How to wake the sleeping beauty up

Our Strong Baby

The next morning.

Or shall I say near afternoon.

*bang bang bang* 

"Hyung! Maknae!" *boom boom boom* Daesung is now banging the door (almost tearing the door down) after failed attempts to wake the two sleepy head up knocking so gently. 

*ring ring* Daesung phone rang. He took out his phone from his back pocket. "SeungHyung hyung" and picture of the him enjoying an ice cream was showing on his phone display.

"Neh Hyung" 

"Yah! what's up with you taking so long to grab your keys?" Seunghyun asked annoyingly. 

"Ah Hyungnim, the doors is locked and Jiyong Hyung and Seungri are inside sleeping. I have been knocking, no, banging the door for awhile now but they don't seem to have any response" 

"Aishiii, alright. I know what to do. Just stay there. Whatever you see or hear, do not panic nor run" 

"Whyyy?" Daesung sounded nervous.  

"Just do as I say" Seunghyun replied with a smirk on his face and hang up the call. 

Ahhhhh I wonder what is Seunghyun Hyung up to. Daesung thought to himself. After a few moments, the fire alarm triggered. "Must be Seunghyun hyung idea" Daesung thought as he signed.

*fire alarm ringing* 

"Ahhhhhhh" screams could be heard throughout the whole buildings. People are frantically running out of the building. Some staffs tried to pull Daesung out of the building. Daesung told them that GD and Seungri are still inside but they seem not to care and ran off themselves. 

"Wa...this is the sad reality." Daesung said to himself after seeing the staffs just ran off without trying to wake the 2 "sleeping beauty" up. 

From afar, Daesung saw a tall figure and looks like... "fire-man?" Daesung knew right then, that was Seunghyun Hyung.

"Ah Hyung, what a good idea you thought of" Daesung said sarcastically. Seunghyun show a peace sign and ruffle Daesung's hair messing up his well done hairstyle. 

"Hyung! You messed up my hair!" Daesung shouted annoyingly. 

"mianhe, but you are too cute!" Seunghyun said pinching Daesung cheeks. Daesung slap Seunghyun hands off and they proceed to the recording room together. 

"Hyung, you have got the keys? Why do you want to trigger the alarm then? We could just open the door with the key." Daesung said with a confused expression - unsure of what Seunghyun have in mind. 

"Heeheeheee I want to teach Jiyong a lesson for always spending the night in there. But poor Maknae got involved..." Seunghyun replied with a evil laughter. 

*pop* the door is unlocked. They slowly tip toe into the room. Seunghyun took out his phone and snap a picture of Maknae sleeping with his mouth partly open and show it to Daesung who can't help to laugh out and Seunghyun have to cover his mouth to prevent any sound escaping from his mouth. 

"Maknae is soooo cute!" Daesung said excitedly while slapping Seunghyun arm. 

"YaH, I know I know. But there is no need to slap my arm for that." Seunghyun said while rubbing his reddish arm. 

"Alright, Dae you go wake Maknae up and I will take care of JiYong."Seunghyun instructed and Daesung nodded and walk towards Seungri. 

"Seungri...maknae...wake up..."Daesung said while softly pating his shoulder. Seunghyun saw this scene and shake his head and walk toward him asking him to move away.

With a evil smirk. Seunghyun grab a paper and rolled it into a megaphone shape and took a deep breath in and shout through the paper megaphone "fire!!! Fire!!! Fire!!" Seungri got startled and roll off the couch waking up JiYong too. 

"Great. Killed two birds with a stone." Seunghyun said with a proud face.

"Arghhhh Hyung...you scared the hell out of me" Seungri complained while getting up off the floor. Jiyong on the other hand seems to have not fully awakened yet as he put his head back on the desk again. Seunghyun then walks towards him and was preparing to shout through the paper megaphone but (you reap what you sow) Jiyong Is already awake but he wanted to let Seunghyun taste his own medicine. He also has a paper megaphone in his hand. He made it while Seunghyun and Daesung were waking maknae. And out of sudden, Jiyong scream as loud as he could into the paper megaphone startling Seunghyun and the 2 members. 

*Scream* Seunghyun and the other 2 members jumped back with their hand on their chest. *plak* Seunghyun slap jiyong arm. "Don't do that!" Seunghyun said to jiyong with an irritated face. 

"You reap what you sow Hyung" Jiyong said with his tongue sticking out. Seungri laughIng at the back while showing a thumbs up to Jiyong. 

"Aishiii, this suit is so hot! Dae go to the changing room with me. I need your help to take off this suit." Seunghyun said in an "you must follow me" tone. 

"Why come up with this stupid plan when you knew the suit is hot..." Daesung mumbled out.

"What? Did you say something Dae?" Seunghyun asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Ah nothing. I did not say anything." Daesung replied with a fake smile.

"Alright then, after I'm changed let's go and have some ice cream!!" Seunghyun said excitedly. 

"AndWae!!* the 3 members voice out in harmony.

Yongbae who just came into the room was confused on what had happened. "What happened guys? where is everybody?" 

"Nothing bae, l will fill you in later" Jiyong replied with a smile and put his arm around his best friend shoulder and walk out of the room.

 


How is the flow guys?? I tried my best to describe the scenario and hoping you readers could understand better.

This is a fun chapter. I start off with a fun and joyful chapters first...

Upvote, Subscribe & Comment juseyo!

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg