Seungri's cover blew!?

Our Strong Baby

azgri.gif

153918wegoru98ugogo85o.gif

TaeYang said in Hong Kong FM that Seungri likes to be with GD because he is the most popular member of the group.

But it seems to me that GD is the clingy one. XD


After Seungri left the cafe, he went to a pub owned by his friend. - to drink again.  His sister kept calling him but he just ignored it. He is not sure what to say to his sister. He still isn't prepared to meet Ji Yong. In fact, he didn't even want to meet him. He wanted to disappear in his life. 

Ladies keep throwing themselves at him but he pushed them away every time. His phone kept ringing and vibrating. Text notification kept flowing in. His friend noticed that he had been drinking for hours non-stop and decided to step in. He told the bartender to stop taking his order and took Seungri's phone to call his sister. Hanna picked up almost immediately. 

"Oppa? Where are you!!?" Hanna asked anxiously. 

"errrr... Hanna... I'm not Seungri. I'm his friend. He is at my pub right now." 

"Drinking again!?"

"Yes... has something happened to him? He looked so down..."

"errr... yeah... I'll ask his manager to fetch him. Please help me take care of him! Thank you!"

"Okay. No problem."

Not long later, Bokyung came looking around the pub searching for the familiar face. His eyes then landed on a familiar back sitting at the bar. He signed and walked towards him. He pat Seungri's shoulder but Seungri ignored and shake it off. Bokyung told him to stop drinking and that he will send him home. Seungri nodded surprisingly without making a scene and allowed his manager to help him walk out of the pub. Seungri fell asleep in the backseat of the car. Bokyung noticed Seungri has lost so much weight. Bokyung had no idea what happened as he has been away for a family trip. After he had laid Seungri in his bed he left to AND.Here cafe to ask Hanna what happened to Seungri. 


Ji Yong is in an extremely good mood today. It is the day that he will be leaving for Seoul and closer to the day to meet Seungri. - They decided to shorten their trip and comes back a day earlier.    

Dara is happy to see him getting back the smile. She doesn't need to ask, she knows the reason for his sudden good mood. The flight only took a couple hours. Before they stepped down the plane, they both put on their mask and lower their cap to prevent fans from recognizing them and spreading false rumors. Their managers' car are already waiting for them at the taxi booth. They bid farewell and board their own car. 

Not long, Ji Yong arrived at the doorstep of his luxurious big house. The first thing he did was to text his best friend Yong Bae that he had safely returned home. He then proceeded to his room and unpacked his bags. While he was unpacking, the doorbell rang. He thought it was Yong Bae - who said he will be coming over.  He ran down the stairs - skipping steps and open the door. "YONG BAE!!" he had his arms stretched out ready to hug his friend but there was nobody. He looked around and was about to close the door when he noticed an envelope on the floor. He picked it up and closes the door. He took the letter opener to open the envelope. His eyes widen at what he sees, the letters were cut out from magazines. It reads : 

Happiness won't lasts long. Enjoy your life while you still can.    

Ji Yong thought it's a prank from haters. He crumpled it and threw it into the bin. Awhile later, the doorbell rang again. Ji Yong thought it was another prank so he ignored it. 

"YAH! KWON JI YONG!! ARE YOU DEAD OR WHAT!!?" Yong Bae shouted into the phone. 

"Sorry Bae!! I'm coming down now!!" Ji Yong ended the call and ran down the stairs to open the door for his best friend who has been pressing the bell and banging on the doors for what seems like hours.

"Yah, did you fainted or what? I had been pressing that god da*n bell for like...forever!" Yong Bae exclaimed. 

"Sorry sorry! I had the earpiece on and I thought it's another prank from haters." 

"Prank? Haters? What are you talking about?" Yong Bae asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Well, forget it." Ji Yong doesn't even want to bring it up again. He is used to receiving such weird letters from haters.   

Yong Bae had brought some groceries to cook a simple dinner as a best friends gathering. TOP still have some filming to be done and Dae Sung is at his parent's house so it is just the two of them. 

"Hey, wanna ask Seungri along?" Yong Bae suddenly asked. Ji Yong just smiles and shake his head. "We will be meeting tomorrow," He said. they had fun chatting and playing PS4. They grew tired and decided to lay on the bed.   

In a few hours, the clock will strike 12 which is Ji Yong's birthday which is also the day that he hopes to be able to meet Seungri. He sat up on his bed holding on to a necklace that Seungri gave him as a birthday gift when they were still trainees in YG. At that time, they only got the allowance from the seniors. The necklace has Ji Yong's name engraved on it. But Ji Yong only wore it once - which is on that day he received it and never seen him wearing again. There was a time during dinner, Seungri asked him about it and Ji Yong just bluntly said that the necklace is ugly and it doesn't suit him. Yong Bae noticed his friend was staring at something on his hands and reached out to grab it. "Woooo, nice necklace! I smell... LOVE. Isn't this from maknae?" Yong Bae teasing him. "Yah, be gentle! Give it back!" Ji Yong snatched the necklace back and carefully checked to see if there are scratches on it. 

"You know, when you said it was ugly and it doesn't suit you it hurts his fragile heart." Yong Bae said, staring at the ceiling. "Maknae scrimps and save just to buy this necklace as your birthday gift. I remember how happy he was when he showed it to me. He was excited to give it to you but he never expected your blunt appreciation." Yong Bae said.

"I... I know... I regretted saying that... But you know... I wasn't good at showing affection at that time. I really do like it, though. I didn't wear it because I was afraid that it might drop and damaged the necklace." Ji Yong flushed. Yong Bae saw his red face and roar into a round of laughter. "Awwwwwww!! SO SWEEEEEEEEEETT!!" Yong Bae teased and Ji Yong jokingly hit him. 

Yong Bae has fallen asleep in Ji Yong's bed after the long day. Ji Yong pulled the blanket over his best friend's body and sat on another side of the bed staring at the necklace again. He flashed back to the day Seungri called from Japan to sing Happy Birthday to him. 

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy Birthday To you~ Happy Birthday To Yongie~ Happy Birthday To you~"

"Yongie Hyung, Happy Birthday!" 

"Yongie Hyung, Was I the first person, to say "Happy Birthday" to you?"          

"It's almost 12 o'clock. It's almost my birthday. I really want to hear Seungri say Happy Birthday to me." Ji Yong thought to himself.

"Necklace, tell me, how come before Seungri passed out, he remembered that I was his Yongie Hyung, but after waking up, he doesn't remember me anymore?" "I really hope to hear him say "Happy Birthday" to me again. Ji Yong said softly. Yong Bae on the other side who Ji Yong thought was sleeping wasn't at all sleeping. He planned to surprise Ji Yong when the clock strikes 12 but after hearing those heartfelt words, his tears flow down his face. He wanted so badly to tell Ji Yong the truth that Seungri did not forget him. He reached out his hand but Ji Yong's phone rang and he held back. 

"hello?" Ji Yong answered the call.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ji!" It was Dara. Ji Yong smiled and thank her. They chatted for a little while before hanging up.

On the other side of the city...  

Seungri woke up to answer nature's call. He stumbled and fumbled his way to the toilet. After he was done, he clumsily walks back to his bed but was woken up by a sound from his laptop. He grumpily sat up and take a look at his laptop. It is a birthday reminder alarm. It is Ji Yong birthday. 

"Ahhh... haha yongyong birthday... hahaha... where is my phone...?" Seungri slurred over the words. - obviously still dead drunk. He searched everywhere in his room for his phone but couldn't find it. At last, he searched his pocket and found his phone. "Ahhh... when did you go inside my pocket? ha...haha..." Seungri asked, holding up his phone as if it will reply him. He scrolls down his contacts and searches for Ji Yong's name. He attempted to call a few times but couldn't get through. He gave up trying and lay back to bed. "I can't, I have to tell Ji Yong "Happy birthday" I have to say it..." He rolled over to the other side of the bed where his laptop is at and begin typing away. "Alright...Sent!" He then fell back asleep in an awkward position - his hands on the laptop and kneeling

A couple hours later, Seungri woke up again and pinch the bridge of his nose to dispel a headache. He looked up at the laptop in front of him and gasped. He read out the email he just sent to Ji Yong.

"Yongie Hyung, wishing you a Happy Birthday! I miss you so much! I'm thinking of you every single day."

riri

who love you always 

"Oh Crap! Why would I send that e-mail to Ji Yong?! I was drunk yesterday, doesn't it mean that I blew my cover!!?" He said to himself, grabbing his hair. A sudden thought hit him. "Let's gamble it". He hurried off to wash up and rushed out of his house. He decided to sneak into Ji Yong's apartment. - He has the spare key of cause XD 

He tip-toed his way into the apartment to Ji Yong's office where he kept his laptop. He switched it on and was obstructed by the Log In screen. 

"What's with setting up a password? Who would know what the password is?" He thought to himself, ruffling his hair. "It couldn't be Yongie Hyung's birthday, could it?" He types in the numbers but it's the wrong password. "It's not Yongie Hyung's birthday?! Then, what is it?" He ruffled his hair even more. "Could it be his cell phone number?" He attempts again but it is incorrect again. "It's not his cell number either!" He hit his head with his palm. While Seungri was having a deep thought, Ji Yong was hiding behind a pillar. He flashed back to the e-mail he received from Seungri just now and let out a happy grin.

"Arghhhhh, what's Yongie Hyung's password?" Seungri was still thinking of a possible password that Ji Yong would use. "Ahhh" he types in his birthday and it successfully logs in. "I'd have never thought that Yongie Hyung actually used my birthday as his password." Seungri thought to himself and tears start to build up in his eyes. "No! Now isn't the time to be touched. I have to hurry and delete that email I sent him. And then hurry and leave." He found the mail and deleted it. He off the laptop and put it back in its original place and hurried off the house. 

"You this idiot. You dare pretend you lost your memory, and not recognize me? You sure have the nerve. Fine, you wanna play? I'll play with you." Ji Yong said, to himself.    


How is this chapter? hahaha, Ji Yong has found out!! What do you think will happen next!? 

Anyway, I was browsing Instagram reading through the fan account from JP dome tour. I feel bad for Seungri when the members . Sometimes their jokes go too far. As far as publishing the screenshot of his shower scene! LIKE, DID THEY EVEN ASKED HIM FOR PERMISSION AT ALL!? No offense to anybody. I really think Seungri works really hard and I think they shouldn't always use Seungri as the "Joke topic". I know they love Seungri but sometimes do give the man some respect. :) 

photo Screenshot 5_zps2x5pgjc2.png

 

photo Screenshot 4_zpszej2kuae.png

THANKS, GD for helping out RIRI!! :3