Where is maknae?

Our Strong Baby

 

"What!? SeungHyun Hyung really did that?" Yongbae asked surprisingly after been told what their bingu Hyung did. "Yah! and in return, he got scared by me! Wa hahaha haha!!" Jiyong laughed so hard and show YongBae how the three members reacted when Jiyong shouted at Seunghyun through the self-made paper megaphone. "hahaha hahaha!! OMG!! haha ha ha!" Yongbae and JiYong were laughing out loud so loud that Seunghyun could even hear in the changing room. "Yah! You two brats! I am gonna kill you!!" Seunghyun screamed furiously. 

*Jiyong and Yongbae quicken their footsteps while still laughing quietly.*

Suddenly, Jiyong stops in his track. "Whats wrong bro?" Yongbae asked raising a brow. "Aishhiiii, we just kept walking and have forgotten about maknae. I bet he is still in that room. Let's go get him." Jiyong said while walking back to the recording room.

"Maknaee yaaaaa" Jiyong whisper in an aegyo tone. "poooof hahahahahaha!" Yong bae couldn't control his laughter and pointed his finger at Ji Yong while holding on to his tummy as he finds his best friend vulnerable in front of maknae. Jiyong felt humiliated and slap Yong Bae's arm *plak*.  "Ouch! what is that for!?" Yong Bae asked perplexedly. "For laughing at me!" Ji Yong said angrily. "Mianhe bro, I couldn't help it! Wahahahahahahahaaaa!!" Yong Bae couldn't help to laugh again. Ji Yong feeling ridiculed. He ignores his best friend and go on to look for Seungri. 

Ji Yong found Seungri sleeping with his head on the desk and was surprised by Seunghyun who casually walks in hitting his shoulder with Daesung at the back "aigoo our poor baby, is such a sleepy head" Seunghyun said while reaching his hand into his back pocket. Seunghyun took out his phone and snap some pictures of Seungri.*ka-chick* *ka-chick* "Hyungggg" Ji Yong wanted to stop Seunghyun but he smiles when he saw the "beautiful & cute" pics that Seunghyun took and even requested SeungHyun to send to him. Yong Bae could only shake his head with his arms folded leaning against the door. 

DaeSung couldn't stand the teasing no more so he decided to wake Seungri up. "Maknae ah, wake up. wake up." Daesung gently shakes Seungri body. After a brief moment, Seungri flutters his eyes. *Yawn* Seungri stretch his arms with one hand covering his mouth. *ka-chik ka-chik* Seunghyun took some more shots "aigoo so cute!" Seunghyun exclaimed and Ji yong excitedly asking to see the pictures. Seungri who already gotten used to it greeted his hyungs "Oh morning hyungs..."*yawn* "What? Morning? ri ah, it's afternoon already. Didn't you already awake just now??" Yong Bae asked confusedly. "Oh yeah heehee. I am so tired." Seungri said while checking on his watch with his eyes half closed. "Ka cha, let's go and eat something. I'm famished" Ji Yong said and grab Seungri's arm. 

The workers, staffs and trainees were walking back to their respective rooms/offices after the "drama" just now that Seung Hyun caused. 

Ji Yong is jokingly boxing Yong Bae for making fun of him just now. While Seunghyun was on the phone with his sister. Daesung and Seungri as awkward as usual was walking side by side silently. When suddenly "Arrrrhhhhhh" Seungri growl in pain while holding on to his tummy. "What's wrong ri?" Daesung who was walking beside him got worried of his action. "I need to go" Seungri said and ran as fast as he could to the washroom. "Okay! We will wait for you at the cafeteria!" Daesung screamed making sure Seungri heard him but did not receive any response but he assumed Seungri heard him and so he carry on walking to the elevator. 

*ding* the elevator door open.

"Where is maknae?" Yong Bae asked while looking back of DaeSung checking if maknae is behind him "Oh, he went to the washroom" Daesung replied. "Ooh okay. Did you tell him to meet us at the cafeteria?" Ji Yong asked with a smile "yes hyung I did." Daesung replied with a smile too. 

*10 minutes passed* 

"Why isn't maknae here yet?" Yong Bae asked being the worried mama of all. "Yeah, strange... Daesung ah, did you inform him that we will be meeting at the cafeteria?" Jiyong asked doubtfully. "Yes hyung I did" Daesung replied with his hands up as in swearing that he did tell the latter. Seunghyun who just ended his long call told DaeSung to go up and look for Seungri. "Dae ah, go up and look for our y boy maknae." Seunghyun commanded and Daesung stood up and walk out of the cafeteria. 

On the way out of the cafeteria, he heard a commotion going on in the lobby. Being the curious boy he is, he went to take a look... he could not believe what he saw...

Seungri POV

Ahhhhhh... I feel so refreshed now! hmm.... What did Daesung Hyung say just now? I think I heard "cafeteria"? Well, I guess I did not hear wrongly.... 

*ding ding* oh, who message me...hmmm let me see... 

From : nana

Oppa!! When will you be coming back! I miss you so much! Did you buy any souvenir for me? XD Appa and Oma misses you too. They want me to tell you to take care of yourself. Eat well. Rest well. When it is time to eat, EAT. When it is time to sleep, SLEEP. But when it is time to wake up, MUST WAKE UP!! haha

Anyway...oppa...we have been getting weird letters from a fan of yours... at first, we didn't think much about it. But it is getting worst recently...

Well, I gotta go now! Sarang hae oppa! Call me when you landed! :3

"haha I am already back in Seoul and bought a limited bright pink edition of iphone for you." Seungri said with a smile. "But what does nana mean... weird letters... aishhiiii stop thinking negatively. It must be the fan creative idea. It must be." Seungri didn't give much thought about it and just walk on. 

Seungri took the stairway instead of the elevator because of the lunch hour and many staffs taking the elevator. 

He heard a commotion going on in the lobby so he went to check what is going on.... 


hmmm.... what will happen next?? What did Daesung see? :-O  

Sorry for the short update...Will update when I get back from my short trip! Be patient. 

*Nana is a pet name I gave for Hanna - Seungri's little sister.

Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

bigbang photo: Anime BigBang^^ ad8584cf50a7c0_full.jpg