Drown in sorrow

Our Strong Baby

CoD77eYUIAEdbaF.jpg

Am I the only one that finds his Adam apple attractive to stare at? XD


Big thanks to those who have commented! I think chapter 17 have the most comments lol XD but when I re-read it...it s*cks... -.- so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

Also sorry, for always writing such a short chapter. I'm not good at writing - especially describing scenarios and my English isn't good too. But hey, nobody is born perfect! So if you didn't enjoy my fic, there's an 'X" button on the top right corner. :)


Big Bang was given a three months break and Seungri has moved back to his own apartment which is just a few blocks down the street from his parent's house. He hasn't been eating much lately. He has lost so much weight that his shirts are getting bigger and pants are getting loose and baggy. Whenever his parents ask him to come back for dinner, he would make all sort of excuses. - work...schedules... you name it. He just does not want to face his family as his mom would always ask about the members especially Ji Yong.

He always comes home late at night drunk; holding a beer bottle in his hand. Hanna who is three years younger has becomes like his caretaker. She would go to his apartment every day before sunrise to tidy up the place while her brother is either sleeping or at some pubs drinking away. She would cook for him and make ginger soup (good for hangover). After she had finished her chores, she writes a note and sticks it somewhere visible. 

Before leaving, she tiptoes to her brother's room to check if he is sleeping. She quietly opens the door and pops in her head. As usual, the room was dark and clothes laying everywhere and there is this distinct smell again - vomit contents; all over the floor. She let out a deep sign and walk out to get a mop. She cleaned the floor and tidy up the room as silent as possible. After she had finished, she wiped her forehead with the sleeve of her shirt and as she was about to exit the room she heard a muffled cries. "Yongieeee... I love you so much... but I do not want to see you hurt because of me... I tried to forget you but it's just too hard..." Seungri is sleep talking and crying in his sleep. Hanna's heart sank at the sight. Her brother has always been the cheerful and happy-go-lucky type of guy and seeing him in this state makes her eyes brimmed with tears. Her tears uncontrollably flow down her face and she unintentionally let out a stifled sound. She covers with her hands when she saw her brother stirred and turning.

She walked over to the side of his bed and run her fingers through his hair. "Oppa..." she whispered and kiss his forehead. As she was about to get up, Seungri turns and seem to have dropped something onto the floor. She bends down to pick it up and tears started to fill her eyes again. It was a picture frame of a picture of him and Ji Yong. She tried to hold back the tears but it was just too much for her to bear anymore. She quickly walks out of the room gently closing the door before sliding down the cold door and let out the sorrow she has been hiding in for so long. She kept crying and crying until a phone call interrupts her. 

"Hana, are you on the way now?" the other end asked.

"neh...I'll be there in 30minutes," Hanna replied.

"Are you crying? What happened?" 

"Oh... no... I'm... having a... flu. Yes, a flu. I'm fine."  

"Okay... Well, rest if you're not well." 

"I'm fine. I'll be there in 30." 

"Alright, see ya!" Hanna slips her phone back into her pocket and stood up.

"Oppa...be strong," Hanna whispered as if her brother could hear through the door. Hanna went to work (AND.Here) and pretend like nothing had happened. 

"Wow, you looked terrible." one of her staffs commented.

"Insomnia," Hanna said, with a light smile.

The day went on as per normal. Fans came to take pictures...videos...asking questions...etc. Hanna had a long day but she couldn't go back until all the staffs have gone back. 

"Bye! Hanna!! Bye~! Bye~!" All her staffs have left and she pulls out a chair and let out a tiring sign. She checked the time on her phone and saw she has an unread message. She opened it and it was from Ji Yong. 

From : Ji Yong Oppa

Hi Hanna, how is your Seungri? Any progress? Is he still taking his medicine? I am now in Jeju Island and I'll be coming back on Friday. Can we meet? and...ask Seungri along too! I really miss him!

Love

Ji Yong   

Hanna does not know what to reply. She types and deletes, type and delete. She wanted to tell him the truth but she promised to keep this secret. So instead, she replied "Okay. I'll try." and immediately regretted. She is sure her brother will not want to meet Ji Yong no matter what. While she was having thoughts on her mind, she was interrupted by a loud banging noise. She went to check. 

