Jealousy

Our Strong Baby

13886984_10201997479896227_1632474994707998716_n.jpg?oh=365de471383b9cdd6dfea39d9e29f3e1&oe=5852E433Picture from AtoZ exhibition

Sorry to keep you guys hanging!! I've been... lazy. XD, I'm not sure when will this fic end. I hope you don't mind me dragging it... >.< 

Big thanks to sam_bel who upvoted my fic!!! :3


"Yo! Maknae!! Right here!!" Yong Bae shouted across the cafeteria which attracted stares. Luckily they were wearing a mask over their face and nobody could recognize them. There were a lot of whispering and stares. Some even purposely walked near them to take a closer look. "Hey, you guys looks so much like BigBang! haha" a lady said. Yong Bae nodded and said "we get that a lot" and was immediately dragged away by TOP. 

"Aishiii... don't blow up!" TOP said. 

"what? I didn't!" Yong Bae argued. 

"Hyung, when you shouted for maknae just now people started whispering among themselves. I think they recognize your voice."  Dae Sung said.

"Ahhhhh... okay okay. My bad. So... what are we gonna do now? Are we still going in to eat? I'm starving..." Yong Bae said, rubbing his tummy. 

Seungri joined them with a handful of bags. "Booo! Hyung! See what I got!" 

"How the hell you bought all these so fast!?" TOP was surprised. Seungri smiled and point his finger towards the cafeteria. "Hanna is here." Seungri gives a cheezy smile. 

"ahhhh... our little baby dongseng is here..." TOP said, happily putting his arms over Daesung's shoulder. The 4 members just stood outside the cafeteria waiting for Hanna to finish buying the food. Hanna was queuing in the porridge stall when one middle-aged man touches her back. Hanna twitched and turned back wanting to confront the man who d her but she was faced by a man with sunglasses. 

"sorry... sorry... I'm lost..." the man said. 

Hanna waves her hand in front of him and asked: "You can't see?"

"Yes...I'm illegally blind. I'm sorry miss. I didn't mean to touch you." The man was confronted by Seungri who grabbed his arm and turn around to face him. But before Seungri could say anything, Hanna jumped in.

"Oppa! No!" Hanna gestures him that he is blind and to let the matter go. Seungri seems to understand and let go of the grip.

"Sorry, ahjussi. I mistook you as a molester. I saw you touching my sister so.... I'm really sorry." Seungri apologised. The man waves his hand in the air as if searching for Seungri and Seungri move closer towards him to let the man place his hand on his shoulder. 

"It's okay... I get that a lot haha. But believe me, I am not a molester. I just got lost..." the man said.  "Ahh... there you are... did you get lost again?" a nurse came, giving a smile at both of them before helping the man to his table. 

"Yah...Oppa, what are staring at?" Hanna notices her brother kept staring at the blind man.

Seungri signed. "That man looks kinda handsome. It's a pity that he lost his sight." 

"OOOOOOhhhh!!! I'm gonna tell Ji Yong Oppa later!!!" Hanna teased. Seungri quickly covers . 

"shhhhhhhhh. Don't say names." Seungri whispers into her ears.

"what? What do you mean?" Hanna asked, in a whisper. 

"Nobody knows that Ji Yong is this hospital and nobody knows we are here," Seungri said.  Hanna nodded and give a thumbs up. "Wow, you guys are good in covering up". 

They decided to have their brunch in Ji Yong's ward. They were happily chatting and walking back to Ji Yong's ward. Seungri was walking with Hanna behind them and his hand was carrying the porridge that is for Ji Yong. He saw the members bowing and greeting, he thought it was Ji Yong's sister because they greeted "noona". Seungri smile faded when he saw it was Dara and not Ji Yong's sister. 

"Hi, Dara noona!" Hanna pushes Seungri aside so that she could go in to hug her.  

"Hey, Seungri... you're not happy to see me?" Dara noticed Seungri been standing at the door staring at her for a while with no expression on his face. 

"Oh... I just... It's great to see you noona!" Seungri put on his act and walk forward to give a hug. 

Seungri has been quiet throughout the whole mealtime sitting at a corner having his brunch. Occasionally, he would look up at Dara who was feeding Ji Yong with the porridge that he bought. 

"Oppa!" Hanna grabbed Seungri hand. 

"What?" Seungri was startled by her sudden interruption.

 "You wanna eat that??" Hanna points to the content in Seungri's spoon. Apparently, Seungri was staring at Dara and Ji Yong that he did not pay attention to what he was putting into his mouth. Everybody stares at him as if something on his face. 

"I'm done. I have something on. I better get going now." Seungri said with no expression on his face. He stood up and wear his coat before leaving the ward without even looking at the members. Everybody was confused about his sudden change of mood. Just as he was about to step out of the room, a voice came.

"Ri, you're leaving now?" Seungri turned back to see who's the owner of the voice. It was Ji Yong. He looks at Dara and then Ji Yong before answering : "I think you have somebody to take care of you now." with that he turned around and left the room leaving them speechless and awkward. 

