A "good friend" visit

Our Strong Baby

SEUNGRI (12)

*SO HANDSOME!!*

PS : I think adding the "Previously" part is a bad idea? So with that being said. I won't input that from now on. Readers, please leave comments! Why isn't there any comments? T_T 


After everybody left, Seungri took his medicine and closes his eyes. However, he was unable to sleep peacefully as the nurse would come every 2 hours to change his sleeping position. - turning either left or right. His head hurts badly every time the nurse changes his position although the nurse had been very gentle. The nurse kept apologizing to him for causing hurt to him. Seungri just smiles weakly and say "It's okay". The nurse did one last check on the oxygen tank, blood pressure, heart rate etc before taking her leave.  Seungri tried to go back to sleep but he kept seeing flashes of a boy singing and dancing in his mind. He the face was very blur and it then changes to 5 people performing to 12,000 people. The whole stadium is full of screams and cheers. He tried to look at their faces but all of them are blurry. The scene then cut to a guy driving a Porsche at an unsafe speed and suddenly it hit the car at the front and lost control and flip over at the curb. 

The heartbeat monitor is now beeping very fast and loud. The blood pressure is shooting high. All the medical staffs rush in to calm Seungri down. "Mr. Lee, wake up. Mr. Lee!!" One of the nurses keeps shaking him trying to wake him up. Seungri opens his eyes and scream. "Relax, calm down Mr. Lee!" The nurse calms him down by gently patting his chest. After some moments, Seungri starts to calm down a little. He signed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Sorry, nightmare" Seungri said. "Oh, it's okay. Do you need sleeping pills to help you sleep better?" The nurse asked. Seungri starts to feel a headache. "ah, maybe could you give me some painkillers? The pain is killing me" Seungri said now massaging his temper. After taking the painkillers, Seungri went back to sleep again without any flashbacks. 

The next morning, he was awakened by someone. A lady who claim to be his friend. He was greeted with a basket of fruits. She seems familiar to Seungri but he just couldn't recall. "Were we very close?" Seungri asked. The lady with a sweet smile replied: "Of cause!" The lady said. "Oh, sorry. I had an accident and have lost my memory." - Seungri was told that he had a car accident and had lost his memory. "Oh, That's better that way." The lady said with a smirk. "Sorry? Did you say something?" Seungri asked. "Oh, nothing. Anyway, my name is Park Min Sun and we were very close friends!" The lady said smiling "Oh, really? Could you tell stories about us?" Seungri asked. "Sure," Min Sun said with a smirk creeping on her face.    

Min Sun was about to sit on the chair but slip when suddenly someone barged in shouting "OPPPPPAAA!!" it was Hanna. Min Sun moaned in pain and Seungri tried to get off the bed but was restricted due to the IV drip on his hand and his ever hurting head. Hanna rushed forward to help Min Sun up and feeling guilty "So sorry! I didn't know Oppa have a visitor." Min Sun faked a smile and say "It is ok my dear." Min Sun said rubbing her buttock. Hanna was chuckling at the side and Seungri gesturing her to stop. "Min Sun are you okay?" Seungri asked worriedly. "I am fine. Since you have company, I'll take my leave first" Min Sun excuses herself. "Alright, thanks for coming. Bye." Seungri wave goodbye. 

After Min Sun exited the room, an evil smile creeps up her face. "You are lucky today. But you won't be that lucky the next time... Seo Jin... don't worry... I will bring him down soon...you won't be lonely anymore..." Min sun mumbles to herself walking along the pathway towards the exit.   

"Oppa, who is that clumsy weird lady?" Hanna chuckled at the thought of it. "Hanna, don't be so rude. She is Oppa's good friend. And don't scream like that, I almost had a heart attack!" Seungri said sternly. "ah, sorry, But Oppa, she has this kind of... weird stares... her behaviour doesn't seem normal too... are you sure she is your friend?" Hanna is worry that Min Sun is trying to take advantage of her brother at his current state. "Yeah... indeed she is weird. I saw her mumbling to herself as if talking to someone" Seungri said shrugging his shoulder as if it is nothing. "Anyway, where is appa & oma?" Seungri asked looking back of Hanna. "Oh, Oma is still not feeling well and appa is taking care of her" Hanna said dragging the nearby chair to sit. "So... Oppa, any improvements?" Hanna asked trying to bring the mood up. "What improvements?" Seungri asked looking confused. Hanna jokingly slaps his head and said "Here". Seungri hisses in pain rubbing his still-bandaged head. "Ouch! It still hurts!" Hanna realising what she'd done, stood up and gently rub his head and asking him to breath slowly. "Relax... breath slowly..." Hanna trying to soothe the pain.   