"Ahhhhhh, thank god you're still here!" one of her staffs came back

"What's wrong?" Hanna asked and was pushed away by her staff. 

"I forgot my keys." her staff give a sheepish grin.

"Aishhiii... you are so careless." Hanna jokingly hit the staff head.

"haha well, don't stay too late! bye!" 

Hanna stood at the door waving. After her staff disappears into the dark street, she went to take her bags and locked the cafe. She checked the time and it reads 22:00. She decided to visit her brother's place. Seungri's apartment is just a walking distance from the cafe. 

It took only a good 20 minutes to reach the apartment. She reached into her bags to get the keys but soon realized the door was unlocked. She thought there was a break-in. She took the umbrella she see nearby at the corner and quietly open the door tiptoeing her way into the apartment. She heard a rattling sound and just crazily swing the umbrella and the source of the sound. She heard the person yelping in pain but she didn't care. She just closes her eyes even tighter and swings even harder. She stopped when she don't hear any sound. She opened an eye and then the other and look around. "AH!" she was shocked at what she see. "OPPA!!! OH MY GOD!" She quickly threw the umbrella aside. It was her brother - Seungri. She shook his shoulder and gently slap his cheeks. 

After a few minutes, Seungri finally comes around. He hissed in pain and rubs his arms. "Oppa!! I'm so sorry!" Hanna lunged forward to hug him. Seungri was taken aback and he took a little while to registered what's going on before returning the hug. "nana... why are you here?" Seungri asked, obviously confused. Hanna did not reply and just cry on his shoulder. Hanna has been secretly coming to Seungri's house to tidy up and cook for him, Seungri always thought it was his mom - which he never even bother to ask if she did come.  

"So... all along it was you who comes every morning to tidy up?" 

"... and cook for you." Hanna added.

"Ahhhh... I was thinking since when did Oma food taste so bad!" Seungri joked.

"YOU!!! FINE! I WON'T BOTHER YOU ANYMORE!" Hanna folded her arms and pout.

Seungri roared into a round of laughter. "I'm just joking! Sis. You know I love you." 

Hanna unfolds her arms and looks at her brother. "I love you too. Oppa."

They stared at each other for awhile until Seungri felt sick and rushed to the toilet to vomit. Hanna followed behind and pat his back. "aishiiii, how much have you been drinking?" Hanna said, still patting on Seungri's back. After her brother seems to feel fine, she went to get water for him. "Drink it". She said. Hanna sits beside him in the bathroom waiting for him to finish the water. Seungri drank all of it and they sat there in silence. 

"Am I useless?" Seungri said, out of the blue. 

Hanna turned to him. "?Huh?" unsure of what her brother talking about. 

Seungri let out a light smile. "I can't even forget him." He paused. "I tried so hard. Really hard... I drown myself with alcohol every day... every day... thinking that it helps to forget him..." He choked back his tears. "but it doesn't work that way... I miss him, even more, when I get drunk..." He paused and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "every day I woke up... and all I could think of is him... his beautiful smile... how he used to wake me up... how he used to cuddle me to sleep..." tears uncontrollably flow down his face. "I'm so tired, nana... I'm really am..." Hanna threw her arms around her Oppa's and pull him for a hug. "Oppa... why not give Ji Yong Oppa a chance to fight this together...? I can see he really loves you.." Hanna said. "Exactly... just because he loves me. I can't be selfish to let him get hurt because of me." Seungri said. Hanna was speechless, she does not know what to say to get through his head. "Alright, nana... it's late... let me send you home." they broke off the hug and exit the bathroom. "Oppa, can I stay in tonight?" Hanna asked with puppy eyes. "Sure, there is always a room for you," Seungri said, pinching her nose.     