"What's wrong with him?" Ji Yong asked, obviously confused about the sudden mood change.

"errrrrrrr... It must be his business. Yes... his business... I think I better go check up on him." Hanna said, bowing and leaving the ward to catch up on her brother. Hanna could tell that her brother isn't pleased with Dara feeding Ji Yong just now. He was looking at both of them throughout the whole time, There were too many mushy actions going on. Blowing the porridge, feeding him, wiping his mouth, swiping his hair from his eyes and cracking him up. These actions are enough to make one jealous!  

Hanna saw her brother walking towards the exit to carpark from afar and start running towards the direction and shouting for him at the same time. Seungri heard a familiar voice so he curiously turned back and saw his sister lunging into his embrace; catching her breathe. 

"What are you doing? Why were you running??" Seungri pulls his sister back and fanning her with his bare hands. 

"I... should be asking you this!" Hanna said, in between his breath. Seungri expression changed from worried to serious and somewhat disappointed. 

"What's wrong, Oppa? You could tell me anything." Hanna knows her brother is hiding something. She could see sadness in his eyes but he is not opening up to anybody. Seungri did not answer and started to walk towards the exit to the carpark. 

"Where are you going, Oppa?" 

"Home." Seungri simply said. 

Hanna followed him. The whole journey was quiet. Hanna constantly looks over his brother. Seungri dropped her off at the doorstep of their parent's house. "Aren't you coming in? I'm sure apa and oma will be very happy to see you." Hanna said, in hope that her brother would come in but Seungri said he have something on and drove off. Hanna felt uneasy so she decided to drive her car and follow him. Hanna thought he would be going to the pub but instead he drove straight home. Hanna was hesitating whether to sneak into his house or not. 

After much consideration, she decided to sneak in. She searches for the spare key in her bag and slowly unlocks the door. She slowly tip-toe further into the house and saw her brother's room door open ajar. She walks toward it and saw a figure sitting with the back facing the door. She knew immediately is her brother. She wanted to walk in to comfort him but retreat back behind the wall when she heard him spoke. 

"He looks so happy with her... They look great together..." Seungri said. "Maybe I should leave... Yes, I should." Seungri added. Hanna not gonna hide anymore and decided to walk into the room. 

"Oppa..." Seungri jerked and turned back to the source of the voice. 

"Nana... Why are you here? I thought... I thought I drop you at oma's house?" Hanna did not answer him and ran towards him to hug him. She was crying in his embrace. Seungri was shocked and worried. "What's wrong? Who bullied you? Tell Oppa!" He said. "Oppa... why do you always think of others first?" Hanna said. Seungri did not reply and Hanna started to beat his chest asking him over and over again and he just let her be. The beating and crying got softer and eventually came to a halt. Hanna continues to sniffle while Seungri just sits in front of her with his head hanging low. 

After a brief moment of silence, Seungri spoke up. "na... I'm sorry..." 

"What for?" Hanna finally calms down and look up. 

"For being such a useless brother to you,"  he said. Hanna lunged into him and told him "You are not useless!! You are the best brother in the world!" 

"Now, Oppa... are you going to tell me what's happening? I heard that you feel awkward when you are with Ji Yong Oppa now..." Hanna asked.


"ah!! I knew it! hahaha! You were jealous!!" Hanna exclaimed, excitedly after hearing what her brother had say. 

"what do you think I should do now?" Seungri asked, feeling defeated. 

Hanna rubbed her chin as if thinking of a solution. "ah!" 

"what?" Seungri got up to a sitting position.

"Just don't give up! If you see Dara noona doing something to Ji Yong Oppa not to your liking just think of a way to let Dara stop her actions." Hanna suggested.

"But how?" 

"This is the problem... Why not you let me sleep here tonight and we'll go there together the next morning!" Hanna said.

"Alright, but you better inform oma. I'll go shower now." Seungri took some clothes and left for a shower. 

~The next morning~

As planned, they will be going to visit Ji Yong. 

Hanna woke up first at 7am. She went to wash up and took a shower. She looked at the time and it is still very early so she decided to make breakfast so that her brother could eat when he wakes up. After she's done, she went to wake her brother up. She keeps tapping and shaking him and eventually he turn over and an item caught her attention. She pushes her brother away and pulls out the item under his pillow. It was the same photo frame of a picture of him and Ji Yong. Hanna lets out a sigh and mumble to herself that she must help her brother. She gently places the photo frame back on the side table before clearing and takes a deep breath. "OPPPPPPPPPPAAA!!!" she shouted into his ear. Seungri jumped out of bed and slipped hitting his head hard on the computer glass desk. "arrrrgggghhhh" Seungri groans in pain. Hanna stopped laughing and rushed to help him. Hanna gasped when she saw blood gushing out of his head and nose bleeding. "Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! Hanna panicked not knowing what to do. "First aid kit!" Hanna stumbles out of the room searching for the said item. "oh my god... where the hell did you keep the first aid kit!!" Hanna mumbling to herself while searching for the possible place to store first aid kit. She rushes back to the room wanting to ask about the first aid kit but saw her brother's face is covered in blood. "Oppa... Oppa...." There were no answers. "oh my god... ambulance! where is my phone!!" Hanna frantically searches for her phone. 

