Coming out...

Our Strong Baby

13398367_1040081082747846_1241249698_n.j

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
New Upvoters - nano3388, yukina6 & Nightrise119! :3
New commenters - NMInspirit987, yukina6 & GiElNory :3
BIG THANKS TO THE REST OF MY 70+ SUBSCRIBERS! :3
 
Sorry for the slow update! I kinda got lazy lol :p 

"What!? You guys lost her!?" TOP walking back and forth along the hospital corridor with a hand on his waist. "Alright... update me again." TOP ended the call. He signed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Dae Sung came out of Ji Yong's ward and saw the eldest squatting back against the wall. 
"Hyung, what's wrong?" Dae Sung asked. TOP look up with eyes brimmed with tears.
 
"What's wrong? Hyung. Are you sick?"
 
TOP stood up and hug the younger. "Dae... I am so useless... I couldn't protect them..." he cried. Dae Sung was taken aback by the sudden action.
 
"What are you talking about? Dae Sung asked while patting the elder back. 
 
"The chief officer just called me... he told me that Min Sun had escaped from their police van..." TOP explained. 
 
"WHAT!!But how??" Dae Sung said.
 
"They are still investigating..." TOP replied.
 
"That means she...is... on the loose! She might come back to hurt Ji Yong Hyung and maknae!" 
 
Hanna was going out to refill water and overheard their conversation. She gasped and lost grip of the water jug. The sound surprised both of them. They look at the direction of the sound and was shocked to see Hanna standing at the door. 
 
"Oppa... that crazy woman has escaped? Hanna slowly approaches the 2 guys while trying to control her emotion. "Hanna..." TOP stammered. "The police are searching for her. I'm sure they will find her soon..." TOP said. Hanna fell to her knees and broke down. Both of them panicked and help her up.
 
 "Oppa has always been a nice person... what did he do to deserve all this..." Hanna cried in TOP's embrace.
 
 "It's because of LOVE" Dae Sung blurted out. TOP hit his shoulder gesturing him to stop making things worst.
 
 "What? Hanna is Seungri's sister. She has the right to know." Dae Sung said. 
 
"What is it? Dae Sung Oppa."Hanna wiped her tears with the handkerchief offered by TOP.
 
Dae Sung looked at TOP - as if asking for permission. TOP nodded quietly "Just tell her then..." 
 
Dae Sung let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "You know about Nyongtory, GD X SEUNGRI..." Dae Sung paused and look at TOP. The eldest nodded as if asking him to continue.
 
 "They are real..." Dae Sung said.
 
"What do you mean by that? I mean... they always have been close... of cause their friendship is real." Hanna said.
 
"No... I mean... they are... actually..." Dae Sung hesitated, unsure of what to say. 
 
"Dating... secretly..." TOP fills in.  
 
There was an amused look on her face. "Hahahahaha! I know you guys are trying to cheer me up but this is ridiculous!" Hanna laughed out as if she'd heard the funniest joke of the day. 
 
"It's true." Came a voice. TOP and Dae Sung dashed towards the owner of the voice.
 
"Ji! Hyung!" They hug him tightly. "Yah... Ji Yong is still weak..." Yong Bae warned. They broke off the hug and help Ji Yong to sit. 
 
"Dae, I feel like eating ice cream. Let's go and have some." TOP said.
 
"Ani... I don't want to eat Ice Cream. I'm tired... You go yourself." 
TOP grasped his elbow and signaled him to leave Ji Yong and Hanna to talk. 
 
"Oh... I suddenly have cravings for Ice Cream... haha... Hyung... Hanna... we'll be right back..." Dae Sung excuses himself and left with TOP.
 
*clear throat* "I think I better go check out on maknae." Yong Bae left too.   
 
Hanna gave a chuckle and stood up. "Alright, I have to go get a new water jug for Oppa." 
 
"Wait." Ji Yong grasped her arm. "Sit. We need to talk." He said.
 
"What is it? Oppa." Hanna sits right back showing a curious look on her face. 
 
Ji Yong let out a breath. "Regarding what Dae and TOP Hyung were saying just now..." He paused and look at Hanna's face. "It's true...Your brother and I are dating..." "secretly..." He added. Hanna gasped. "Oppa..." Hanna stammered. Ji Yong closes his eyes hoping that Hanna would accept them. 
 
"Since when...?" Hanna asked, staring at the foor.
 
"I don't know...it just kind of happens naturally..." Ji Yong said. "I used to dislike him. I thought he was a very proud and irritating guy but as I get to know him more, I just fall into him..." Ji Yong smiles as he reminisce the old days.
 
"How long have you guys been together?" Hanna asked.
 
"We have been secretly dating ever since we lived together..." Ji Yong said with a smile.    
 
"Did my parents know about it?"
 
"No, not yet..." Ji Yong bend down with his hands covering his face.  
 
Hanna reached out and rubbed his back in small, soothing circles. "I'm sure my parents will accept you guys." 
 
"Do you accept us?" Ji Yong asked in hope that they will be accepted. 
 
"I believe anyone can love anyone they choose. No matter the skin tone, the race, the eye color, the hair color, the ***ual organs, the feelings, or age. I believe anyone can love anyone they choose. You want to love a girl, go ahead! You want to love a man, go ahead! It's all right. 

I believe in that love has no gender and anyone can marry whomever they choose!" Hanna said with a brightest smile.
 
They hug each other tightly as if this is their last hug.
 
"Oppa, no matter what. I will support you! Hwaiting!!" Hanna stood up and left to get a new water jug.
 
Ji Yong threw a fist up the air as victory.
 
Meanwhile, at a corner... a masked lady is hiding behind the door with clenched fist. "Happiness won't lasts long..." The lady murmured. 

Short update... (anw, my chapters are all very short. XD) 

Will you accept them if they were to come out announcing that they are dating? XD I WILL ACCEPT! 

Leave some love below!!

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

SEUNGRI FINALLY SHOW HIS ABS on INKE!! 
He said he will worked harder to acheive the perfect abs. XD
 
CneujfmVMAARaUr.jpg
I do not own this screenshot. I got this from Google.