Hanna kept tossing and turning all night trying to fall asleep but there are so many things on her mind that keep her awake. She got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make warm milk. She dropped down on the chair and rested her elbow on the table and knuckle on her temple. She just stared blankly at the milk being warmed up when suddenly, she heard a muffled cries. First instinct, she thought it's Ghost. She fights against her own thought and decided to be brave and trace the sound. She stopped in front of her brother's room. She knew immediately that he is crying. She reached out her hand wanting to turn the knob but clench her hand and walk away.    

Seungri

"Yongie... I miss you so much... I love you so much that I could die for you... I know we promised each other that no matter what happens, we'd be together forever. I'm sorry for breaking the promise. I am just doing what is best for you..." Seungri buried his face in the pillow and let out a doleful wail.

Hanna finished her warm milk and went back to bed. She reached into her bag and took out the iPhone 6 that her brother gave her which she just got it back after sending for repair of broken screen and some broken internal parts. (If you read the first few chaps, you should know what happened). 

Seungri woke up with a sore back and swollen eyes. - he slept with his face on the pillow. He opened his door and stumbled over a box. He picked it up and open it. It was the pink limited edition of iPhone 6 that he gave to his sister. There was a note in the box. It reads : "PLAY ME!". He pressed the home button and saw a video file. He plays it.

"ya...ya...test test... *clear throat* Oppa!... I just want to tell you that YOU LOOK HORRIBLE WITH THE STUBBLE! SHAVE IT!! YOU LOOK OLD!! And stop drowning yourself with alcohol! Do you know how hard it is to clean it up!? Look at my eyes!! *Hanna pulls the phone camera closer to her face* DARK EYEBAG!!! *Seungri chuckles at her sister's cute actions* after a moment's pause she went on "Oppa... I really hope you could talk to Ji Yong about how you feel right now... I don't want to see you getting drunk every day... could you do that for me? Hanna looked sternly into the camera. "ahhhhhh, I'm gonna be late for work. Bye Oppa! Sarangheyo!" the video ended with a kiss from Hanna.

Seungri smiled and placed the phone on his desk before going to wash himself up. He shaved and tell himself - mirror reflection  that he will stop drinking for today on. He decided to go to the cafe as he hasn't been there for as long as he could remember. He wears a cap, a rayban sunglasses and a facemask not wanting fans to recognize him. He walked down the street to the cafe. 

He stopped right at the entrance of the cafe and took a deep breath in. "hmmmm I smell... waffles!" He pulls down his cap and casually walks in and joined the queue. "As usual," he said to Hanna attending at the counter. She looked up and showed a confused face. "huh?" Seungri pulls his cap up and pulled his sunglasses down. Hanna gasped. "shhhhhhhh" everybody turned to look at them. Hanna shows an apologetic gesture. She pulled her brother to the storage room and threw her arms around him. "Oppa... I'm so glad to see you stepping out of your house sober!" Hanna said in his embrace. Seungri just smiled and hug her back. 

"So what is the plan of coming here?"

"Wow, can't I visit my own sister?" Seungri said, pulling down his mask.

"AHHH!! Your stubble is gone! hahaha! you look so much younger now!" Hanna runs her hand on her brother's chin.

"Oh ya, Ji Yong Oppa said he wants to meet us this Friday..." Seungri smiled faded at the mention of the name. Hanna was waiting for her brother to say something but was interrupted by her staff. 

"Oh, Hanna...here you are..." 

"Oppa, I'll be right back. Wait for me here!" Hanna follows her staff to the front counter. Seungri put on back his mask and pulled down his cap and left the cafe. 


Woooooow! This is by far the longest chapter I ever wrote!! Is it too long and boring?? Please leave your opinion below!    

   COMMENTS PLEASE!! :3

  

DID YOU GUYS CHECK OUT Seungri's FIRST CHINESE SONG WHICH HE PRODUCED!? HE IS SO AWESOME!!!

Original song - 蔡依琳 - 爱情三十六计

(PLEASE USE THIS LINK AS THE VIEW AND DOWNLOADS COUNT FOR VOTES TO SEUNGRI’S SONG.) 
http://y.qq.com/m/act/cmm_shoufa_tmpl/seungri.html?ADTAG=myqq&from=myqq&channel=10007100