"Hanna!" came a voice.

"Seung Hyun Oppa..." Hanna stood up and hug TOP who arrived with the Dae Sung and Yong Bae. 

"What happened? We rushed here once we got the call" Yong Bae said.

"It's my fault... it's all my fault..." Hanna blamed herself for what happened. "I shouted into his ears while he was in deep sleep causing him to jump out of bed and slipped and hit his face hard on the glass desk." 

"Is he alright? Has he woken up yet?" Dae Sung asked.

"The surgery just ended an hour ago... I guess he is still sleeping..." Hanna said.

"You guess? You mean you haven't gone in to check?" TOP asked. 

Hanna shook her head, "I'm scared... He is hurt because of my childishness" 

"He is your brother, he is our little brother. We know he isn't that petty. I'm sure that he knows you don't mean it." TOP said and put his arm around her and walk in together. 

"Yo, bro! You look..." Yong Bae stepped in first with a smooth dance but when he saw Seungri face he stuttered. There were big bruises on his left eye, forehead, and nose even though they were bandaged up but still visible.  

"Great!" TOP added. Walking in with Hanna and Dae Sung. 

Hanna walks to the bedside and grab Seungri's hand and broke down. "I'm so sorry... Oppa... I'm so sorry..." Seungri looks at her with an eye. "You should be, but Oppa doesn't blame you. Wipe the tears... you know Oppa heart breaks when I see you cry." Seungri said in a weak tone, squeezing her hand. Hanna couldn't hold in her sobs anymore and run out of the ward. "Hyung, could you please..." "I understand, I'll follow her" Seungri asked TOP to follow her. 

TOP follows Hanna and traced her to Ji Yong's ward. He saw Hanna sobbing and telling everything to Ji Yong and Dara. Ji Yong got worried and insisted on visiting. He tried to get off the bed himself but fell to the ground as his legs are still very weak to even stand. TOP rushed forward to help. "Noona, could you get a wheelchair please." Dara went to get a wheelchair and TOP help Ji Yong to sit on the wheelchair. 

"riiiii!! Are you okay!?" Ji Yong shouted, wheeling himself into the ward. 

"errrr... I'm okay... but my face doesn't look okay...haha" Seungri trying to lift up the mood. 

"are you hurt elsewhere? what did the doctor say? Will it leave scars? Do you feel dizzy?" Ji Yong asking all sort of questions.

"ahh... I'm okay... I just feel tired..." Seungri said, while covering his mouth. 

"Maknae ah... since you're so tired. We will make our move first. Sleep well, we will come back later in the evening." Yong Bae said and left with the other two members.   

"Ji Yong, I think we should let him rest... let's go back to your ward." Dara said, walking to Ji Yong to push the wheelchair but Ji Yong stopped it. 

"No. I wanna stay with him. You should go back and take a rest. You have taken care of me for a while. You must be tired too." Ji Yong said. 

"Oh ya... Dara noona... you should get some rest. I can help take care of him!" Hanna used this opportunity to chase Dara out of the picture. Dara agreed and left. 

Hanna stood at the door waving at Dara. She looks back at her brother and smiled. Seungri seems to get it and smile too. "What are you guys, laughing about?" Ji Yong was curious when he saw both of them smiling at each other. "Oh, nothing..." Hanna brushed it off and took a magazine off the shelf and sit on the couch. 

"Oh ya... what happened yesterday? Why did you leave so suddenly?" Ji Yong asked, holding up Seungri hand and placing it on his face. Hanna snickers at the scene in front of her and pulls her magazine higher to cover her entire face. 

"I... I... I have something on... business yeah... you know... I just started a new investment... and I need to be present..." Seungri made up a random excuse. Hanna chuckles and stood up. "hmm... Oppa, will it be alright if I leave you guys alone? I have something on." Hanna couldn't stand the mushy atmosphere and decided to leave. "It's okay, I can take care of him" Ji Yong answered. "Alright then, goodbye!" Hanna smiles and left. 

"Your sister is so cute like you!" Ji Yong said. Seungri just could smile.

"Hyung... would you mind if I sleep? I'm really tired." 

"Go ahead... I'll be right here." 


So sorry... This chapter seems boring :( 

Do you think it's a little out of topic? Initially, wanted to write a bromance fic about Seungri's memory loss and how he gained back his memory and that's it but now it seems weirder... haha but I promise it's gonna end soon!! 

Leave some comments!!

13934593_10202005608259431_129517207239355430_n.jpg?oh=7cd468d061ba2819109f026b0b0f525d&oe=5854CFD5

if you have IG, change your display pic to this and let's spam GD's IG on his bday on 18th Aug!