 Finally after some moments, the pain seem to subside. "Oppa, I am so sorry. Are you feeling better now?" Hanna asked with her head hanging down. "I am okay. Hey, don't be sad... Oppa is okay. Don't worry." Seungri said holding her chin up with his free hand. They smiled at each other. "So, back to topic. Any improvement? Did you remember anything these few days?" Hanna asked hoping for some good news. Seungri tapping a finger on his chin thinking whether to tell her what he dreamt. "I had some dreams. But they are choppy and confusing. One moment I was in a concert arena, another was seeing a boy performing, another car crash... aishiii... they are just dreams. That's all." Seungri said shrugging his shoulder as if they are just some stupid dreams. Hanna suddenly cheers loudly and clapping. "Yeah!! Oppa!! You are slowing getting back your memories! They are not dreams!! They are real!" Hanna is now jumping around the room. 

"So, the reckless driver was me? That accident cause me to be in this state?" Seungri asked eyeing his sister. Hanna stops jumping and with a serious face walk closer to her brother. "Don't you remember anything else? "That accident" actually happened years ago." Hanna said. "What do you mean years ago? I was told that I had a car accident that landed me in this state." Seungri said with a confusing look. "Dae Sung Oppa told me that you were... oops!" Hanna covered to prevent any more words from slipping out. "What? What did Dae Sung Hyung tell you?" Seungri asked demanding an answer. "ah damn big mouth." Hanna blamed herself for not being careful. "Oh, err... nothing. haha. Dae Sung Oppa said not to mention anything regarding your accident." Hanna said faking a laugh but it sounded awkward. Seungri know she was hiding something but he just drops it and acts like he doesn't care. "Oh... okay..." Seungri replied. "Well, I have a class to attend. I will come tomorrow. bye!" Hanna bid farewell and kiss his brother's cheek. 

Seungri was daydreaming staring out at the window when suddenly a knocking sound startled him. *knock knock* "Hi, I was nearby and I thought if I could drop by." Min Sun standing at the door with 2 cups of StarBucks. "Oh, Min Sun. Come on in!" Seungri said excitedly as he was glad to have company. Min Sun placed the 2 cups on the table and asked, "Where's the rest?". "Hanna just went off," Seungri said with a smile. "I meant your members," Min Sun said. "Oh, they have schedule today. I told them not to come." Seungri said. "Great." Min Sun blurted out. "Sorry?" Seungri asking to repeat what she said. "Oh, nothing haha" Min Sun laugh it off. 

Min Sun then gives one of the StarBucks cups to Seungri. "Here, it's hot chocolate." Seungri takes the cup and was about to have a drink. A nurse walks in "Mr. Lee, you are not supposed to be drinking that." the nurse grabs the cup and passes him his medicine. Seungri felt embarrassed. "Sorry, I guess I could only drink water." Min Sun smiles "Oh, it's okay. Come, I'll help you get some water." Seungri pulls her hand "It's okay. Don't trouble yourself. I have a bottle here" Seungri show her the bottle that Hanna bought for him. Min sun looks defeated but still manage to fake a smile. "Could you excuse me? I got to go washroom" Min Sun excuses herself and walk toward the washroom. "Damn it. Damn it. My perfect poison drink plan was ruined because of that stupid nurse! Lee Seungri, consider yourself lucky. You won't be that lucky for long!" Min Sun was walking back and forth in the big VIP toilet. "Min Sun shi, are you okay in there?" Seungri shouted from outside. Min Sun came out of the washroom. "Oh, I'm not feeling well. I think I better get some rest. Min Sun then left the room. Seungri just stares at her direction until she couldn't be seen. "She is indeed weird..." Seungri thought to himself and just lie back down and drift off.

While outside the hospital.....

"I will get him I will get him" Min Sun mumbling to herself while walking. Suddenly, she stops in her track and an evil smirk creeps up her face. "I have a new plan. Seo Jin, I promise you... He will be there soon..." Min Sun laughed as if she heard a funny joke attracting people's stares.  

 


this is a boring chapter... 


 Upvote, comment & subscribe juseyo!

bigbang_05