Ji Yong took out a hankerchief to wipe her tears.    


What do you guys think??

The "Previously" part is copied from chapter 5 but edited. :)

Also, I know you guys are curious about the crazy lady and her intention of harming Seungri and WTH is Seo Jin. You will find out in later chapters. Be patience with me! XD 

 

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

 

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg