Oh my God! Maknae!!!

Our Strong Baby

On the other side of the city...

"Seo Jin... rest assured... you won't be lonely no more... he will be joining you soon..." A women dressed in torn black shirt, denim pants, black cap and sunglasses kept mumbling in front of a mirror while self-inflicting herself. "Jin... *crazy joker smirk* You won't be lonely no more... you won't be lonely no more... ahhhhhhh!!! go away go away!! I will do it I will do it!! *sob* the mysterious women kept mumbling, screams and sometimes cry as if someone is trying to hurt her in any ways. 

"YG building" the women instruct the cab driver. "Do you work there miss? Are you a celebrity?" The cab driver asked curiously while occasionally glancing at the rear view mirror. "Just mind your own business and focus on the road" the women said sternly staring into the rear view mirror. *Chek* "what a rude lady" the driver said with rolling eyes.

*After a long and silent journey, the women finally reached YG building.*

"Look Seo Jin! Look...We are finally here! Right in front of the well known building!" the women said as if talking to someone beside her.

"What are you staring at you bloody lecherous guys!" The women shouted at a group of working men because they were pointing and staring at her for talking to "the air".

*let's go in, bring him to me. bring him to me. kill him. kill him.* (the voice inside her telling her to enter the building) 

*riiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg* the fire alarm has been triggered. (Remember this? Seunghyun stupid idea from chapter 3 lol this women managed to get in when the alarm was triggered by none other than bingu TOP)

Everybody were panicking and running towards the nearest exits. The women with a smirk on her face seize this opportunity to enter the building while holding on to a newspaper. But the security guards managed to react fast enough to stop her from going any further. However there are too many people running out of the building pushing one another. The women use this opportunity to enter further into the building but the guards managed to stop her. The women got furious and punch the guard's stomach. The other guard held her down but the women was unbelievably strong! The two guards asked for reinforcement and soon a few more guards came and hold the women down to the ground. The women who seem to be possessed scream adnormally loud at a very high pitch that the guards have to cover their ears with both hands freeing the women. 

Meanwhile Seungri at level 6...

"Aishii... this elevator is taking forever." Seungri decided to walk the stairs. Seungri who was walking down the stairs heard the commotion and decided to check out what's happening. He ran to the lobby area and saw this women creating a brawl and unknowingly their eyes met. the women suddenly start running towards him and push him down to the ground "stabbing" him with the newspaper in her hand. When she found out that the newspaper did not managed to "kill him." She started to scratch him all over with her finger nails. Tearing his branded clothing. "You must die today! You must die today!" The women keep chanting while sratching Seungri like dog digging golds. 

Daesung who was instructed to check out on Seungri casually walks out of the cafeteria and on the way he heard the commotion coming from the lobby level. Out of curiosity, he went to check out what is it about.

"Oh my God! Maknae!! Guards! Guards!! Help help!!" Daesung shouted panickedly and run forward to save his dongseng. "Stop it!! Stop it!! Why are you hurting my friend?!" Daesung asked sternly while pulling the women off Seungri's body and push her away while protecting Seungri with his arms stretched out "it's none of your business! Get lost or don't blame me!!" The women scream and throw a punch towards Daesung's direction. However, Seungri quickly got up and took the blow causing him to black out and fall back. "Seungri!!" Daesung screamed panickedly when he see Seungri took the blow for him and falling back. Daesung was so shocked that he could not react quick enough to hold on to Seungri. Seungri fall back and hit his head so hard that cause him to bleed. 

"Wahahahaahhahahahaaa! Seo Jin... he will be there soon..." the women laughed evilly. Soon later a group of special force came in and managed to seize her. The women continued to laugh while being to the police van. 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria...

"Aishiii...what's taking Dae so long to check out of Maknae" Seunghyun asked impatiently. "Ya... it's so unusual for them to take this long... YongBae agree with the latter. "I don't feel right guys.. they are taking way too long... has something happen to them?" Jiyong begin to feel worried about s not showing up. "I think we should go and take a look" Jiyong said and stood up from the chair.

All the three members walk out of the cafeteria and saw a familiar back view. "Isn't that Daesung?" Yongbae asked the other two members. "Ya Dae, why are you squatting h...e...r...e..." Seunghyun was shocked of what he see that he started to stammer. Jiyong and Yongbae were curious so they walk forward to check it out. "Hey what hap..p...en...ed.. "Oh my god! ****! Maknae!!" Yongbae was so shocked that he cursed. Ji Yong couldn't believe what he had seen and fainted. 

 


Manage to update today! Was thinking whether to publish this chapter or not...please let me know what do you think!? What will happen to Seungri, the women, Jiyong and how will Seungri's family react to this? Seungri supposed to be meeting his family the next day!! 

Anyways, few things to note : 

The women is obviously crazy. She thought the newspaper she has in her hand is a knife. 

Seo Jin is... well, I will tell you in later chapter. LOL! I am going for a few days trip to Thailand~~ 

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

 

 

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg